Greetings from zealous services!!
We have Immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
Reference Name: PRAVALIKA (HR)
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Process: International US Non-Voice Process (Semi Voice)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (7.30 Pm To 5.30 Am)
- Salary : 8500 + Incentives upto 3000 (based on your performance) + Food & Refreshment
- Working Days: 5 Days working (Sat,Sun Fixed off)
- Qualification: Any Graduates (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / Distance / Drop out (2017 to 2021 passed out only). Up to 3 backlogs can apply.
- Age: Between 18 to 26 years
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
- Requirement: Immediate
Do mention "PRAVALIKA(HR)" on the right top of your resume as your reference.
Note: Interested candidates can "Walk-in" directly to our office premises with your updated resume and copy of aadhar card.
- Carry Updated resume and aadhar xerox.
- All your original educational documents for verification purposes.
No.17/7, 'B' Block Ground Floor NRCS Towers,
Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam.
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Hotel Palm Grove, Opp to Domino's.
### Refer to your Friends too!!! Spot Offer!!! Grab the opportunity Don't miss it !!! ####
About Zealous Services
Zealous Services Inc, Established in the year 2007. It is an ISO 9001 – 2015 QMS certified Contact Center with 2500 seated capacity.A premier provider of International Contact Center services offers comprehensive inbound and outbound programs across a full range of B2B and B2C markets. With more than 250 years of combined experience, our state of the art facilities, and competent staff continues to exceed customer expectations, and are able to take on any project, no matter how big or small it is
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Technical Support Specialist
- Minimum experience of 2-5 years with good exposure in customer handling with different software products.
- Provide telephone and email-based pre-sales and post-sales technical support for our software products.
- Investigate issues reported by customers, and communicate with internal product development teams to resolve product issues.
- Resolution of problem/request logs within contracted SLA targets and ensuring users are regularly updated.
- Technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with iOS & Android devices is required.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile device and web tools troubleshooting methods - both client and server-side is required.
- Must have worked extensively with *external customers*.
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives.
- Create and maintain support knowledgebase.
- Good knowledge of SQL for debugging user issues.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
- Ability to translate technical information or instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting for a non-technical user.
- Be available 24/7 on Whatsapp support for clients, users, and internal team and applicable in the organization.
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Devices and their Internal Settings and ability to collect data accurately on 1-go to identify practical solutions to problems.
- Working with customers/employees to identify desktop and mobile devices issues and advising on the preferred solution.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries through the ticketing system on Freshdesk, Slack and other channels.
- Map out weekly and monthly reports on unresolved issues for Tech, and Operations.
- Creating, analysing and updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- updating FAQs from time to time.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Assist Training Managers and Technical Content Writers in updating training docs with newly implemented features, business cases and use cases that occurred in day-to-day activity.
- Excellent English communication skills (written, comprehension and verbal)
- Ability to deal with different customers of different backgrounds.
- Good analytical and people management skills to solve understanding gaps in teams via up-to-date technical knowledge
- An in-depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using across the company.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Working with individuals, families or groups
- Keeping confidential records
- Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients
- Listening to clients' concerns, empathizing with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
What you need to have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Candidates who have already worked in any customer support role will have an edge
- Candidates should have a good command over email communication
- Professional people who believe in end to end resolution of all the queries can apply
A network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a friendly, hands on technical, and dependable professional to provide the highest level of customer support and improve customer satisfaction that helps build brand loyalty for our udoo platform.
This person MUST have:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience providing support to customers via different channels - Chat, Livechat, Call, etc
- Ability to understand functionality of web based application
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshoot to resolve issues.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as part of ticket management team
- Very strong & professional communication skills - written & verbal
- Work on ticket portal for ongoing customer queries.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment - pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills providing call support to Internal and External End Users.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 2 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Signzy is an AI powered RPA platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers in the 2 geographies. Our Product team of 120+ people is building a global AI product out of Bangalore.
**Working at Signzy**
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology.
This is an invitation to be a part of the future!
* Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues within agreed time limits
* Research and identify solutions to software issues
* Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
* Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
* Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
* Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
* Ensure all issues are properly logged
* Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
* Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
* Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
* Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments and Linux
* RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
* MongoDB and Oracle,
* Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
* AWS (Covers S3)
* Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
* Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
*Ability to Diagnose issues and provide proper feedback to relevant tea
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
* Startup experience is a plus
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
The founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
1. Solving Customer queries, selling products & Services.
2. Credit card sales, Payment product sales, Loan sales to both SME businesses and consumers
3. Qualifications : 12th Pass, Graduate
4. Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience
5. No transportation provided by the company need to travel buy own vehicle or public transport
6. Fluent in Hindi, English and Tamil
Location Delhi – Saket (No work from home available)
· In line with Industry best practices
· We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
Education and relevant experience :
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
2. 1 to 2 years of experience in customer success role
3. Experience of working in Publishing / EdTech industry preferred
Skills: (must have)
● Excellent spoken and written English skills
● Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
● Excellent organization and presentation skills
● Excellent telephone etiquette and willingness to engage with customers and users in person, by phone or digitally
● Good documentation and analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
● Knowledge of Microsoft office suite and Google suite
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Experience using Customer Success tools or Platforms
● Proficiency in regional Indian languages or foreign languages (e.g., Spanish, French, Mandarin or Japanese)
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES -
Key accountability of CSA will be to develop and implement Customer Success Strategy for product adoption and user engagement.
A brief description:
● Build customer trust by gaining product and industry knowledge and understanding their requirements
● Develop and Implement Customer Success Strategy by:
✓ Segmenting and understanding User behaviours, needs and product interactions
✓ Listing all potential ways our product offerings can help customers/users succeed
✓ Defining and achieving overall objectives and KPIs for customer success
✓ Creating surveys, review requests, and contact forms for feedback
✓ Determining how do we reach out to customers/users depending on their preferred methods of communication
● Drive product adoption and usage through the customer/user lifecycle.
● Perform regular customer health check by recording changes in product usage and help improve product adoption, identify gaps in User Engagement and create relevant material or training programs
● Represent voice of the customer and provide feedback to sales, support and product teams
● Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
at One of the top global entities in Ecommerce industry.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fastpaced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
Freshers) Walk-In : BPO Non Voice @ Chennai
Greetings from Zealous Services ! Get Spot Offer ! Fresher in BPO Non Voice and Voice Immediate Joining.
Process : Non Voice
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Age Limit : 18-26 Years
Qualification - Eligibility Criteria :
# Any Graduate/Diploma
# Fresher can apply with Minimum 3 Arrears
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Please Carry below documents (mandatory) :
# Updated Resume Copy
# Carry an Aadhar Xerox with you
Note: You can mention the reference as 'SOFIA HR'.
Walk-In Date : From Nov 4th to Nov 15th 2019 (Monday to Friday)
Walk-In Time : 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
No: 17/7, B Block Ground Floor,
Shafika Building, Kodambakkam High Road,
Chennai - 600034
Landmark: Near Palm Grove Hotel
Contact Person : SOFIA (HR)