- One-Two years of professional pre-press print and digital production experience
- Proficient DTP skills in Adobe Creative Suite or higher, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven experience of managing DTP/Prepress print Team on a day-to-day basis
- Proven accountability for own work quality and on time delivery
- Ability to achieve delivery expectations within tight deadlines
- Proficient in English language communication and skills
- Degree/Diploma in print and/or digital communications or equivalent
Graduate, Post Graduate
MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
There is a Service Agreement of 2yrs associated with the role.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About WNS Global Services
About the Role:
It is the product that sells, not just the idea. We are looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Designer with deep understanding of design principles and experience to back it up. Help build a brand and product that is loved by its users. Mainly focusing building the design system , of which components will also be exposed to clients as UI Kit. Experience with design systems and leading a project is highly appreciated. You will wear multiple hats and also help across branding, landing page, product discussion and much more. You have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment! We are looking for designers with a keen eye to details, user focused approach, familiarity with latest design processes and ability to bring concepts to life. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. Additionally, you will be required to work in teams alongside Frontend Developers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
Who you are:
Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
Ability to work well in fast-paced teams that ship often.
Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
You're able to demonstrate an history of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences. Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment.
Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great team of designers and engineers, who genuinely care about design and build with each other.
Familiarity with design tokens is a bonus
Ability to document design work. What you'll do:
Build the design language and system at dyte along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
Help in setting up design processes
Customer driven product shaping
Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
Collaborate with other designers and product managers to provide input on the long term vision of the product experience.
Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work
Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
1. Competitive Salary 2. ESOPs 3. Medical Insurances 4. Friendly leaves policy 5. 100% Remote Option
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Knowledge of basic animation principles
Requirements and skills:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies - Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
EWar is looking for a Design Lead who can help drive the Design Team at the company. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll help not only lead the EWar experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy: visually and linguistically.
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are iconic and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize your design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Penchant for learning and building with new design tools and frameworks.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking about products and am excited to ideate & build all by yourself.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator, or any other tool that helps you churn out a great design.
- Awesome design portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
- If you want things just like you imagined and are obsessed with those small details.
- If you don't stop at the design step but go forward and look after it until it's perfect.
- If you bring new ideas, try many things and bring a fresh perspective.
- People who speak out their minds, but we love thinkers and doers.
- Knowledge of front-end development.
- Anything else that can surprise us.
What you’ll do (Roles & Responsibilities):
- Ensure ufaber websites convey the message, emotion and vibes about the future it promises
- Create web and app based products for multiple uFaber brand which are pleasure to use for the last mile user
- Design Web and Mobile learning interfaces which score high in empathy and UX. Deliver the result minus the clutter
- Bring in a designers edge in every product requirement that comes through various stakeholders
- Work in teams, show willingness to lead in future
What we appreciate (Skills Required):
- Fundamental understanding of Visual Design principles
- Formal education in Design,
- Quality hands on experience in UI/UX design
If you want to create products which will have reached clock million + engagement hours and reach over 100 thousand students, apply with examples of your best work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Qualifications & Skills:
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- An impressive portfolio/website/blog
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of software such Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.