About BonBiz IT services
Please note - This is a 100% remote opportunity and you can work from any location.
About the team: Cactus Digital is a shared services team, leveraging technology and storytelling to create efficient, immersive digital experiences. Our projects begin at an idea and culminate in cutting edge website development technology. Every brand under the Cactus umbrella has the imprint of Cactus Digital’s programming in it. And so do some of the finest scientific, medical and pharmaceutical brands in the world
The opportunity: We are looking for an experienced software developer to develop high quality software aligned with business goals and client requirements while ensuring timely delivery. Write, review and debug code.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience in software development.
- Knowledge of server- side languages like PHP, Python etc is a must. Previous experience in frameworks is a plus
- A working knowledge of database design and databases (Mysql, PostgreSql)
- Version control preferably Git
- Must be comfortable working on Linux and using the command line.
- Must have a basic understanding of local dev setup.
- Excellent communication skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Cross Browser Optimization experience.
- Performance testing experience.
Cactus Communications is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. We collaborate with researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations. We offer AI-powered scholarly publishing solutions for journals and researchers; editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We also incubate seed-stage and early-stage startups that share our mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Aarhus, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
What we're looking for
- An experienced Software Engineer with a love for Web products
- demonstrated ability to contribute individually as well as in a team.
If you love spending time on Hackernews/Github and love experimenting with latest technologies, this might be the role for you.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with PMs, designers, and other engineers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in your product area and our tech stack Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Work in a distributed team
- Demonstrable Full Stack development experience with Angular or React and Node.JS in Typescript.
- Knowledge of multiple modern computer languages and frameworks with an understanding of using the right technology for the right purpose
- Experience with remote development teams working on the same platform
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad and Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 04
• 5 Days working
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
This is a temporary full time/freelancer role.
- A good exposure to both SQL and NoSQL database architectures.
- - A strong problem solving mindset.
- - Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams, with a self-starting, entrepreneurial and ownership mindset.
- - Experience working on Open Source projects is a big plus
- - You will be responsible to work on key issues for one of our dashboard platforms, and collaborate with other developers and the product team to drive the product development forward.
- - You will be expected to take ownership of the work you do, and the dashboard platform that you will be working on.
- - You will be also responsible to train future developers on the platform you'll be working on, once they join your team.
- - At times you will be required to communicate and collaborate with our dashboard implementation partners on a technical front, to discuss roadblocks, potential future roadmaps and improvements, along with our engineering and product teams.
- - You will be required to attend weekly cadences with the team to discuss updates and future goals, brainstorm on some problems and give key updates on deliverables on behalf of the team you'll be working with.
Goodera is an employee volunteering, CSR, and ESG management company that enables corporations, foundations, governments, non-profits, and employees across 90+ countries. Goodera empowers companies to provide engaging and impactful virtu l volunteering experiences to their employees globally and achieve
Through curated volunteering opportunities, end-to-end program management, and impact measurement, Goodera offers a seamless volunteering experience. Goodera enables non-profits to create a sustainable impact by raising money, increasing visibility, and building long-term volunteers for causes they support. Goodera is coheadquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India. For more details, please visit http://www.goodera.com." target="_blank">www.goodera.com.
• Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem.
• Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
• Own the Product's frontend and backend development, building reusable, testable, and scalable code.
• Research, evaluate, analyze and implement technical requirements.
• Collaborate with product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the
product direction, visuals and experience.
• Mentor Junior members of the team
• 3+ years of experience building scalable products, distributed applications product/services.
• Min 1+ years of experience working on Node.js and its frameworks.
• Knowledge of database services and related tools with the expertise to create efficient schemas.
• Understanding of developing responsive UI with experience in working on CSS/any CSSs based framework.
• Excellent coding and problem-solving skills and ability to produce high quality, bug free and testable
production grade code.
• Ability to own end-to-end deliveries, right from requirements till release.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Ability to mentor junior members of the team.
• Ability to review code and continuously push for higher standards of development.
What we have to Offer:
• Experience building a transformative product.
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership, open to experiments and passionate about
creating impact through tech.
• Learn to design system for high accuracy, efficiency and scalability.
• End-to-end ownerships of your task
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you have enough confidence and ready to adopt new technologies, you might be a great fit for the requirement.
- Work with development teams and higher management to ideate software solutions as per requirement
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile/tab responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and web applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB), web servers, and UI/UX design
- Well knowledge about Docker and other DevOps technologies
- Ready to adopt new technologies as per requirements.
- Great attention to detail * Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Our client is a decade-old software development company, that offers its clients a wide range of customized web, mobile, and eCommerce tools and software. They are known to use advanced languages and platforms used to build reliable, secure, and scalable solutions for their business clients as well as individual customers. Their disruptive craftsmanship and strategy help in high-performance growth and allows customers to transform digitally and competitively.
Their products are being used by most of the banks and NBFCs in India, apart from clients from other industries. The founder is an IIM and MDI alumni and has experience of more than 13 years in business and strategic roles in MNCs. The company has been accredited by the government as a premier IT company, committed to quality and driven by customer success.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
- Managing both front-end and back-end web development requirements from a consumer.
- Taking full responsibility for task/ project execution
- Handling Payment Gateway integration and ecommerce development concepts
- Prioritizing own work and respect deadlines
What you need to have:
- Excellent skills in PHP Laravel
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Databases (more than one is desirable) MySQL, PostGRE, MongoDB
- Experience in Payment Gateway integration and ecommerce development concepts
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Proficient in CSS3/ HTML5
- Should know about source version control like git or svn etc.
- Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage.
- Must be a team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines