About Scribble Solutions
Core areas of work:
- Creating product inspiration pieces and demos for the ad products we develop
- Design, update and manage the website together with the design team
- Support Product Marketing with timely and effective marketing collaterals
- Drive the internal brand agenda for employees, brand and business
- Design for social media.
- Design presentation decks for Sales and Marketing
You are the one, if:
- You are attentive to details and an extra space ticks you off.
- You value time
- You are good at expressing your thoughts, be it in any form - written, verbal or visual.
- A good challenge exites and motivates you.
- You have some understanding of the digital advertising/marketing ecosystem. If not, you are someone who is keen to learn.
- You can independently handle projects and take them from concept to execution.
- You are passionate about something outside of work.
- You have realised that I misspelt 'excites' in point no. 4
MirrAR is a fastest growing high-tech startup building innovative Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality solutions. MirrAR has a strong presence in Jewellery Virtual Try On solution and it's web based AR is one of the fastest algorithms in the world.
MirrAR also has a consulting division that supports developing cutting edge business solutions across multiple industries for it’s clients in US and Middle East.
More details at our website: http://www.mirrar.co/" target="_blank">mirrar.co
· Convert the business requirements & specifications and client vision into a tangible digital product by creating UX wireframes using latest UX tools and methodologies.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure the wireframes & flows are understood and implemented correctly.
· Perform UX research & UX audits for products to enhance them as per the user needs.
· Present, explain & defend designs to clients.
· Perform UX analysis to help clients solve complex UX challenges in their products and make the experience joyful for the end-users.
· Ensure latest UX trends & insights are reflected in the digital product.
Skills & Experience:
· Candidate who has the appetite to quickly learn, highly enthusiastic and able to clearly communicate.
· Basic experience in prototyping tools such as XD, Figma, In-Vision, etc.
· Understanding of digital technologies, good knowledge on Web Technologies and Mobile application design guidelines.
· Strong experience in creating sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group acting as a liaison between technology teams, support teams and business units.
· Strong experience in designing complex solutions for web and mobile applications (preferred).
· Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
Salary: 1.8L – 2.4L Per Annum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Chennai (Remote)
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, corel draw).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which
demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate
will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such
as digital and print forms.
Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social
media, competitive landscape and market trends
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
0-1 years of experience in graphic design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Portfolio of work
BRIDGEi2i is a trusted partner to enterprises globally for driving actions for digital transformation outcomes. Our clients choose us for our ability to provide contextual AI-powered analytics solutions to solve complex business problems and deliver digital transformation outcomes.
We specialize in asset-based consulting, a structured approach to solving complex business problems that deploy contextual solutions powered by our proprietary AI accelerators (Watchtower, Recommender, Optimizer and Converser). This helps enterprises drive wider consumption of insights and faster and more accurate decisions across
the board, thereby enabling faster time to value.
We are headquartered in Bangalore, India and also have offices in Fremont, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle and Boston.
About the team
BRIDGEi2i centralized design team is responsible for enabling design thinking across the organization and setting the standards for designing our products, solutions and projects. Speed, excellence, and collaboration are our core values.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business units, PMs, software engineers and leaders to help prioritize and guide design decisions.
- Facilitate design thinking workshops to navigate ambiguity.
- Deliver world-class designs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Iterate designs and documentation based on continued user testing and feedback.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to our design system.
The Ideal Candidate
- 4-6 years of experience in UX/UI
- B2B product design experience
- Shipped products
- Open to receiving feedback from unexpected sources
- Passionate about all things design
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of design processes
Degree of B Arts or State level Drawing Grade examination must
PixoPal is offering a role for photoshop retoucher to work on international assignments.
Check the contact details on the website.
PixoPal is a leading photo retouching-as-a-service platform. PixoPal specializes in retouching images of products, fashion, jewelry, furniture, and real-estate. The platform is designed for consistency and fast turnaround. PixoPal currently provides product photo retouching services to one of the world’s top five apparel brands, a top ten still-life photographer, and several e-commerce retailers and products, real-estate, and headshot photographers.