This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the fullsite of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools,such as Stringer
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools(such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. .
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
A digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a
more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The founders, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
As one of the first members of the backend development team, you will be responsible
for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating extensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● 3+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
● 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
● 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
● Experience in PHP is a plus
● Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
● Has experience managing other developers
● Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Good knowledge of working with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior software engineer with 4+ years of experience in building robust scalable systems. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Experience building microservices and distributed systems, RESTful APIs, user interfaces
- Knowledge and will of writing unit, integration tests is a must. TDD is a plus
- Preferably a polyglot: Strong command Ruby/Golang/Java/Python
- Some exposure to infra: Deployments, CI/CD setup, security. AWS exposure is good to have
- Strong database concepts. Experience with MongoDB is a plus
What you will do
- Feature analysis, hands on development, code reviews, deployment & rollouts
- Passionately maintain coding practices, quality & good design standards
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Actively contribute in assessing & improving/optimizing security & infrastructure
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
Role: Backend Engineer
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully
If you are keen to develop and drive product architecture, technology vision, strategy, and execution
of our Platform, keep reading!
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in
SEA to accelerate its growth and to serve its customers by giving them the best technology and
Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and
brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business.
Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling
micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth oriented entrepreneurs and
brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by
selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their
own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s
venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like
Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon
(FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish
Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors,
Lummo has built a world class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to
become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We just received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us https://www-bnnbloomberg-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bnnbloomberg.ca/alphabet-unit-backs-shopify-like-startup-in-rare-indonesia-deal-1.1709623.amp.html" target="_blank">here.
As an SDE3, you would be expected to:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering teams.
- Debug production issues related to services you own or are responsible for.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to deliver complex projects iteratively.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working at product companies with decent scale
- You have experience delivering end-to-end projects, beginning from a single-page product brief to iteratively release features to production working closely with engineers writing client-side code as well as collaborating with designers and product managers
- You believe in writing high-quality code, improving engineering standards, tooling and processes
- You have a keen eye for backend architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language and its related backend frameworks
- You are not afraid to pick up new technologies and enjoy learning new tooling that you may not be familiar with
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions. You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
- Any open source code or contributions to OSS projects would be a bonus!
What do we offer?
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid of work-from-home and work-from-office with full management support during Covid time
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo (earlier BukuKas) is the perfect place for you!
at A Singapore Headquartered, 2017 Well-Funded FinTech Startup
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 1-8 years of software development experience with excellent programming skills in any language
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Take ownership of new products/features and Proven ability to deliver a high-quality product that scales
- Contribute to the system design and architecture of our backend APIs and fund management system
- Ability to challenge ideas and also get challenged to find the best solution and break down a big problem into chewable pieces in a very structured way
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
Desired Technical Skills: Data Structure, Algorithm, Problem Solving/Analytical Skills, Backend Development, Java/Python/
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
Currently, we are ongoing a Big Project for which we need an immediate Golang Developer for 6 Months on a contract basis with a strong understanding of quality design, problem-solving, contributing ideas on using the latest technologies etc. This role will involve collaboration with the business partners, product managers and other representatives. We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Software Engineer to work closely with the product and the open-source community to build the Digirex vision. You’ll join a highly collaborative team working along with talented engineers focusing to be the best in Cloud-native ecosystem. You should also be willing to work with a start-up
You will break down business opportunities and problems into software solutions. You will work closely with the CTO to help product and marketing stakeholders distill the product vision and roadmap, into a technology vision. You will be responsible for the evolution of an already bleeding-edge highly distributed systems at the back-end, and would need to work with front-end architects to come up with the best user experience for the gaming platform. You will be required to make decisions quickly, and work under strict timelines. You would lead technology strategy through analysis of market trends and product requirements. You would help set coding guidelines and help bring the most modern tools to keep engineering processes most efficient.
- B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in an architectural role.
- Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly prototype and demonstrate technology value adds and educate + drive adoption within the extended technology team
- Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
- Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
- Work with engineering leadership to setup and manage processes.
- Track record of thought leadership and out of the box thinking in the technology arena.
- Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
- Deep and hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc.
- Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
- Building quick PoCs and full-fledged solutions with various AWS managed services would be a big plus.