- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms.
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels.
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand's overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales.
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & amp; web banners, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone.
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards.
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work.
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills.
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content.
- Ability to uncover digital design trends and implement them wherever required.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Lifefront Cover Pvt Ltd VITAL
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place.
Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with the toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena.
As a Senior UX Designer, you would be responsible to drive the UX process to deliver high-quality software/product designs and coordinate with the other UX and UI designers to see these designs come to life.
The role involves extensive interaction with the customers to understand their needs and pain points and to be able to show empathy and build designs that exceed the needs.
- A Curious Mind
- Empathy and Intuition
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strives to understand the problems before thinking of a solution
- Design and UX architecture
Nice to Have:
- Product Design Experience
- Strong grasp of design systems
- Knowledge of one or more of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Any graduate.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
We all know what are designs, but yet to face that WOW Design, if that can be brought to us by you then apply now!
We are looking for an UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge with the design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design, and experience with design software and wireframe tools.
If this sounds like you and you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
Skills And Experience-
- Proven UI/UX designing knowledge.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations, graphics, and design projects.
- Familiarity with Figma design software and technologies.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A degree in Design, Computer Science, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our
clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You should have creative skills
to be able to execute words into high quality creative for clients Social Media,
Advertisements, Websites, Print, etc. You will be responsible for the Success of Social Media & Digital Media Wing of Story Digital.
Innovate & come-up with creative ideas for visual designs meeting our client
Great Skills at Branding, Visual Design, Creatives.
Create social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
Create very easy to understand, simple yet deep graphics for social media posts
Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print, digital and
Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider
Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems
Be an important part in ideation of campaigns
Internship work experience with Graphic Designing, with an agency is an add on.
Passion for conceptual thinking, logo design, and visual identity development.
Proficiency in offset and digital printing techniques and printing oversight.
Experience with Adobe creative cloud is must.
Very Fluent Communication Skills
Applicants must have a laptop of their own that is capable of running the Adobe
Creating layouts and templates with strong typography and appropriate use of colour,
images and fonts.
Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify ownership in branding and