- Build and implement next-generation SaaS applications that includes front-end, BPM services layer and back-end integrations.
- Validate requirements and system design.
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets.
- Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
- Participate in full integration testing.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
- Work with nearshore and offshore teams
- Interact with partners and vendors.
- Minimum 5 years of system development experience using a variety of the following
▪ NodeJS, ReactJS, ExpressJS, Python
▪ Web Services: REST, SOAP
▪ Application Design: Model-View-Controller (MVC/MVC2), Object Oriented
▪ Programming, RESTful web services
▪ Working Unix experience
▪ Excellent analytical and debugging skills
● Can take a mock and convert it to a working application end to end (from styling to web
● Solid & deep understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers,
caching, asset pipelines)
● Solid understanding of Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and
Interoperability Techniques and Standards
● Experience with building responsive, consumer facing web applications
● Proven track record in developing high quality, performant, and maintainable applications
● Solid understanding of version control systems such as Git and bitbucket
● Experience with gathering and documenting technical requirements and specifications
● Experience using different development methodologies including Scrum, and/or Agile, and
● Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews,
design documentation, quality assurance)
● Work well within and outside the team.
● Prior work experience with startup culture (collaboration, handle competing priorities etc.)
including experience designing SaaS solutions and services.
● Masters or PhD is a plus
● Significant experience in SaaS web applications
● A history of open-source contribution
About Antal International Network
Antal International is a Global Executive Recruitment Organisation with 130+ Offices in 30+ Countries.