We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you believe you are self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas & show amazing attention to detail, let’s meet.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience in graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including photoshop, InDesign Quark & Illustrator
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work methodically & meet deadlines
• Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As a Senior Casual Game Designer you have experience conceptualising and designing engaging mechanics and metagame. You’ll work closely with every department to craft new games and improve existing titles.
You can either work REMOTELY or in our Bangalore office surrounded by a great bunch of people!
What you tell your friends you do
“My mission is that you enjoy our games so much, that you won’t be able to stop playing!”
What you will really be doing
Working as part of the design team, designing exciting mechanics and strong UX implementations for existing and upcoming games with a focus on strong engagement.
Working with monetisation designers to seamlessly weave IAP & ad strategies into your designs.
Evolving and adapting game designs based on play testing, feedback and live metrics.
Working with the analytics department, driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
Analysing of emerging F2P gameplay & monetisation trends
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
A minimum of 3 years experience in a game design role with at least one published game.
Experience working with F2P mobile games.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong knowledge of mobile free-to-play game monetisation.
Knowledge of mobile game market, trends, competition, platforms and app stores.
Ability to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
Absolute passion for playing and making video games, especially mobile games.
Strong creative ideas and imagination, able to entertain players with challenges, humour, surprises and fun.
Positive attitude, self driven and able to work alone or as part of a team.
Creative writing skills.
Coding / prototyping skills.
Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
Desire to learn about ad-based monetisation and improve our efforts in hypercasual as well.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
We are seeking an experienced UX Designer with a passion for creating user-centric designs for mobile applications and gaming products in the Fintech industry. The ideal candidate will have experience designing addictive gaming products that engage users while remaining intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, the candidate should have an understanding of regulatory requirements related to financial products.
Design wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new features and products in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders, with a focus on mobile applications and gaming products.
Conduct user research, and user testing, and analyze user feedback to inform design decisions and improve user experience.
Develop and maintain design guidelines, standards, and best practices to ensure a consistent user experience across all mobile products and features.
Work closely with the development team to ensure that designs are implemented accurately and that the user experience is optimized for performance and usability on mobile devices.
Collaborate with the marketing team to create designs that effectively communicate the value proposition and benefits of the product to the target audience on mobile devices.
Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to ensure our mobile and gaming products are competitive and innovative.
Ensure that designs comply with regulatory requirements related to financial products on mobile devices.
Bachelor's or Master's in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field.
3+ years of experience in UX design, preferably in the Fintech and gaming industries.
Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in designing addictive gaming products that engage users while remaining intuitive and easy to use, with a focus on mobile applications.
Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
Experience with user research methods and user testing.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Understanding of accessibility standards and guidelines.
Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to financial products on mobile devices.
A good addictive gaming product engages users by providing a sense of accomplishment, challenge, and progression. The product should have a clear goal and objective, with clear feedback on the user's progress towards achieving that goal. Additionally, a good addictive gaming product should be designed to keep the user engaged and interested through the use of rewards, incentives, and social elements.
If you are passionate about designing user-centric products for mobile applications and gaming products in the Fintech industry and deeply understand regulatory requirements related to financial products, we would love to hear from you!
- Conceptualizing visuals that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows
- Designing the visual identity of digital products.
- Implementing strategy of typography, iconography, colors, layout
- Creating responsive design comps on the basis of wireframes
- Asking smart questions, taking risks and championing new ideas
- Bringing expert opinion on best-practices, patterns and trends
- Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
- Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
- Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
- Executing designs as a part of software development teams
- Strive to make your work intuitive, compelling and a delight to see.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Be dynamic and open to working in fast-paced, ambiguous and quickly changing environments
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and researching, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Experience in Education Technology would be great
We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital media.To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Experience: 1-3 years
Skills Required:Adobe Photoshop(Mandatory), Illustrator, Indesign
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Amend designs after feedback
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools like adobe photoshop.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor/Diploma in Fine Arts or Multimedia Institution.
- Experience of 6+ years as Sr. Visualizer or Art Director in Creative/Ad Agency or Design Firm
- Hands-on experience in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Able to understand the brief of the client & transform them into tangible designs.
- Visual thinker & Ideator, who can come up with concepts and ideas in a very creative and innovative manner.
- Experience in Print & Digital media
- Passed Commercial Art from a reputed institute
- Comfortable on both Windows and Mac.
- Ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of hands-on product design experience with mobile and web products, and proven leadership and team-building skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, llustrator / Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design.
- Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong in visual UI skills and have basic knowledge of UX.
- Good Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
• Based on the wireframes and project concept, create UI of screens to be used in mobile and web.
• Understand the UX and implement or enhance the screens accordingly.
• Work closely with the team in an agile mode to properly draft the requirements in the screen or mock-ups generated.
• Create newsletters, templates and graphics as and when required.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other graphics tools
• Relevant experience in terms of designing screens for mobile and web apps
Website - https://praxinfo.com/
We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand