- ASP.NET MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Web API
Your skills should include - Passionate about building products Loves to code with complete ownership Writes clean code which can be scaled and guides team towards better development practices Experience with node/mysql/react stack A deep understanding of cloud infrastructure on AWS/GCP A good knowledge of modern testing and deployment methods About You You have experience with a growing technology company, transitioning from a small team to a large and impactful company Experience in full-stack web development, and cloud native computing applications You love problem solving and are creative enough to see problems where no-one else can see them You are equally at home contributing to the code base as running an effective team meeting You couple an excellent understanding of technology with a good product sense to deliver elegant solutions to hard problems
Navtech is looking for a Python Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment. We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s online presence.
Working as Python Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 1-3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
5+ years of extensive experience in developing Java/web related technologies.
Experience in developing application with Java,spring, Hibernate frameworks
Experience in designing and development of REST API.
5+ years of extensive experience in developing Java/web related technologies.
Experience in AngularJS and Angular 6,7,8+.
Experience in Microservices and SOA Architecture
Experience in Docker, Spring cloud, oAuth2
Experience in Teamcenter application
Experience Active Workspace Client application
Experience with continues integration tool like Jenkin
Hands on experience in building and maintaining databases in SQL and relational
databases such as MySQL, Oracle 10g.
Creating Procedures, Tables and Views as per business Requirements in SQL
Experience in Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
Job Title – Sr. SharePoint Developer
Number of Profiles required – 1 FTE (at level E3)
Responsible for the development of the different custom solutions in SharePoint based on the customer requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle. Should be able to develop the solution independently by following design.
Years of experience – Between 4 and 6 years
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development – includes detailed design, adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
Technical Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge in developing custom solutions in SharePoint Online/2013 using client side (JSOM, .Net and REST API) and the server side object model extensively.
- In depth knowledge in developing custom web parts and branding using master pages, page layouts and stylesheets.
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net and OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of the search components.
- Good understanding on the different types of the authentication options in SharePoint.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to security, permissions management, content types and other OOTB features.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & ReactJS.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework development. Should have worked on Client Site webpart development.
- Knowledge of Modern site & Modern page customization.
- Knowledge in Azure App Service development, AAD Authentication
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server is required.
- Knowledge of developing custom solution using Azure & Office 365 Components – App Services, Flow, Teams, Planner
- Provides free and subscription-based website and email services hosted and operated at data centers in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Serve global audience and customers through sophisticated content delivery networks.
- Operate a service infrastructure using the latest technologies for web services and a very large storage infrastructure.
- Provides virtualized infrastructure, allows seamless migration and the addition of services for scalability.
- Pioneers and earliest adopters of public cloud and NoSQL big data store - since more than a decade.
- Provide innovative internet services with work on multiple technologies like php, java, nodejs, python and c++ to scale our services as per need.
- Has Internet infrastructure peering arrangements with all the major and minor ISPs and telecom service providers.
- Have mail traffic exchange agreements with major Internet services.
Job Details :
- This job position provides competitive professional opportunity both to experienced and aspiring engineers. The company's technology and operations groups are managed by senior professionals with deep subject matter expertise.
- The company believes in having an open work environment offering mentoring and learning opportunities with an informal and flexible work culture, which allows professionals to actively participate and contribute to the success of our services and business.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Implement MVC architecture using MERN/MEAN
- Architect scalable web applications
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
Qualification and Experience : A graduate degree or senior diploma in engineering or technology with some or all of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field with 3-5 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a MERN/MEAN stack Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in socket.io and webrtc will be an added advantage.
All interested candidates please share your updated resume.
Company Name: 9Roads
Job Location: Khairatabad, Hyderabad
Date of joining: Immediate
Salary Range: INR 16,000 to 20,000
- Immediate Requirement:
Ideal candidate possesses expertise in making UI changes, Adding new features on web page, Mobile App.
Prior work experience is not mandatory, expertise in the below technologies is mandatory.
- Must have: CSS, AJAX, JQuery, PHP, IONIC framework.
- Good to have: Node Js, AWS.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Resource should be able to work independently and deliver from Day1.
- Learning curve - You will get an opportunity to pick skills in AWS, Node Js and Python.
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of our applications and its various modules.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and QA teams to deliver the product.
- Ability to own several modules of the application.
Skills required :
- Ability to understand a problem and write good quality code to solve it
- Candidates should have worked on Single Page Application based applications (Angular.js or React.js)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design products independently
- Ability to take complete ownership of his/her tasks
- Working knowledge of at least one of SVN/GIT or a similar version control system
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies
- Understanding on website scalability and performance
Good to Have :
- Experience with front end technologies like PWA, Service Worker will be a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Product start up experience