- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
What you need to have:
- Proficient in MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express, React,Node)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in full stack development- MERN Stack
- Experience in creating microservices from scratch
- Familiarity with One OOPS language
- Familiarity with multithreading- Workers / child processes & performance tuning
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL and Mongo dB)
- Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
- Knowledge in GraphQL is a plus
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About B2B HR Saas Product
About the company:
Our Client is a food platform based in India that focuses on bringing together digital-first brands, experiences, and retail destinations to cater to discerning consumers. Led by industry stalwarts, who previously operated Foodhall, a leading gourmet food retail chain in India, and former Managing Director of Future Consumer Limited, the company aims to shape the narrative around food in the country.
To further enhance its presence, the company is opening a chain of retail stores targeting young gourmet food lovers in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, and Bangalore. These interactive spaces will offer epicurean treats for cooking, eating, and entertaining, and will feature better-made, new-to-market products and new-age brands. Orders placed on digital platforms will be fulfilled through a same-day home delivery network, and the stores will be supported by state-of-the-art commissaries in the three cities.
Our client is backed by a venture-backed, digital-first brand development platform. They partner with passionate entrepreneurs to build authentic, profitable, and experience-led brands that cater to the new generation of Indian consumers. Their team combines their collective learning and experience with data science, digital ethnography, and technology platforms to create brands that connect with consumers.
What you’ll be doing?
- Fluent in Backend web application development (Node.JS, PHP with good knowledge of Magento).
- Fluent in Database (MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB) design and management.
- Substantial experience with high throughput web services.
- Experience in using cloud platforms like Amazon.
- Knowledge of Frameworks like Express, Koa, Zend, etc.
- Fluent in various automation testing, performance testing, and deployment tools.
- Decent Understanding of Working on Agile Software Development Methodology.
What you’ll bring?
- We are looking for an experienced Back End developer to be part of a diverse, fast pace and energetic team.
- The candidate will be expected to design a scalable client-server framework, build database-intensive reporting modules, scalability and reliability of existing applications and services, and provide troubleshooting and 2nd-tier support for existing applications.
- The candidate should be a self-starter, who is proactive, positive, flexible, and a good team player.
- Minimum qualifications: B.Tech./B.E. in CS, IT, or ECE from a reputed college. 1-3 years of experience in Backend software development
Why work with us?
- You will be part of our founding team and get your hands dirty in the 0-1 stage of building a D2C brand.
- You will work with a solid set of people from diverse backgrounds.
- You will independently lead projects and have ownership of your deliverables.
- You will be pushed out of your comfort zone and watch your learning curve spike
Develop and maintain application documentation and coding standards that are clear, accurate and detailed. Troubleshoot .NET issues and provide debugging support as needed. Maintain communication with key players on development process and communicate complex technical information to non-technical audiences. Provide mentorship and support to other employees
· HTML: Elements and attributes, HTML Structures
· jQuery: Functions and events, class based, ID based and attributes-based events, effects, JSON serialization and deserialization, JSON data preparation, AJAX Calls, async functions
· Expert on C# (.Net Core & Asp.NET MVC) and MongoDB
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer & Junior Full Stack Developer (based on experience)
As a senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design develop and deploy full stack application out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles. Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2,
Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
Experience in RabbitMQ
Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
Knowledge on CI/CD architecture.
Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and
Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications
using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 4 years+ of hands on experience.
PHP Developer - Full Stack (Laravel, React)
Skillset Summary: ReactJS, Codeigniter, YII or Laravel
Who are we?
Cartrabbit is a software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product startup based in Coimbatore, building customer retention and lead generation tools for eCommerce businesses with over 50,000+ customers worldwide. An entirely modern platform that takes you to the world-class product development workflow that promisingly meets customer needs and success. Cartrabbit is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment, and you will be a part of an awesome SaaS product development team and incredible benefits that include:
Working on cutting-edge technologies and innovative products
Provide opportunities to work on exciting projects in a vertical B2B niche SaaS.
Opportunity to work in a Product Company
Flexible working hours
What we are looking for?
We are looking for PHP Developers with experience in Laravel to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in developing web applications from scratch and be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively with a team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex web applications.
What is the skill set required for this job profile?
- Candidates should have a strong knowledge of PHP.
- Write clean, well-designed code using the PHP framework, and other related technologies
- Candidates should have experience/ knowledge working with at least one PHP framework, such as Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, or CakePHP. They should have a good understanding of the framework's architecture and be able to use it to develop complex web applications.
- Candidates should be familiar with version control systems such as Git and be able to collaborate effectively with other developers using tools such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Candidates should be able to analyze complex problems and find solutions using logical reasoning and creative thinking. They should be able to troubleshoot and debug issues quickly and effectively.
- Candidates should be able to communicate effectively with team members, project managers, and stakeholders.
- Candidates should be committed to continuous learning and staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development and PHP frameworks. They should be willing to take on new challenges and be able to adapt to changing technologies and requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing and developing web applications using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii, or CakePHP
- Writing clean and efficient code that follows industry best practices and standards
- Should be able to read and understand the existing code base
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features for new and existing applications
- Build integrations with multiple eCommerce platforms for our SaaS applications
- Implementing and maintaining third-party APIs to integrate with existing applications
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications to ensure optimal performance and usability
- Collaborating with other developers to maintain and improve existing code and applications
- Working with project managers to ensure projects are completed on time
- Testing and deploying code to production environments.
- Staying up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development and PHP frameworks
Job Location: Coimbatore(work from office)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related degree Program
Required Experience: 0 to 2yrs
Minimum of 1 year of experience in PHP framework
Fresher candidates with good programming language are applicable for this position.
Full Stack /Node. JS/ React.js Developer:
We are looking for Developers responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application. You will also be responsible for building rich UI components with React.
Skills: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, Express JS, HTML, CSS.
- Should have experience on Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as Express or StrongLoop. Preferably Express.
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React.js.
- Should have hands on experience on MongoDB.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES7 and Object-oriented and functional programming.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic linux commands.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good to have knowledge on Redis DB.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Good to have exposure working in an agile development environment.
Blend-ed, the brainchild of a team of educationalists and technologists who believe in science-backed learning, is an innovative and technology-rich platform that steps early into the futuristic blended learning system, envisioning a fundamental change in the prevailing conventional teaching and learning cultures. Working with us will be your contribution towards rewriting the history of education and to building the future of learning.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions in the Ed-tech SaaS domain. In this role, you’ll have the sole responsibility for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end stack, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
Requirement : Technical Lead - Senior Full Stack Engineer.
Location : Bangalore, India.
Work Model : Hybrid
Experience : Preferably 3+ years in a similar role.
Joining Date : Immediate
Salary : Rs 12,00,000 LPA - Rs 20,00,000 LPA (negotiable)
Role Expectations & Responsibilities
- Work with product manager/s to ideate software solutions.
- lead the project from conception through implementation.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test, Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Strong organizational and mentoring skills.
Required Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Python/ NodeJS etc.).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Experience with Python web frameworks, specifically Django.
- Experience with React is a plus.
- AWS skills with knowledge of EC2, VPC, S3 etc.
- Experience in containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes).
Why Join Us:
At Blend-ed, we are committed to create a diverse work environment with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development of all our employees. We make learning easier, more efficient, more user-friendly and far more accessible, for all sorts of people, all across the world. As a member of team Blend-ed, you will work on most innovative projects that will revolutionise the learning ecosystem and make a real difference in millions of people’s learning experience.
Work Culture: With a task-driven office culture, we believe that optimal productivity is rooted in each individual's pace and strength, rather than rigid timelines. We follow a flexible work culture along with mutual understanding and support.
Growth at a personal level: Each member of our team gets the best nourishment in terms of opportunities, mental and moral support and a stage for their existing and enhancing skills, ensuring your personal growth alongside the company.
Creativity and Innovation: We root for creativity and innovation at work and this is a fixed formula to keep things interesting. You are welcome to lay your craziest ideas on the table or board for us to have conversations and coffee over.
Work Environment: Situated at Calicut, a bustling commercial centre in Kerala, which is emerged as one of the best cities to live in India in terms of education, health, entertainment, and the environment, our workspace in HiLite Business Park, flanked by the mall and residential areas, offers an environment of networking, convenience and class, which promotes an undeniably better life quality & experience.
Our Values For All Times:
Innovate, Always: We are committed to creativity and novelty because anything remarkable ever was born out of those.
Science-driven: We base the technological developments on theories and findings in cognitive science, making learning a richer experience.
Love it? Learn it! At Blend- Ed, learning is limited only by the amount of inquisitiveness and passion for exploring. We believe in unlimited exploration and pride in seeking knowledge at any cost.
Taller, Together: Growth is a teamwork at Blend- Ed. We work towards growing together, packing in the personal growth of each team member into the company's growth, mutual respect, motivation and inspiration ingrained into our conduct.
Better Tomorrows: Along with our dreams and goals of transforming the education system, we envision a better tomorrow for the world. The very idea of a better future is rooted in hope and we nurture it.
Ethics Uncompromised: Our work culture is founded in a code of ethics that preserves smooth relationships within the company and outside it, in order to meet our goals and other values.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
💻 High configuration laptop will be provided (Minimum is 16GB)
🛑 No bond / No contract / No guarantee required
🛑 5 days a week
⏱ Flexible timing
🏠 WFH or Office or Both (Hybrid)
👨🏫👩🏫 1-on-1 mentorship, code review, automated builds, automated code reports, and many industry standards for delivering quality code.
💸 Up to 10k stipend during internship.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of a company
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the company production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Expertise with data modeling
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL datastore
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git