YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results. As a Software Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud nativecoresolution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of major components for OrchestrationandDay2operations management solution
- Document software design and implementation
- Innovate – stay on top of new technologies
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Identify and resolve key technical and customer issues
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will needthefollowing skills to succeed.
- Strong programming skill in golang
- Strong understanding and experience working with grpc
- Experience working with mongodb, redis and etcd
- Experience delivering and consuming cloud native solutions
- Experience writing Helm Charts and Kubernetes operator is a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Operating System concepts and exposure working with networking constructssuchas sockets, database management, multithreaded applications
- Solid understanding of computer architecture such as multi-core CPU scheduling, virtual memory, andcaching
- Knowledge and experience with network and technologies is a plus (e.g. SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, X509, PKI etc)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, VMware vSphere is a plus
- Experience working with development tools and process including Git, CI/CD.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of related experience: or equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills - seriously we want people whocancodebut also be on a team
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problemsolver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meetups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
- Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of everyround)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibitsdiscrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Strong OO design and coding skills using multiple stacks, and knowledge of the pros and cons of each
- 1+ years’ experience with Golang
- 6+ years application development experience
- Strong data design skills, using both SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins
- Experience working with event based distributed systems
- Experience working with services in a Dockerized environment
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Redis, and/or PostgreSQL a plus
- Requires 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 2 years’ experience; or equivalent experience.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our engineering team and help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogram existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 2-7 years of experience as a Python Developer.
- Expert knowledge of Python and Flask framework and Fast API.
- Solid experience in MongoDB, and Elastic Search.
- Work experience in Restful API
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skill
- Backend development using NodeJS or Django
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with a highly experienced team member.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of Backend Development experience
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, and GraphQL is a plus.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, and CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
Must have the capacity to work independently or in a team.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1. Collaborate with teammates to define, design, and shape new features.
2. Design and develop backend API microservices using Node.js.
3. Design and develop applications in an AWS and GCP environment.
4. Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
5. Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
6. Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade the software.
1. Solid experience in Node.js.
2. Good experience using frameworks such as Express.JS or Restify.
3. Willing to learn HapiJS.
5. Able to work independently and carry out a task to achieve the design goal with minimal supervision.
6. Good programming skills and communications.
Responsibility and duties
• Understand the business objectives and create a weekly/quarterly roadmap for the team • Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
• Reviewing the code written by subordinates to maintain quality of code
• Planning and implementing tests for the codes and fixing bugs
• Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
• Qualification and skills *
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science [Preferably B. Tech./B.E. (CSE/IT)]
• 2 Years+ experience in Back-end development • Knowledge of Redis assisted client-side caching
•Intermediate skill in Amazon Web Services frameworks and modules • Familiarity with relational or non-relational database [Preferably SQL and MongoDB]
• Familiarity with NodeJS
• Proficient in Ms Excel/Trello
EWar Games focuses on Sports, Mobile Games, Technology, Online Gaming, and Real Money Online Gaming. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.