Job Description: (Mandate Skills)
- Exceptional architecture and design skills using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Hands on Java Engineer, with experience building consumer facing or enterprise applications using Java stack
- Ability to manage small teams (2-4 members) using agile development process
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
- Exposure to building service oriented distributed systems
- In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real time streaming or offline
- In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
- In real time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop based tools.
- In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
|Chiefly oversees the software architecture, technical engineering, and implementation technology. Provide technical leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to support business needs and facilitate strategy. Work closely with development teams to communicate IT strategies and outline practices that are meant to be followed throughout the project.
Future Duties & Responsibilities include:
Architect and design frameworks for applications involving
50000 concurrent users, large user volume-based product development environment
Cloud-based architecture (AWS and preferably Google Cloud)
Kubernetes based cloud cost-effective deployments and resource management
Cloud cost management monitoring and optimization recommendation
Ability to do quick POC’s for new challenging technical areas of work
Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the strategic goals and best practices of applications and architecture
Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommended solutions
Collaborate across business and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
Visualize about security and data privacy while building solutions
Who should apply?
5+ years of successfully working with developers, architects, and product owners to provide options for potential solutions
Has worked on a core product development environment involving the design of both frontend and backend architecture involving most of these skill sets:
Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
Strong skills in modern technologies of JSON, Web services (REST), data access components
Strong understanding of IT automation concepts, DevOps, and CI/CDpractices
Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
If you think this job description suits your skillset Kindly apply
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and OOPS concepts.
- Good in Database design and Query Optimization.
- Good in writing SQL functions and stored procedures for MYSQL.
- Good understanding of OOPS/OOAD.
- Must be passionate about writing clean and maintainable code.
- Modify and implement features as per customer requirements.
- Work on UI/UX and basic knowledge of version-controlling with GIT.
- Develop/Integrate APIs, so that we can integrate them with other applications.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● 3+ years of experience with Node.js.
● 3+ years of experience with modern frontend framework like React.js
● Sound understanding of HTML, CSS, and the web platform.
● Experience in building performant rich UI components.
● Experience with databases, preferably Postgres, Elasticsearch, Cassandra.
● Experience with RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka is a plus.
● Having knowledge of GraphQL is again a plus.
● Knowledge of Next.js or similar frameworks is a plus.
● Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.
● Self starting, inquisitive approach to problem solving.
● Passion for learning about and working on highly available distributed systems.
● Good communication skills. We solve problems for, and communicate with various
teams across the organization.
● Excellent people management skills. Should have worked with young teams
What We Are Offering:
● An open, transparent culture.
● Latest, highest configuration machines to work on (and flaunt, if you may! The
buzz has it that they look good on Insta stories! )
● Quality over quantity approach (We care about the work you put into the hours,
and not about the number of hours you put into work).
● Frequent parties, trips, and sporting events.
● A platform to showcase your non-technical skills. (if you can strum that guitar or
belt out a classic, we will find you and make you perform :D )
● Put forth your product ideas in our open-to-opinions sprint discussions and see
them manifested in our product
P.S. We have a strong, proven bias towards people who demonstrate zeal to learn, a
curiosity of how things work beneath the hood and are a good match for our open
culture that promotes integrity, equality and learning
- Expert in Python and Django framework
- Expert in developing backend applications with RESTful APIs Using Django Rest Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of GitHub
- Strong programming basics, with a clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
- experience in building end-to-end frontend and backend apps or Single Page Applications.
- Should know the basics of HTTP(S), DOM, browsers, page rendering
- Have used these Frontend libraries/frameworks: Angular 8, 10
- Have a preference for one of this for the state management: Ngrx, Redux etc
- Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, etc
**Backend and Databases**
- Experience with Nodejs/Firebase/Nestjs
- Experience MongoDB/Firestore is a must
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and understanding of REST services (microservices/serverless will be plus point)
- Knowledge of Authentication, authorizations, mailing, fileuploading etc is a must
- Should know querying in mongodb along with Aggregation Pipeline, Map-Reduce,etc
- - Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- - Have written test cases using one of these: Jest, Mocha, Chai,Enzyme, Karma
**Good to have:**
- Work proactively in a team.
- Strong understanding of product development
- Should be a good problem solver, quick learner.
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Nestjs, Elastic Search Would be plus point
- Have strongly used one of these to keep our code Clean and Consistent: Eslint, Flow, JShint, style-lint
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
• Experience of MEAN/MERN Stack Technology.
• Experience of Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, Angular or Angular JS/Reacts JS.
• Knowledge in Java and/or Python programming, will be added plus.
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes,will be added plus.
• Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube tools (or similar)
• Experience working in Agile (SCRUM)
• Knowledge working with AWS (S3, EMR, EC2, RDS)
• Preference will be given to candidates who have travelled onsite or with US business Visa.