- Building and developing web application using Angular 2+, Node Js and Mongo DB
- Maintenance and support of existing application
- Problem solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Monitoring and deploying application on Microsoft Azure
Technical / Functional Skills:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular 2+, Node Js, Mongo DB and Microsoft Azure
- Strong experience in performance tuning of complex Mongo DB queries
- Experience in the contact center industry preferred
- Experience in using Git/Bitbucket or any version control tools
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
- Must be able to work without much assistance
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
At FR8 we believe in improving the lives of truck owners by providing more loads to his trucks. Our endeavor is to ensure 2 million Indian truck owners get the load they want with assured payments. With this spirit we take challenges head-on, explore new opportunities and rewrite the rules of the transportation industry.
Required Technical Skill Set: java script, React.Js, Node.Js
Location : Chennai
Experience: 2-5 years
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
proficient in both front and back end coding.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Passion for coding and startups, willing to work long hours in challenging tasks
Good analytical skills and basics knowledge of programming
To know more,
visit our website www.fr8.in
Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
Understand data storage requirements
Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
Follow the software development lifecycle
Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
Software testing using Jest & Mocha
Teamwork & Communication skills
Software development fundamentals
Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Experience with designing secure distributed systems
What you will get:
- To be a part of the Core-Team 💪
- A Chunk of ESOPs 🚀
- Creating High Impact by Solving a Problem at Large (No one in the World has a similar product) 💥
- High Growth Work Environment ⚙️
What we are looking for:
- An 'Exceptional Executioner' -> Leader -> Create an Impact & Value 💰
- Ability to take Ownership of your work
- Past experience in leading a team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or in any related engineering discipline.
- (2-4) years of experience in building scalable web applications.
- Backend Maverick with proficiency in Java
- Experience in requirement analysis, failure analysis, API design, distributed
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug, and find root causes.
- Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to meet technical and business challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Novolytics is a novel Analytics Company which is trying to solve the problems of manufactures and machine asset owners. Predictive maintenance is going to be a huge part of Factory 2.0, which will allow manufacturers to keep machine downtime to minimum, boosting productivity and reducing losses due to down time.
Novolytics is building a platform which would collect signal data, analyze and predict which machines need maintenance or are showing signs of wear. Currently our platform is being piloted for one of India's largest car manufacturers, to solve for vehicle maintenance and servicing based on car sounds.
- Design and architect the various parts of the product or its features
- Be the product and tech owner providing support, mentorship and guidance to other developers
- Maintain and operate the application in production environment
- Contribute to the broader team management activities including Product planning, Improvement Activities,etc.
- Involve in hiring other developers and mentoring team members.
- Participate in the evolution of organization-wide best practices, standards, and policies related to software development and propagate the same to other technical staff.
- Participate in code reviews and architecture and design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all product deliverables within the timelines.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in design, maintaining, and testing large online systems.
- Familiar with at least one of high level server side languages out of NodeJS or Python, with a preference of NodeJS(with Express.js)
- Experience of building frontend web-apps using ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about, and know how/when to use different Design Patterns
- Should have experience with cloud infrastructure providers, preferably, AWS.
- Experience of mobile app development on Flutter is a plus
- Have experience of working with relational as well as non relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB along with other data stores like Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Have knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Know web application security best practices and knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of queue management systems/frameworks like RabbitMQ, Celery
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centers in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
Job Details :
- This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- The company believes in having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Implement MVC architecture using MERN/MEAN
- Architect scalable web applications
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Qualification and Experience : A graduate degree or senior diploma in engineering or technology with some or all of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field with 3-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a MERN/MEAN stack Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in socket.io and webrtc will be an added advantage.
All interested candidates please share your updated resume.
Candidate should have sound experience in PHP/WordPress/Magento.Should be able to work independently as well as in team.Required Skills:WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working on full projects of Wordpress website development, from scratch to finish.
• Doing the quality checking of psd, layout, css, html, functionality of the website designed.
• Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
• Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
• Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and delivering to client directly.
• Making website SEO friendly & as per the guidelines of Search Engines.
• Doing the website maintenance of existing Wordpress clients & for new ones.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Php developer, Web developer, Wordpress Developer, Wordpress CMS, HTML Developer
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn & work long term
• Self learning ability
• Meets deadlines Key Skills:
• Basic English communication skills
• Knowledge of wordpress, psd to html, css3, bootstrap, html5 psd to wordpress, etc..
• Knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
• knowledge of Wordpress Theme Integration & PSD to Wordpress is a plus.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento