YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results. As a Software Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud nativecoresolution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of major components for OrchestrationandDay2operations management solution
- Document software design and implementation
- Innovate – stay on top of new technologies
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Identify and resolve key technical and customer issues
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will needthefollowing skills to succeed.
- Strong programming skill in golang
- Strong understanding and experience working with grpc
- Experience working with mongodb, redis and etcd
- Experience delivering and consuming cloud native solutions
- Experience writing Helm Charts and Kubernetes operator is a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Operating System concepts and exposure working with networking constructssuchas sockets, database management, multithreaded applications
- Solid understanding of computer architecture such as multi-core CPU scheduling, virtual memory, andcaching
- Knowledge and experience with network and technologies is a plus (e.g. SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, X509, PKI etc)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere is a plus
- Experience working with development tools and process including Git, CI/CD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of related experience: or equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills - seriously we want people whocancodebut also be on a team
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of everyround)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibitsdiscrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- AWS - experience in extensive use of AWS offerings like Redis, Kafka etc.
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- MongoDb database or relational database skills
We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Lead through innovative technologies to deliver on our vision at scale, supercharging those in our
community to have exponential outcomes.
We believe the following will be the main pillars to fulfil this mission:
1) A team that’s tight knit, highly collaborative, inclusive and balances work with fun and learning
2) Focus on creating non-linear impact
3) Reliable and performant systems
4) Deeper understanding of the customer context
5) Growth mindset with free thinking and experimentation where we take moon shots
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will work in a highly collaborative cross functional environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, among others
- You will author readable, efficient, and reliable systems
- You will exercise curiosity in learning new technologies, investing in deeper understanding of the fundamentals
- You will incorporate feedback, pickup clean and optimised coding standards and contribute to keeping the documentation up to date
- You will collaborate with team members and seek help as required to achieve the desired outcomes
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems
- You will take ownership of the health of the system, post release
- You will organize code reviews with peers and participate in tech brainstorming sessions
- You will work in an exciting start-up environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have 0-1 year of experience in frontend web technologies like React, Angular, Vue, Svelte etc and exposure to backend web technologies inclusive of any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You have recently graduated and have not worked in a full-time employee role before
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
Preferred Experience: 2-6 years
- Worked full-stack - for at least one year on API development using Node.js
- Worked on a combination of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Hands-on experience working in serverless environments
- Comfortable learning new tools and technologies on demand
- Demonstrated experience building APIs backing consumer/enterprise products
- A "can-do" attitude suitable to working in a high-energy startup environment
- Industry leading compensation and fast-paced growth
- Significant levels of autonomy and a voice in how the product moves forward
- A set of highly passionate techies to work with and learn from
- An open, easy-going and meritocratic culture
- Involvement into business functions apart from technology (only if you wish)
PlexusMD was founded in 2014 by a team of doctors and engineers with a mission to help doctors stay updated and provide better care.
Our core product (https://www.plexusmd.com/app) is used by over 2.5 lakh doctors across India to stay updated, learn from peers and advance their careers. Our partners include AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, cornea Society of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and other large healthcare organisations.
Read more about us here: [https://angel.co/company/fireflies](https://angel.co/company/fireflies) and here: [https://yourstory.com/2019/10/funding-startup-fireflies-enterprise-assistant-canaan-partners](https://yourstory.com/2019/10/funding-startup-fireflies-enterprise-assistant-canaan-partners)
We value your skills and abilities more than your resume.
Here's what we look for :
- You have raw intellectual horsepower and ability to learn quickly
- You have a strong background in computer science / math
- You contribute to open source (share your GitHub- More than 1000 commits in past year)
- You have experience working on apps that have supported 10,000+ concurrent users
- You understand sound architecture principals
- You can design and build scalable infrastructure
- You should be a great communicator and culture maintainer:
- We value over-communication and candid feedback and want to build a no-bs, results driven culture
Values that are important to us :
- You're data driven and customer focused
- You value fast & incremental engineering cycles
- You maintain design excellence and minimise complexity
- You measure your results & automate when possible
- You get 10% better at something every week
- You have an internal compass and take accountability & initiative
You'll be working with :
- Node.js, MongoDB
- Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch
- AWS, Docker, Terraform
- React, Keras, Tensorflow
About us :
- Fireflies.ai is an AI that joins meetings and takes notes automatically. [Product demo](https://app.fireflies.ai/view/ogM9zmKij2). We integrate with the leading platforms: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Webex, Slack, Salesforce, & more https://fireflies.ai/integrations)).
- We are a US-based, AI company that is building a 100% remote team. Today we have over 40 employees in 5 countries around the world. Our engineering team is 20+ senior engineers. We were [featured on Forbes for Gartner's top 25 enterprise software startups to watch in 2020](https://www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2020/07/05/gartners-top-25-enterprise-software-startups-to-watch-in-2020/). We skyrocketed from a few thousand users to almost 100,000 users in 2020.
[Fireflies.ai](http://fireflies.ai) has raised $5 million from top-tier investors including Canaan and angels from Slack, Dropbox, Amazon and Salesforce.
- You'll be working with Sam Udotong, CTO @ Fireflies.ai. Sam graduated from MIT in 2016 where he studied computer science and aerospace engineering. He and his co-founder Krish were [featured as the cover of Entrepreneur magazine in Sept 2020]
- He's been a [speaker at the MIT AI Conference 2020](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywhY2DCIZqU) alongside industry leaders like Richard Socher and Sal Khan. He's guest lectured at Stanford for their intro to AI class. Sam is scrappy & committed - he and Krish bootstrapped the company for 3 years, eating Soylent and Domino's pizza almost every day. [Being Scrappy as an Entrepreneur (Product Demo)](https://app.fireflies.ai/view/vWQjdABHqU). He rejected Harvard Business School to build Fireflies. Sam's goal is to build a multi-regional, boundary-less engineering team that has A+ productivity & communication such that when you go to sleep, you can hand off work and when you wake up, work has already moved forward. If we do these first principles well, we can theoretically build the best engineering organisation in the world.
- We want to transform how people communicate and work. Come work with us if you share the below values and want to work on hard engineering challenges that will actually make a difference in the lives of people.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly value diversity at our company, because our team will be stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wheelseye offers technology to empower truckers. Our software helps save costs, build safe and secure infrastructure, automate operations, and streamline your business. We provide end to end technology backend from basic things like GPS live location tracking to complex tasks like driving profitability and automation in your business.
Our Software as a Service enables data-driven decision making by reading a number of connected devices. We give the highest priority to the security and safety of your infrastructure & data. Our platform is fully customizable and can be tailored as per the needs of your business and targets
- Work on Real-world problem solving that directly impacts India's GDP
- A culture of rapid problem solving, objectivity, sharp focus & individual freedom
- Directly impact the day-to-day business of more than 15% of the Indian Truck Industry. No other company in the world offers this scale of penetration
- Our products reach 50Mn+ Indians collectively
- While we work Mon to Sat, we focus on outcomes- not badge-ins or work hours
Required Experience :
- 3-6 Years of experience in backend Technologies (Java/GO)
- Strong CS fundamentals - data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex applications
- Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent understanding of memory management, performance/resource optimization, network programming, concurrency, multithreading, monitoring & security
- Deep understanding of software engineering best practices
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Own the architecture of Myntra’s new product platforms to drive business results
● Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact.
● Help build, mentor and coach a team of very talented Engineers, Architects, Quality engineers, System Operation Engineers and DevOps engineers in architectural and design best practices.
● Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service
development, deployment and delivery.
● Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
● Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process. Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables.
● Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalization and platform extensions
● Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the
architectural governance for them
● Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
● Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Myntra in external technical forums
● Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
● Initiate and deliver leadership training within the engineering organisation, including training new managers, and drive the growth of leaders to create a strong leadership bench
Desired Skills and Experience
● 12 - 16 years of experience in software product development
● Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field
● A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
● Proven track record of leading the architecture and delivery in a startup/e-commerce ecosystem within a high growth & matrix environment
● Successfully architected and led technology for consumer-facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions
● Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures)
● Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling
multi-million sessions/transactions per day
● Solid experience in large scale Database systems like RDBMS & NoSQL stores
● Strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
● Excellent programming skills in Java/GO and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming
● Solid experience in Distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability
● Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues
● Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge
technologies around server-side development in Java
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of
Should be expert in more than one programming languages, primarily
Python, Django, Flask, MongoDB, MariaDB, ReST endpoint
development, micro-service modelling
Swagger, Docker, PyCharm, JSON and/or XML serialisation, Jira,
Should be very strong in Algorithms (real time searching, routing,
scheduling, prioritising, etc.)
Should have extensive hands-on experience in the Payment Gateway
integration and IoT integration
Expert in GraphQL and REST API development
Ideally good to know Elixir, Phoenix framework
Able to integrate multiple data sources into one system (APIs, web-
sockets, data conversion, etc)
Understanding of asynchronous design (i.e. celery & reliable queues,
asynchronous tasks, etc)
Strong testing and debugging skills
Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple
systems, servers, and environments (Token, OAUTH, etc)
Attention to detail and confidence working in a large application required
Experience in building enterprise cloud based applications
Some knowledge of DevOps preferred (Docker, Kubernetes,
You will Collaborate with team members who are passionate and
dedicated multidisciplinary to upgrade and scale our existing data
Work within a µ-service architecture, leveraging CQRS and event
Participate in all phases of the SDLC - from requirements, design, and
development through testing, deployment, maintenance, and support
Pairing with your teammates to make progress on projects or solve
Designing solutions to feature requirements prioritised by Product
Implementing solutions designed by you or by teammates through the
entirety of the SDLC, including testing, deployment, and
Reviewing other developers code to ensure it is production ready
Troubleshooting production issues when they arise
Collaborating across teams to facilitate the transition to a µ-service
Collaborating with other teams to introduce blue/green or other
deployment methodologies to reduce risk when introducing
changesImplementing production parallel regression testing
Work closely with the product owner to effectively plan projects for the