-B2B-ACCELERATOR, Hybris back-office, Hybris Frontend WCMS cockpit, product
cockpit, Hybris, Hybris core, Hybris Commerce, Hybris Search
Experience working on Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Design
Patterns, Apache, Tomcat, Build Tools- Ant/Maven/Jenkins, SCM Tools
Knowledge of one or more modules: HYBRIS-OCC, HYBRIS-PIM, HYBRIS-
Additional skills in SOA, ESB, JMS
Passionate about writing world-class code
High level of commitment to client satisfaction and agility
Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships
Possess a strong work ethic
Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Nlb Services
- Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
- Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Strong in Data Stucture and Algorithm
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world
Location : Bangalore or Mumbai
Excellent Java development skills using J2EE, J2SE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Microservices, Webservices, Extensive experience designing, developing RESTful APIs, coding experience with either Java/J2EE/Spring, Good SQL knowledge
Required experience in Core Java, Spring, Springboot, Hibernate, Microservices, rest services
Able to understand SDLC process, Extensive experience designing and, developing RESTful APIs, Extensive coding experience with either Java/J2EE/Spring
Qualification Any Graduate
About The Team
We are striving to create the best productivity tools which will help small businesses to go online and scale their growth consistently with the bleeding edge of technology. Our backend team is looking for a solid Rockstar engineer who can hack around multiple technologies and build highly scalable, low latency, distributed systems. You will work closely with our product team to build new and compelling experiences for our customers!
We place special emphasis on the continuous growth of each team member - and we do this with regular 1-1s and open communication. As Software Engineer - Backend, you will be part of self-starters who thrive on teamwork and constructive feedback.
About The Role
As a Software Engineer - Backend, you will solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. In this role, you will ensure that the solutions and processes that we create are of the highest quality. And in doing so, you will champion a seamless app experience for all our users. You will also collaborate with your fellow engineers to create scalable solutions that are pertinent to Product IO's overall growth.
If you are confident about solving hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and creating an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, then you might just be our next Software Engineer - Backend
What You'll Do:
- Lead, build, test, and release mobile application features using cross-platform tools.
- Collaborate with the front-end team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Build out our APIs and tools using Python & Firebase libraries on the backend.
- Experience with NodeJS and deployment in Serverless
- Experience with NoSql(MongoDB) and SQL(PostregSQL)
- Work closely with Product, Design, Platform, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- Previous experience helping shape API structures and building REST APIs.
- Understanding of accessibility and server compliance (GCP)
- 2+ years professional software development experience, preferably mobile apps with a cloud backend. Example projects in (Python, Firebase)
- 6 months experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication skills are a must, and experience with estimating and managing project tasks is important, too
- Highly driven, naturally curious, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of experience in developing Firebase apps.
- Experience in developing or designing APIs and web applications.
- Deployment in Cloud Environment.
- Familiarity with Flutter.
Why join us:
- 👫 A fast-moving, fun, growth-oriented company made up of skillful team players
- 💬 Transparent, open, and collaborative work environment
- 🌟 An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs
For 3-5 years experience
Location : Hyderabad
Joining Date : Immediate
- Designed, implemented, and maintained Core Java applications required for mission-critical systems.
- Expertise in Core java technologies like multithreading, collections, and exception handling mechanisms.
- Revamp various Java applications developed with Spring, and Hibernate.
- Responsible for API design and development.
- Able to write well-designed, efficient code.
- Able to review, test and debug junior team members’ code.
- Experienced in the design and development of web-based applications using Java, XML, and Java-API.
- Design database architecture.
- In-depth knowledge in databases like MySQL, Oracle, AWS RDS.
- Hands-on experience with AWS platform architecting, S3 Bucket and RDS.
- Experience utilizing containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift.
- Schedule product releases with internal teams.
- Document development phases.
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date.
- Technical knowledge and experience of builds using Maven and Jenkins.
- Demonstrated experience on all kinds of data models such as dictionaries and database volumetric with data SMEs.
- Identify and analyze user requirements.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
Design, create and weave web apps using AEM.
- Your work will include structuring websites, building custom components, workflows, JAVA APIs, and unit testing.
- Meet and exceed strategic business objectives using technology solutions and take on the mantle of Senior AEM full stack developer
What do you need:
- 4 plus years of experience in developing websites built with the help of Adobe Experience Manager and related web technologies.
- Additional advantage if there is an experience in Sightly (HTL), Core Java/J2EE (JSP + Servlets).
- Expert level experience with AEM and AEM 6.3+ in production is the must.
- Experience working with Adobe Managed Services
- Strong knowledge of the AEM DAM
- Experience implementing Applications as OSGi Modules
- Experience developing RESTful applications using the Sling Servlets
- AEM 6.3/6.4 Experience: 6 months - 1 year
- AEM 6.0 version and above Experience: Minimum 3 years
Additional Skills :
- Experience managing AEM ACL's is a plus
- Experience working with and integrating other products in the Adobe Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce is a plus
- Knowledge of command-line tools and scripting is a plus
- Familiarity with OWASP and other relevant security practices is a plus
Know your work :
This role of Adobe AEM Developer focuses on technical responsibilities and day-to-day key activities for this role can be as below :
- Work on project development or support projects or implement fixes for application support projects using technologies mentioned above in the experience section
- Discussing critical issues with AEM Architect
- Discussion about the implementation approach for fixing an issue
- Releasing fixes on QA, UAT using automation tools
- For Production release coordinate with the Release Manager
- Code review and refactoring fixes
- Ensure professionalism is maintained in terms of code quality, code performance, maintainability, and reusability
- Estimates work stream-related activities accurately with Team Lead or Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager and reports anticipated deviations, clearly and at the earliest possible opportunity.
- Ensure work is completed as per the project plan/timeline shared by PM or SDM
- Ensure regular updates on tasks to Team Architect or PM or SDM based on which they can handle product expectations.
What you get as our Senior AEM Developer:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
#AEMDeveloper #AdobeExperienceManager #SeniorAEMDeveloper #AdobeAEMDeveloper #AEMfullstackdeveloper #SeniorAEMDeveloper
Notice Period & Location :
Notice Period - Immediately
Location - Bangalore
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work closely with experienced integration, frontend, or backend development teams
· Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects
· Work on presales environment for checking feasibilities for customer requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
· 8 to 10 years of programming experience—preferably with Java 8+, and other tool support
· 5 years of Java # 6 experience
· Should have experience in executing project independently.
· Demonstrated ability of Design Patterns and to write efficient, reusable rest services and libraries
· Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices, pair programming and CI/CD
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills for solution building of customer requirements.
· Good knowledge of datastores (RDBMS, Oracle, SQL)
· Must have in depth understanding of the L1, L2, L3 support environment.
· Strong understanding of network OS and system configurations.
· Familiarization with OSLC and REST APIs
· Ability to successfully lead offshore development teams and work in global delivery model- US, India, Germany
· Knowledge of LDAP
· Experience with Microsoft Office products- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Experience with other Requirements Management Tools (Polarion, PTC Integrity) will be a value add
· Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
· Working knowledge of iText 7, OpenFeign, RabbitMQ/JMS, Mockito and jUnit/nUnit, Spring Cloud
Salary is not constriant. Candidate should have interest to new things.