Srijan Technologies is hiring for the Inside Sales Executive role with a remote working option.
Total-experience: 3-5 years
Inside Sales Job Responsibilities:
Identifying sales opportunities by consistent efforts of email, cold call, and social media messages.
Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing presentations.
Inside Sales Qualifications / Skills:
- Cold calling
- LinkedIn messages
- Technical understanding – software industry
- Database creation
- Educated to a minimum of graduate Level in science / business-related discipline or equivalent or significant on-the-job experience.
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with software and phone systems
About Srijan Technologies
Srijan is today the largest pure-play Drupal agency in Asia. Srijan specializes in building high-traffic websites and complex web applications in Drupal and has been serving clients across USA, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
Srijan Technologies is a 17-year-old technology services firm.
For a large part of its life, Srijan has specialised in building content management systems with expertise in PHP-based open-source CMS’, specifically Drupal. In recent years Srijan has diversified into
i) Data Engineering using NodeJS and Python,
ii) Data Science -- Analytics and Machine Learning and
iii) API Management using APIGEE.
Services offered by Srijan:-
Digital experience brings content management systems that mirror the way your organization should work.
Product Engineering bridges the gap between concept and market, and
Platform Modernisation will create modular, flexible infrastructures for your business that anticipate change.
● Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
● Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
● Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
● Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
● Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
● Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
● Staying informed about competing products and services.
● Upselling products and services.
● Researching and qualifying new leads.
● Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
● Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
● Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
● Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
● Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
● BMS & MBA (Sales & Marketing)
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
● Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
● Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
● Exceptional customer service skills.
● Strong listening and sales skills.
● Ability to achieve targets.
Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
o Recruiting and training new sales associates, assigning specific tasks to them, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
o Providing sales associates with constructive feedback and assisting them to solve customers' problems.
o Creating product sales scripts and demo flows, and driving conformance to these among sales associates
o Regular review and monitoring of progress against milestones.
o Prepare and agree presentations, proposals and price lists to enable sales associates to deliver accurate and competitive information to customers.
o Developing selling approaches for new products in conjunction with the product management team.
o Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
o Staying informed about competing products and services.
Requirements for the role
o Preferred Bachelor /Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Communication/ Marketing
o Required 1-2 years’ experience in related sales managerial positions
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
o Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
o Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
o Strong listening and sales skills
o Ability and orientation to drive teams to achieve targets
Excellent communication skills required
- Should have the experience in working with the
US, UK, and European customers
- Developing and maintaining the prospect
- Market research and testing in new and growing
- Lead generating campaigns via telephone and
- Demonstration and consultation meeting booking
- Assisting the sales team to progress the sales
- Producing reports to show productivity
- Email marketing campaigns
Position Description :
As a Business Development Associate, you will be the face of the company for prospective and current learners. Connect and build relationships with interested learners, and drive admissions into the Airblack Beauty Club. As part of a result-driven team, you will be a key owner of revenue in the company.
Location : Delhi or Mumbai. Remote for now.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive mission-critical customer acquisition.
- Assess and onboard potential customers via phone to discover their needs and develop a positive relationship with the customers.
- Provide relevant and articulate information about our programs to potential customers and build a strong pipeline for the company.
- Own customer relationship, become the point of contact for customers throughout their membership duration.
Who Should Join Us?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are always willing to take initiative and ownership of your objectives.
- Self-learners, willing to learn and upskill in the face of challenges. We love inquisitiveness at Airblack!
- You are spontaneous when it comes to finding solutions in uncertainty. Persuasion and street-smartness are your core strengths!
- Skilled oral and written communicators.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build relations with end customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=females&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6874598938691817473">#Females preferred. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=males&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6874598938691817473">#Males encouraged, only if you have prior experience in beauty or fashion industry.
Get rewarded for your work :
CTC: INR 4-6.5 LPA depending on experience + Incentives: Monthly payouts ranging from INR 8,000 to 1,50,000 monthly.
Build a strong career path :
In 3 months itself, you will be eligible for promotion to Assistant Manager (130% CTC), and in 1 year, you will be eligible for promotion to Manager (170% CTC and manage a team of 10 people).
Other Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Wifi & Mobile Expense Reimbursement - 10000 Rs additionally for purchase of mobile phones.
- The above are just a few examples of the benefits that we offer. Come onboard to find out more
Come, join us on our journey to provide jobs to a million people by 2026
Who We Are?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform, helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Founded in the year 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and
With a clientele of some of the hottest startups in the US, Wishup is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, 500Startups, and we have been consistently rated as one of the most coveted places to work at.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Inside Sales Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- Great Pay + high bonuses
- Be part of a 100x growth story - Wishup.co has grown 10x in the last 18 months
- High growth potential & impact - an early stage in Wishup’s journey
- Work from home (or anywhere), forever!
What are we looking for?- Prior experience in Inside Sales / Business Development in the US market
- Prior experience in lead generation for Enterprise accounts- Expertise in email reach-outs
- Proven record in overshooting the sales target
- Impeccable written & spoken English
- Identifying, qualifying, and prospecting enterprise business leads in the US market using outbound calling, email marketing, social media, and other relevant marketing channels
- Building and managing outbound business development pipeline
- Classifying hot, warm, and cold leads and taking the necessary steps to convert hot leads and nurture warm and cold leads
- Ability to convert leads into business
- Interacting and building relationships with the smartest global founders who are working on cutting-edge ideas
Job Prerequisites (to be verified during the interview process)
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with integrated camera & a pair of headphones
- Quiet workspace
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup
Life at Wishup
Tacnik is an award-winning technology startup founded in 2016, Tacnik’s USP is its ability to combine myriad technologies — Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, IoT, Gesture Technology, App Development & Game Development— to create holistic experiences for clients.
We are looking for a tenacious Client Relations Specialist to become the face of the organization by being the first point of contact for incoming & outbound leads. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and can understand the jargon of technical teams and clients' needs, helping to facilitate communication among those groups. The core responsibility will include lead nurturing & onboarding clients along with closely working on the CRM tool and strategizing based on various parameters such as clients' demographics. Experience of working within a sales team (for technology-based products) and a track record of working closely with product managers and clients (directly) is preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent technology skills and use of web-based applications
Confident speaker & a passion for relationship building
Highly creative with a focus on problem-solving
Excellent organizational skills
Good data analysis skills
Strong grasp of MS Office
Resilience and persistence
Handling and directing sales enquiries.
Nurturing incoming deals and leads into prospective clients - Providing product demos & answering client’s questions & concerns.
Negotiating deliverables, commercials & timelines with clients.
Manage confirmed projects: o Review and approve proposals or requests, providing supporting material.
Align product team and client on expectations, deliverables & timelines.
Build, update & manage insightful analytical reports for clients & for the company to evaluate ROI.
Understand client expectations & challenges of technologies to negotiate possible deliverables. Perform competitor analysis to understand features and improve product.
Managing & maintaining deals & projects on our cloud-based CRM system.
Communicating internally to brief colleagues on opportunities and pipeline status.