1)Working on Product content to make relatable posters.
2)Basic editing skills ( Adobe/Corel Draw/any other editing tool)
3)Engaging in editing the Brochures and other product related templates
4)Working on adding basic graphics and highlights.
5)Working closely with the brand marketing team to ideate on content and story telling.
6)Working on developing product content outlines and story boards
7)Creating unique, original and quality content.
8)Flexible and open to make changes.
9)Professional Approach to details, time and deadlines.
About HRS Navigation Pvt. Ltd.
Happy Reliable Surgeries Pvt Ltd (HRS Navigation) started in 2015. It is India's first and only company to develop high tech surgical navigation system for highly complex Brain & Spine surgeries. Our products directly compete with world’s biggest medical devices companies. We are proudly one of the few global companies who have capabilities to develop Computer assisted and Robotic Assisted surgeries products. R&D Centre is based at Bangalore. It has been started by Ex of a global medical device company. It has been incubated & mentored by IIM Calcutta.
Why Do We Exist: - Currently all hi-tech medical devices are imported. Which leads to very high cost of healthcare & non reachability to common people. Our Purpose is to make premium healthcare affordable & accessible by continuous innovation for our people. We want to make India Proud.
Our Achievements: -
- 10 Best start-up in Medical Devices (Insight Success Magazine)
- Won Top 50 emerging product start-up NASSCOM 2017 (National Award)
- Winners in Economic Power of Ideas award 2018 (IIM Ahmadabad) (National Award)
- Winners in Smart Fifty competition conducted by IIM Calcutta (National Award)
- Won Elevate 100, Karnataka top 100 company (State Award from Karnataka Government)
- Grown Exponential even in 2020 financial Year. (No Salary Cuts / Firings)
- 3000+ successful Surgeries performed by our products.
We’re hiring a Content Marketing Trainee to join our marketing & growth team.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who understand content marketing and is eager to be part of the growth team.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
6 years, Crores in business, 1000+ customers, 20,000+ writers, and all the credibility achieved through Zero dollar marketing techniques. We believe in adding real value to our customers and that's exactly what we wish to amplify through our growth team. We are not expecting you to be expert at anything, if you are curious enough to seek and bold enough to project ideas, you will fit the job perfectly.
What do we look for:
- Any degree fits until you understand the difference between Marketing & Sales (learn before interview if you don't)
- You should be able to write well
- Understanding of Digital marketing & SEO is a plus
- Understanding of how web sites and collateral are designed in 2022
- Tech savvy to fiddle around with tools like Canva, webflow, wordpress, etc.
- If you know basics of HTML/CSS you will do superb
- Understanding of Content marketing
- Should know how to use Google webmasters, google analytics, etc.
We are building a team of folks who come with different niche interest areas writers, content marketers, design, and digital marketers, and work collaboratively as a team.
Pay and benefits
This is trainee position and working hours include any 8hrs between 10pm-8pm. This is a remote position, so you can work from comfort of your home.
The trainee role will be for 3 months after which we can convert it into a full time role based on your performance. During training, stipend would range between 8-15k/month.
Once you successfully complete training and if we offer you a full time position, the salary for this position is between ₹300,000 - ₹420,000 INR based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for necessary equipment, if needed.
If you are based out Pune or ready to shift, it will be better for your growth.
We are planning to onboard immediately but the hiring cycle will be open till 30th June, 2022. During this time you will hear back from us and there will be 2-3 rounds of interview on Google Hangouts/Zoom. You will also go through a test to vet your marketing and English language skills.
How to apply
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you've seen our work and like what we do. Do write about your past experience in finance. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don't know something. If you write things like "I will do anything to make your company a big success", you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past, we're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
Write whatever you put together in the "Your Application" field when applying.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Exp: 2 to 3 years
Role: Digital Marketing Executive
No of Opening: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 days
Skills Required: - Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Creative and compelling storyteller. - Search Engine Optimization
- B2B Brand Marketing in Social Media & Email - Analytical and problem-solving mindset. - Video creation, editing, & design
- Strong research skills. - Strategic thinker. Responsibilities
- Must have B2B Brand Marketing experience in the Platform of Social Media & Email. (Preferably for IT companies should be added advantage)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Create content plan associated with short- & long-term marketing targets. - Designing, creating, writing, editing, improve and managing content in our website, social
media, blogs, branding and video scripting. - Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the needs to add value to the
company. - Conduct user research, customer and competitor analysis. - Conducting extensive primary and secondary brand research. - Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends. - Writing compelling brand stories
- Deep knowledge and working experience in any of Adobe Marketo or Hybris Marketing or Emarsys platforms with end to end hands-on implementation and integration experience including integration tools
- Other platforms of interest include Adobe Campaign Emarsys Pardot Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Eloqua
- Hybris Marketing or Adobe Marketo Certification strongly preferred
- Experience in evaluating different marketing platforms (e.g. Salesforce SFMC versus Adobe Marketo versus Adobe Marketing)
- Experience in design and setup of Marketing Technology Architecture
- Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions POV on marketing solutions Proof-of-Concepts (POC) prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Collaborate with Onshore team in tailoring solutions that meets business needs using agile/iterative development process
- Perform feasibility analysis for the marketing solution that meet the business goals
- Experience with client discovery workshops and technical solutions presentations
- Excellent communication skills required as this is a client business & IT interfacing role
Digital Marketing Manager Responsible:
responsible for the overall digital marketing strategy of the company. Digital Marketing Managers manage social media campaigns, content and event calendars, maintain the company's content, among all the other tasks. They will also measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
Should have at least 3 to5 years of experience in a similar marketing role. Certifications in Google AdWords and other social media certifications are preferred. Digital marketing managers should be experts in all things that involve the digital presence of a company from social media to e-commerce. They must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay on top of all of them. Digital marketing managers should also have photo and video editing skills in order to edit content.
Must have expertise or sound knowledge in –
Social media handling
Relevant Social groups advertisement
Building media related strategies
Running ad campaigns
About the Role / Core Competencies
- Manage the content that the business posts to social media.
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website.
- Improve the design, UX, traffic and content of the website.
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms.
- Create email blasts campaigns to target key customers.
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Deep knowledge of web design principles.
- Ability to identify long term trends in Data.
Job Location: Noida (Sector- 63)
Position: Full Time (WFO)
Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Other Native Ads, measure & report performance of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
Experience in working with overseas clients.
Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
Manage the strategy and setup all paid campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and others.
Hands-on experience in creating Results driving ads, expand keyword coverage, develop compelling ad copy, implement bid management strategies, Daily monitoring & Ad optimization.
Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on SEM ROI.
Should be good at new scaling-up opportunities keyword/search queries, new targeting methods
Qualifications and Skills
Proven experience as SEO & SEM Executive.
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, Facebook Ads, Native Ads, etc.
Experience handling paid marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- To plan, execute, test, establish best & effective email marketing practices.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Create email marketing strategy for leads as well as existing clients
- Create and maintain email marketing reports to improve efficiency
- Maintain domain reputation and In-boxing rates for all our email campaigns
- Plan and maintain email calendar for all the brands
- Maintain lists and database for efficient execution
- Single handedly responsible for execution of all email marketing campaigns
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization
Start date: As soon as possible / Location: Tardeo Mumbai
About the Company:
STAC Fine Jewellery is a young ecommerce startup launched in April 2018 with the vision of creating fine jewellery in 18 kt gold that can be worn everyday. You can learn more at www.stacfinejewellery.com. We are looking at adopting a digital first strategy and taking advantage of the fast changing tech environment. If you are someone who is not afraid to try new things, someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with an entrepreneurial positive attitude then read forward!
We are looking for an ambitious Ecommerce Manager with hands-on technical and e-commerce business expertise. The person should have a solid foundation in Shopify and should be able to contribute to marketing and design projects with a tech perspective. He/She will work closely with the Co-founders to optimize the user experience while implementing tech related strategies to increase online revenue and brand awareness.
- Front-End Development: Conceptualizing, creating, and updating major parts of the customer facing website
- Back-End Web Development: Creating and maintaining external web-based tools & software by adding functionality and ensuring communication with 3rd party services and apps
- Oversee and execute digital marketing for the company including Social Media Ads & google ads
- Execute e-commerce campaigns like price markdowns, promo and referral codes, coupons, affiliate marketing etc.
- Lead technical implementation for SEO and SEM
- Oversee and execute data driven email and SMS marketing including tracking and analysis
Data Analytics and Optimizations
- Perform analysis that answer questions about our customers, their particulars and preferences
- Identify and use efficient tools to segment the customer data in order to support and drive business decisions
- Analyze e-commerce KPIs to identify opportunities and use tools like A/B test to optimize the outcomes
- Optimize the customer journey through quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, and improve the on-site experience by troubleshooting site-related incidents like bugs, broken images, load speed etc.
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
- Must have experience with the Shopify ecommerce website platform, with web analytics tools and associated apps that can be used with Shopify
- Understanding of digitals ad tactics (Instagram + Facebook), Google ad words, SEO and SEM is a must
- Experience with digital analytics specifically Google Analytics is a must
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google sheets
- Equipped with creative thinking and analytical skills
- Up to date with the latest technology trends and innovations
- Written and oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in web development
- Highly motivated and a self starter with an ability to meet deadlines and work independently