As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing new applications, components and
services built on our next generation cloud-native commerce platform.
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following set guidelines for source code quality and control
- Address technical debts and troubleshoot and fix software defects (internal and customer reported)
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Participate in idea generation for new software capabilities for our next generation suite of products
- Potential candidate will have a good software programming exposure with 1 or 2 years of experience developing enterprise software applications
- Exposure to programming languages like .NET core, NodeJS, Typescript, React, React Native
- Bachelor of Engineering, B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech from IIT / NIT / Premier Colleges
- Collaboration and team work, ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Clearly communicates project issues and status, actively participate in team scrum ceremonies
- Participates in improving product quality through process and procedure improvements
Knowledge of Retail domain will be a big plus
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Software Development Engineer (.Net) GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Software development Engineer with relevant experience of 2+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As an SDE, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design pattern.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 2 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding on HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
The Software Engineer – Order and Corporate Solutions is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the full stack for Order and Corporate solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with product and designers to translate requirements into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
*These tasks do not meet the Americans with Disabilities Act definition of essential job functions and usually equal 5% or less of time spent. However, these tasks still constitute important performance aspects of the job.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs. (Must Have)
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET. (Must Have)
- Experience with Sql databases. (Must Have)
- Experience with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD methods.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ADO.NET is required.
- Experience working with MS-SQL database.
- Experience working with Java, Bootstrap, and Event Queueing.
- Experience with order entry, billing, and accounting.
- Exposure to Python, Django, and AWS.
Full Stack Developer - Looking for top 5% talent from growth startups
About the Company:
Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Engineer with 3-7 years of programming experience in a product development team. You are in top 5% of your field, and are passionate about creating new products and innovative code.
We are building a solution that deploys elements of tokenization using blockchain, ML driven portfolio selection and risk management, and a proprietary alternate secondary market for illiquid securities. You will work on relevant and cutting-edge technologies.
- BE/ BTech or MTech/ Dual degree in Computer Science/Software engineering or similar from a tier 1 institute
- Fullstack development (Node.js or Python + React + React Native + GCP/AWS)
- Writing clean, semantic HTML, CSS working across all popular browsers
- Experience with typescript
- SQL/NoSQL database design, management and optimization
- Good at Functional style programming
- You have worked with and built REST APIs & GraphQL
- Experience with continuous deployment, familiar with AWS and Devops
- Experience implementing tests at all levels – unit, integration, E2E. TDD believer.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and network protocols.
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years in a similar role with an established startup
- Ability to deep dive into problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep knowledge of at least one backend frameworks
What we offer:
- Excellent fixed compensation with milestone linked bonuses
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Significant ESOPs in a fast-growing startup
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Ship code quickly and iteratively every day working with large real world datasets.
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Experience with Python, RoR and/or PHP desired.
- He/She will be a part of a very agile short-cycle development with continuous integration in a dynamic start-up environment
- He/She will elaborate on technical concepts and actively integrate your own ideas and visions into the product
- He/She will do code reviews and support your colleagues in the daily business.
- Should have done Minimum three projects using any of these following technologies: Angular 2+
- Should have scored 7.0+ CGPA.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.