You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on call to customers.
You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers.
Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web.
Minimum 100 calls to be made
Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls.
Understanding customer needs and requirements, Pitching the product accordingly based on the clients need.
Routing qualified opportunities accordingly for further development and closure.
Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge.
Unlimited free upgrades for a year.
Bulk update features.
The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first.
Sales associates would convert the customer into a paid customer.
We NoBroker.com have various job vacancies. If interested can connect me at below given details or if anyone you know is looking for a job you can share this post.
Looking for immediate joiner.
Qualification- min. +2/Diploma
1- Multilingual( English/Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Marathi)
2-Atleast 6 months of experience in tele calling
Perks & Benefits-
3-Free lunch on daily basis.
4- Promotion based upon performance in every 3 or 6 months.
We need your help getting the word out! We are looking for excellent Team Leaders to join our inside sales team who will help drive high quality output from our team of Inside Sales Executives/ Business Development Executives. As a part of this role, you will lead a team of Consultants, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition.
Responsibilities Of Team Leader:
● Make sure that the sales representatives are meeting and exceeding their targets
● Working with data to constantly increase output from the team
● Keeping a constant year on the ground by interacting with customers
● Should assist management in the hiring process and team training.
● Resolve team queries and help the team with any problems they face
● Oversee the team’s work for quality and guideline compliance
● Communicate deadlines and sales goals to team members
● Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations
and performance goals
● Support team manager and performs management duties when the manager is
● Work with the management to drive further optimisation of metrics, consistently
working on improvements in quality, conversion, talk time and process adherence
● The candidate should have a min 3-6 years of experience in outbound sales
● Experience in managing a Tele-Sales Team of 15-20 members
● The candidate should possess excellent convincing and negotiation skills
● Excellent verbal communication, telephone etiquette, fluency in English and Hindi
● Consistently meeting and exceeding targets
● Should have a mandatory B2C sales experience
Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales
Location - India (Permanent Work From Home)
Website - www.srijan.net
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Salesforce sales who will manage and close deals in Srijan accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in the US, who are invested or investing in Salesforce.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in the US, with Salesforce experience.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
Can work in US time zones.
- End-to-end sales experience with salesforce.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- Job Title:- Marketing & Back Officer
- Experience: 1yr to 2yr (Only Female)
- Edu. - Graduate in Mechanical or chemical or electrical,
- Location: Nikol, Ahmedabad
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Insides Sales.
- Lead generate.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tool Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Ohana has a monthly subscription model that our customers have grown to rely on. The manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details :
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Bangalore Based (in-office)
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which maybe during the week
Mandatory Language Fluency: English
Compensation Structure (INR 8 - 10 LPA) :
Fixed Component: The compensation offered varies from INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA based on your experience and qualification.
Variable Compensation: Industry highest variable model. NO CAP ( We are early stage, there is no restriction on what you can earn)
Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, & 2 years of Sales experience (Edtech preferred, not mandatory)
Reach out to existing and potential Learners to present our service offering, 100-150 calls on a daily basis with at least 60 connects.
Respond quickly to assigned leads (No cold calling targets), willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics
Fluency in English, ability, and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
Achieving enrollment targets (End to End Sales). Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
Graduation mandatory in any field, working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint
Makebot Robotic Solutions PVT. LTD.
About the Company
Makebot is a leading STEAM Education provider offering new age experiential learning for student’s age group 6 years onwards. Makebot STEAM Learning programs includes robotic kits, AI programming, IOT applications, multi-year curriculum, STEAM activity based worksheets, trainer's manual and learning evidence for parents. Makebot also offer all STEAM learning program in both classroom and online model.
Makebot is an education vertical of Globalspace Technologies Ltd., founded in 2010 and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE: GSTL) .
Position: Telesales Sales Executive
Languages: Good Communication Skills
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Full Time
- Studying the details of all programs and offerings of company
- Should be able to communicate all the relevant information to the customer
- Cold calling, Internet research, Data collection, Lead generation, Outbound calling, Customer relation building, Email Campaign management
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals contact details and status
- Noting important details of each conversation and share relevant feedback
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Meeting all sales targets
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Should follow the company process
- Should be able to take timely follow ups with prospects.
- Bring the lead to closure.
- Qualifications and skill required:
- Any Graduate
- Computer literate
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Mindhouse is a leading Global Wellness Platform, offering a variety of meditation, yoga and nutrition based services.
The Mindhouse app was rated as one of Google Play's Best Apps for 2020 for personal growth, and has seen over 200,000 downloads since April 2020. The app is also used by employees at over 600 corporates, and we work with over 100 organizations to curate live classes for their employees.
Our founding team brings rich experience of scaling and building global businesses & internet unicorns. And one of our team members holds a Limca Record for motorcycling (this isn’t really relevant to your role, we just like bragging about it).
About the Role
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for talking to leads interested in our services and converting them into paid members. This role involves understanding the needs of potential customers, suggesting classes/programs to them, converting them to paid members of Mindhouse and ensuring a smooth on-boarding process for them.
We are looking for self-starters with great convincing skills, and most importantly - someone who enjoys doing sales.
Come work directly with the founding team while we are putting together a core team to help build a global wellness platform out of India and gain the opportunity to grow at an extremely fast pace along with the organisation.
Apply today and change the face of the global health & wellness industry.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Passion for sales - it should excite you not scare you
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- Interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
- Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals
- Understanding the prospective customer's needs and goals, and suggesting relevant programs
- Setting trial classes, following-up with the prospects to collect feedback and pushing for conversions
What you’ll love about us
- Open minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
- Fast paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and high potential for growth
- Ownership, autonomy and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure - work directly with key stakeholders
- Free & pretty great coffee (once we’re back to office full-time)
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone, chats and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Build reports to present to the manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- 6 months - 5 years of experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest for products/service offerings
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, andother direct marketing methods
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Qualify all sales leads, routing the opportunities to the appropriate Sales Managers for further development andclosure
- Follow up with each Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, follow upappropriately to close the loop
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work towardcorporate objectives
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospectsRequirements
- Ability to comprehend the AVASOFT service offerings/product line and to communicate our value proposition toprospects
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload, must work well individually or as a memberof a team
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in related field