We are seeking a well experienced Java Technical Lead for our product. In this position you will design and implement technological solutions for our product on Java/J2EE stack.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Ownership in producing the solutions conceptual architecture and associated artifacts.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Minimum 2+ years into Team Lead position.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Startup work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
Eventible.com is the world's first event marketing & review platform. Think of a TripAdvisor or a GlassDoor but built for business events.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the global events industry and bring the authentic voice of event attendees to the forefront - our unique scoring algorithm ranks business events for a given category and we send then send out personalized recommendations to our community matching them with more events to attend.
Currently we want to grow fast and build a great culture & team!
We’re seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer (RoR + React JS) who can take on the ownership of the entire website development . Primary responsibilities would be:
1. You will be leading an entire team of developers for a start up.
2. Writing high-quality code, and designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope.
3. Ensure that functional requirements are correctly interpreted and translated into clear and robust code.
4. Collaborate and communicate with dev team members regarding -design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
5. Ensure that the new code is written and conforms to existing guidelines and quality practices.
6. To meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
7. Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time.
1. Total of 5+ years experience
2. Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) for APIs
3. React JS
4. HTML/CSS/JS knowledge
5. Any RDBMS knowledge
1. Docker / Docker compose
2. PostGRESQL Database
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer (with a path to becoming CTO) to join our founding team! We're a B2B SaaS startup with a young vibrant culture taking this idea from inception to impact.
About the job
We want to talk to you if:
- You've built multiple, kick-ass Chrome extensions
- You've built commercial apps using chat frameworks (e.g. Chat 21/Getstream.io etc.)
- You have experience building multi-platform apps (Web + mobile web)
- Have built or implemented integration frameworks at scale (or experience with iPaaS frameworks)
- You are obsessive about clean, optimized & scalable code with copious documentation
- You are excited about building out a team and have aspirations to become a CTO
Having B2B SaaS Startup experience is preferred and a big plus
SmartCue wants to make product demos more effective and as a result help sales teams optimize their sales cycles. Our fundamental belief is that everything we build must eliminate or reduce friction for a salesperson.
Fast Track Your Application
- Think about the Ideal Customer for SmartCue
- Download the trial for SmartCue, sign up, download, experience the product, and provide feedback on how to overhaul the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the customer
We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work.
The idea is to identify folks who get what we are trying to do with SmartCue and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Here is a video walkthrough for additional context - https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347" target="_blank">https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347
- In this position, you must be ready for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Our ideal candidate is willing to be flexible and able to wear many hats.
- Must have experience engineering and scaling technologies & teams with a proven track record of success.
- Our perfect candidate is well-versed in Chrome Extensions, creating delightful front-end experiences for users, enjoys building and scaling the backend infrastructure, and has an itch to adopt the newest technologies.
- Remote forever, if you like!
- Develop + understand the technological roadmap
- Develop feature rollout systems and processes
- Develop strategies and solutions from customer discovery sessions
- Hire + manage outside/contracted engineering talent
- Scale while staying lean through the early stages up to fundraising
- Oversee ClickUp for project and product management, roadmap, bugs, and backlog grooming
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize user experience, onboarding and reduce churn
- Oversee security + compliance strategies
- Help field support desk inquiries
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Understand the past code and improve when needed.
- Develop components in a scalar way so, can be used again.
- Developing and implementing front-end + back-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving application performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of REACT libraries like Webpack, Redux, Redux-Saga and React Router.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJs, ExpressJs, PHP, Laravel Framework
- Experience with User interface design and development.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Build high-quality user interfaces from design mockups.
- Good project management skills and communication skills
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other developers to understand requirements.
- Write tests to ensure high-grade code.
- Adhere to code style and code quality standards.
- Provide code review feedback to teammates.
- Good understanding of AWS infrastructure.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, or related field; Master’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years software engineering experience
• Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages (Python / Java / Scala / C / C++ /
Objective-C / Swift)
• Strong working knowledge of web application frameworks – node.js. Experience deploying and maintaining
cloud-based web applications (Azure preferred)
• Experience with data persistence and manipulation (sql, nosql, Splunk, etc.)
• Hands-on Test-Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
• SOLID OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns
• Shall be familiar with Agile Processes – Scrum or Kanba
Nature of project – Product development.
Key skills: Java full stack developer with React Js experience.
- Advance the state of the art in building Microservices with Java and frontend applications with React JS.
- Design and Develop Cloud based, web applications for SMBs
- Design and develop the front end for customer-facing applications using MVC framework
- Design and develop supporting components and Microservices for the backend tiers focusing on fault-tolerance and scalability in a multi-tenant B2B2C environment
- Team with top-notch engineers, product managers, Dev Ops and QA following agile development methodologies
- Review functional requirements, providing technical feedback on feasibility and architectural approach and framework.
- Develop technical specifications
- Contribute to test plan development.
- Create Prototype and/or Proof of Concepts (POCs) when necessary
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentor junior engineers and new team members, perform code reviews and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Manage and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of the existing web applications; refactor legacy codebase
- Help shape and execute the technical roadmap to develop next generation features; integrate corporate- and product-level architecture principles and goals into the teams project work through designs, implementation strategies, and project planning.
- Drive a culture of quality, technical curiosity, continuous improvement, and evidence-based data driven decision making in the organization.
- Lead team in software development best practices including Peer Code Review, Unit testing, Automated Deployments, and Automated Testing.
- Write technical documentation
- UI (Vue JS or Angular JS)
- Server Side (Java or Python) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Experience on AWS.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 SecurityGroup, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analysis customers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
We are an upcoming profitable social enterprise and as a a part of the team we are looking for a candidate who can work with our team to build better analytics and intellegence into our platform Prabhaav.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
Technical Skills we are looking for are:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Coding Abilities in HTML , PHP , JS , JSP – Server let , JAVA , DevOps(basic Knowledge).
- Additional Skills (preferred) : NodeJS , Python , Angular JS .
- System Administrator Experience : Linux (Ubuntu/RedHat) , Windows CE-Embedded.
- Data Base Experience : MySQL , Posgres , Mongo DB.
- Data Format Experience : JSON , XML , AJAX , JQuery.
- Should have Depth in software Architecture Design especially for Stand-Alone Software As Product , or SaaS Platform Experience.
- Should have Basic Experience/knowledge in Micro-Services , Rest API’s and SOAP methodologies.
- Should have built some backend architecture for Long Standing Applications.
- Good HTML Design Sense.
- Experience with AWS Services like EC2 and LightSail is Preferred.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Good Understanding of OOP’s and Similar Concepts.
- Research on New JS Methodologies like React Js and Angular Js
Experience areas we are looking for:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineeror similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Rails Web developer with good communication skills. The Candidate MUST have good communication skills and should be comfortable taking Phone/Video calls with US employees.
Please see below the technical skillset required:
- Strong Proficiency in HTML/CSS and experience with Bootstrap and FontAwesome
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux and Redux)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with NPM and NodeJS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with popular frameworks like EmberJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS and Vue is a plus.
For Backend (Ruby on Rails):
- Solid understanding of Ruby along with Rails 3, 4 and 5
- Solid understanding of gems like with devise, ActiveAdmin, Clockwork, SideKiq, Ransack
- Proficient with ActionCable, EventMachine, Websocket
- Excellent understanding of Rails query interface and DBMS like Mysql, sqlite, postgreSQL
- Proficient in creating test suites using Cucumber, Capybara, RSpecs, Minitests etc
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/Sass
- Experience in AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Capistrano deployments is a plus
- Experience in creating Ruby programs/scripts to automate tasks is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems like BrowserCMS is a plus
- Exp – 9+ yrs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is a solid plus
- Experience in GoLang and/or Rails and desire to work on back-end applications is a solid plus
We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organisation.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming with NodeJS, you can easily design and integrate the REST APIs with front end.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge about Firebase & GoLang is an added advantage.
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, understanding with 3D technology or engines,cross-team communication and a passion for creative web application development.
● Lead the development of Scapic’s Suite Of Templates
● Create System Architectures for the features to be developed by keeping scale,
reliability and performance in mind
● Minimise the risk and bring in reliability to the development and release of new features
● Build next-generation Spatialized Web Experiences.
● Implement core technology and algorithms for mission critical features and identify new
technologies that can be beneficial for the company and mentor team on those
● Design and develop reusable/distributable web libraries.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Manage the development and sharing of specifications between Backend, Frontend, 3D and DevOps team
● Work with DevOps team to ensure proper CI/CD is in place and maintained for best possible DX for developers
● Work closely with UX / UI designers, product managers, project managers and browser engineers
● Passionate about OSS and W3C specs.
● Lead by example and mentor fellow developers.