- Very strong in HTML & mobile techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Codeigniter / Laravel;
- Experience with Angular or React;
- Back-end skills PHP, MySQL or equivalent language such as C#, java, etc.;
- Strong knowledge of source control e.g. Bitbucket, Github;
- Experience with deployment and configuration of common stacks (LAMP, MERN, MEAN)
- Ability to work with design files for web development needs;
- In-depth experience with MongoDB & MySQL, including SQL & PL/SQL, or NoSQL query building
- Knowledge of tools & frameworks such as Gulp, Grunt, Node, Composer, etc.
- Ability to work with APIs;
- Experience working with CMS systems e.g. Magento, Wordpress;
- Good knowledge of web hosting environments e.g. cPanel, AWS, Google;
- Python skills are a plus
About Apparrant Technologies
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Work with development teams and product managers in agile methodology
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
Experience in developing web applications using Node.js, React.js, MySQL, AWS services.
Familiarity with databases (e. g. MySQL, Mongo DB), web servers (e. g. Apache), and UI/UX design.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Have a very good understanding of the product requirement and its
• Need to attend Scrum meeting (Sync-up meeting) with team to resolve
queries and define next level
Must Have Skills:
• Experience in Angular, Node.js,mongoDB,
• express framework (MEAN stack)
• Experience in Web technologies using HTML 5 and responsive design.
• Experience in REST Apis.
• RDBMS (MySQL) knowledge would be a plus.
• Experience in Linux (Ubuntu Servers) would be a plus
Good to have Skills
• Knowledge of AWS services (Cloud) would be a plus.
• Having knowledge of Unit testing, framework is an added advantage.
• Experience in version control system (GIT).
• Experience in Project management tool and bug tracking tool (JIRA).
• Well versed with Software Development Life
• Cycle (SDLC), Agile and scrum methodology
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of AWS is an add-on
Client: The client is an online marketplace for luxury and fashion products in the middle east. Backed by leading investors, it is one of the fastest-growing platforms driving sustainable luxury.
- Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring and
- Top 5 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, 100 top companies that are changing the MENA region by World Economic Forum
Position Full-stack Developer(PHP)
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, act as an individual contributor & collaborator.
- Write slick, testable, efficient code.
- Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery.
- To Develop Applications using new web technologies, Planning, designing Web Applications.
- Quality & Timely Delivery of product requirements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the product meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer with strong coding and design skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, B. Tech
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Mind Good to have experience in MVC frameworks such as YII / CI.
- Experience in Memcache, Redis, or similar caching technology.
- Familiar with web servers (NGINX/APACHE)
- Experience in using Git, AWS, Agile methodologies, RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience with Remote Debugging and other debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into an existing system
CTC: 7-12 LPA
To apply: fill in this form https://www.bitlylinks.com/RG3KOeks1
For other open positions please visit: https://bit.ly/IndventurOpenroles
• Hands on experience on SharePoint applications using Client and Server Object modelling .
• Experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
Salary Offer: 25,000 - 35,000 per month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Required experience: Skilled Shopify developer with 1-3 years of strong experience in setting up, managing and scaling Shopify based websites.
Key Skills required :
1. In-depth experience with Shopify's Liquid language.
2. Strong experience in building custom Shopify themes
3. Strong hands on experience insetting up & customizing existing Shopify themes.
5. Experience building, launching and maintaining Shopify stores, as well as overall knowledge of the Shopify platform.
6. Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions if necessary.
7. Thorough testing and debugging skills with browser console and external tools
8. Experience with Shopify's object/properties, API, and Meta fields.
9. Experience working with Shopify apps and 3rd party services.
10. Excellent communication skills are required, giving proactive feedback to peers and team
11. In-depth knowledge of speed optimisation of Shopify stores.
12. Knowledge in other e-commerce platforms WooCommerce
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding client briefs clearly
2. Proposing suitable themes and apps for a project including the possibility of building custom themes
3. Building custom themes from UIs based on project requirements using Liquid
4. Building custom functionality as and when required
5. Setting up the store and Implementing the overall functionality as required including themes, apps and other customizations
6. Ensuring that all content and products are uploaded as per the client’s requirement
7. Maintaining and upgrading the store theme and functionality on an ongoing basis
8. Bug fixing issues reported by the QA team
Job Description :
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience building complex web application.
- Hands on experience with programming stacks like MEAN, MERN, LAMP
- Participate in software/product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Should have good knowledge on build tools like Maven, NPM, NODEJS.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers; awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, VSTS)
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working on Cloud[AWS/Azure] based environment is a huge plus
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Ability to work with project delivery goal as mindset.
- Use advanced modelling tools & techniques to build full stack applications.
- Strong understanding on how to document and create a functional plan for complex project.
- Knowledge of creating Information Architecture, Server Architecture & State-flow diagram to better understand complex project.
- Ability to take risks, strive for learning & implementing new practice with maintaining project deliverables.
- Be seen as a leader for a group of engineers working to quickly design, prototype and build new features per requirement.
- Strong ability to handle a naive team & able to get the required output delivered.
- Build scalable/reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Interact with other team leads and departments to accomplish a project requirement.