This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Django and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
Roles and Resposibilities
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
- Flawless implementation of our approved user interface.
- Design and deployment of our database used in online and offline executions and construction of our REST API.
- Integrating with third-party APIs and existing frameworks.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Providing improvements to the product being supported.
- Actively participated in release and sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations, retrospectives, and solution releases.
- Developing and adhering to best practices for developing applications and continuously contributing to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs.
- Writing unit tests to continually improve the quality of our ability to introduce features at a rapid pace.
- Programming, updating, and managing server-side code.
- Working closely with other developers to maintain structured code.
- Continuously improve the tribe’s services to achieve technical excellence and pay off the technical debt over time.
- At least 3 years of experience with: Relevant back-end programming
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with agile and/or DevOps processes and tools (e.g., JIRA,) Ability to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Excellent skills in DB schema design.
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience with Document DB, RDBMS and ORM
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch is preferred
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
What we are looking for
DirectShifts is growing rapidly and looking for a full stack engineer in Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for incredibly tenacious engineers who are not only great engineers but who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team. We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our app (web and mobile) which is used daily by healthcare professionals, internal users and healthcare employers - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Ability to work remotely
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
Specifically, you will…
You will work closely with the founders and senior management across various functions. You will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of the products and of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
You will excel if you have...
An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to iterate quickly by understanding what users want.
More about us:
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc. Our HQ is next to Bryant park in Manhattan, NYC.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Located one block away from Bryant Park
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
Responsible for developing web applications as per the product requirements with a pre-approved design across multiple platforms using programming tools for Web development and Mobile application development. Work collaboratively with ML scientists, engineers, product managers, and Business SMEs in seeking details on the requirements, writing up technical specifications, proposing the tools and methods for the solution, developing the application after necessary approvals, unit testing the solution, providing testing support, and troubleshooting support for testers, participating in deployment plan, deployment and post-deployment support. Application development will involve wrapping the deep learning algorithms to provide a smart and engaging user experience.
- Should be familiar and have a working knowledge of different databases like MySQL, MongoDB, web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Fluent with multi-tier systems, client-server concepts.
- Experience in debugging application programs, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis of problems.
- Must possess the good understanding and proven techniques incorporating Data Security concepts in application development.
- Knowledge and experience with applications running on on-premises data centers and on Cloud services.
- Experience working in a Project Team and exposure to test-driven development, different project methodologies such as Agile.
- Very good communication skills with collaborative, positive, can-do, user-centered attitude in a team environment.
- Innovative thinking capabilities, ability to multitask, maintain attention to detail in pressure and time sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
- Fluent in English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- BS / B. Tech / BE degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile application
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Bangalore (Remote)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and code features in the front-end and back-end as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Ship features in fast moving agile sprints.
- Work closely with Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Strong skills in architecting database models.
- Ability to document your code as this will be an open-core project.
- Ability to write unit, integration, and end to end tests.
- Conduct peer code review.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
- Experience developing applications that use queues like SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, etc.
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong experience with ReactJS: hooks, functional programming, and optimizing render functions.
- Good knowledge of CSS.
- Experience with creating cross-browser compatible web apps.
- Should be strong in Postgres database.
- Test driven development and use of frameworks like Mocha, Cypress.
- Strong proficiency in English and writing skills.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of CI, CD
- Intermediate knowledge in any cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- Have created GraphQL APIs or worked with the Apollo framework.
- Have built previous functionality for CRM, marketing, or customer support tools.
- Have worked in open source project previously.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
• 5 to 8 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 3-5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
• React and/or Angular for front end
• Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
- Liaise with business/departmental stakeholders, understanding requirements
- Making project plan and enhancement feature release roadmap
- Working hands-on for product enhancements
- Producing, testing and debugging code
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to lead and implement solution enhancements. You will work with top management to define solution requirements and take the lead on technical aspect of the project.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in technology development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to enhance and develop high-quality technology solutions that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality technology design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code, perform validation and verification testing
- Identify 3rd party integration opportunity and engage with 3rd party team on technology and business aspect and drive successful integration
- Develop technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Solution mindset
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Attention to details