Role & Responsibilities:
- Individuals are responsible for all traditional development activities analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation.
- Add new features to existing Windows and Web-based applications in Visual Studio 2019. Interacting with internal team.
- Transform business and design needs into innovative products.
- Drive all projects to completion within deadlines.
- Perform thorough testing to find issues ahead of time.
- Engineering software needs more precise analysis & coding skillset
- Enhance skillset by working with fortune 500 clients
- Interacting with internal team.
- E in computer science or related fields.
- Hand on development experience with web & database technologies (MS SQL).
- Excellent programming & communication skills Strong problem solving, judgmental, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
- Self-Motivated, flexible & Innovative
- A champ in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Multi-threading, Design patterns, and other computer science concepts.
- Developing and managing applications for new features and enhancement in full-stack
- A proven technical leader within an Agile development environment
- Experience in delivering full-stack solutions across multiple technologies.
- Able to showcase work involving low latency concurrent and distributed systems/applications.
- Able to multi-task and work in a cross-cultural geographically distributed environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, and hands-on with multiple upcoming technologies.
- Managing our Engineering team - coach them, advocate for them, and productive.
- Providing technical leadership and being accountable for the technical decisions made by your team, with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Manager to create a meaningful vision and roadmap for the team, towards delivering impactful work and a successful outcome.
Full Stack Developer (Dotnet & Angular)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop web applications in C#, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
- Design and develop backend APIs for complex custom business applications as per requirement
- Design and develop database schema, queries, stored procedures
- Develop frontend SPA using AngularJS/Angular 2+, API integration, Data binding
- Collaboration with developer team, Project managers to ideate software solutions
- Essential communication skills for customer conference calls and meetings
- Interact with clients and other stakeholders to understand their requirements/problems, provide daily updates, plan and module delivery
- Test software to ensure quality and efficiency
- Responsible to troubleshoot bugs and fix them as well as maintain/enhance existing projects
- Write technical documentation
- Working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of database performance optimization strategies, indexing, sharding
- Develop applications using TDD (Test Driven Development), Unit testing, Integration testing, NUnit/XUnit framework
- Design HLD/LLD architecture diagrams, Infrastructure diagrams, ER Diagrams
- NET/ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Relational Databases (Postgresql etc.)
- NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.)
Nice to have
- 1-5 years of experience in a full stack software development role.
- Experience in technologies - PHP, Bootstrap, Vuejs and MySQL.
- Knowledge of Cloud services (GCP/AWS), MongoDB and Nodejs is a plus.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to design for scale and performance
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Solid problem-solving skills
at least 3 years of experience.
Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Solid understanding of object oriented and MVC concepts.
Proven ability to deal with ambiguity.
Self-driven and proactive spirit.
High communication and critical thinking skills.
Good command of English.
- Min 2+ years of experience in developing modern web applications using MERN stack namely MongoDB, ES6, React.js and Node.js
- Good understanding of Database schema, design, optimization, scalability.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good documentation experience on functional and/or technical aspects of the project.
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS
- Prior Open source contributions
- Experience building responsive designs
Candidate Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
• Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
• Develop technical designs for application development.
• Develop application code for java programs.
• Experience : 6 to 9 Years.
• Strong OOPS concepts.
• Basics of Spring and Hibernate/JPA.
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.