Hope this mail finds You and your family safe!
To introduce ,I am Sujatha representing the - Talent acquisition team at TRICON INFOTECH PVT LTD..
We are looking at great minds like you to join us and we are keen on discussing with you about our current opportunities that will give you a chance to work with top-notch entrepreneurs, to build one of the premier product engineering brands.
I am sure we would have more to talk once we fix a time for another round of conversation to explore the opportunities with TRICON INFOTECH .
We have excellent openings for Ruby on Rails professionals with 3+ Years of experience in the below Skill Set.
Would appreciate if you could send me your brief write up and updated profile which would help us understand you better.
Job Location : Bangalore
Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 10 Years of experience in Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge on Active Admin
- worked on various third-party integrations.
- Knowledge on AWS/Azure would be a plus
- Hands on AngularJs/ReactJs/NodeJS with AWS Exposure is a Plus.
- Writing testable object-oriented software using best development practices
- Agile methodologies and practices (including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development
- Writing Clean Code & decoupled modules using the power of Design Patterns
- Pair Programming
- Experienced in designing scalable solutions, writing efficient code, optimizing performance and debugging issues
- Good communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to technical teams
If interested, please share your profile with the below details:
Total Experience :
Experience in RoR :
Experience in ReactJS:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Current Location :
Willing to relocate to B’lore post pandemic :
Current Company :
Reason for Job Change:
About Tricon Infotech
Tricon is a rapidly growing technology solution company which committed to be with its customers throughout their Journey to be future ready. Tricon has been delighting its customers for the past 20 years making many strides, winning customers’ hearts. We believe that it is possible to deliver clean, clutter-free & simple product solutions for various complex domains via technology & intelligent product design/experience.
Do visit www.triconinfotech.com or more information on what we do...and how we are different from other companies.
Tricon has revolutionized the education, learning / publishing domain by obsessing over user experience & data/analytics-driven approach to building solutions.
Why should YOU be working here?
- Cutting-edge technology & product experience
- Smart, nice, peppy, helpful people around
- Fast-paced decision-making environment & release cycles
- Ownership & autonomy of area
- Analytics-driven decision-making culture
- Awesome leadership with solid personalities
- Ability to contribute ideas & watch them come to life
- Problem-solving environment
- All teams are obsessed about the customer
- Love, live and breathe AGILE!
Thanks & Regards,
Disclaimer: This e-mail is bound by the terms and conditions described at http://www.triconinfotech.com/mail-disclaimer/
About Tricon Infotech
You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary engineering team to develop various
applications for the Additive Manufacturing process chain.
• You will be required to research and implement advanced algorithms and mathematical
• You will optimize CPU performance and memory usage of applications.
• You will be involved in the design of the software architecture.
• You should be self-motivated and have strategic thinking abilities.
• The working environment and architecture primarily consists of C++ geometry processing
and simulation libraries, coupled with visualization frameworks
Writing and Documenting High-Quality Code for Additive Manufacturing applications
• Developing Algorithms for Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixing and Regression Testing
• Developing Test Cases
• Designing, Developing and Implementing Geometry Processing Libraries
• Leading a Team of Junior Software Engineers and Developers (This ability will be a plus)
• Good Understanding of OOPs Concepts, Design Patterns
• Hands-On Experience in Developing Applications for The Geometry Domain
• Math Proficiency - Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Computational Geometry
• Ability to Work with A Multi-Disciplinary Team of Engineers.
• Technologies (Some combination of these will be suitable)
o Strong C++, C# Skills
o OpenGL, WPF
o C#.Net, ASP.NET
o GPGPU, CUDA
o Full-stack cloud development
o Familiarity with Azure Dev Ops
Profile - Mean Stack Developer
Experience - 2+ - 8Years
Location - Indore | Full Time | Onsite
Job Description -
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
Job Requirements -
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 3+ years
- B tech degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum three-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
Skills - Nodejs, Angular Js, Mongo DB
We are looking out for a technically driven "Fullstack Developer" for one of our premium client
What you'll do
You will work collaboratively in small teams and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications. In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. You will be a core member of the team with responsibilities that range from driving the architecture design and technology decisions for shaping the next-generation products for various internal teams to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology. You will also be responsible for leading multiple development teams while delivering the best-in class enterprise-grade software solutions across a breadth of different platforms and technologies.
- Our FinTech MNC client is looking for young full-stack developers who are passionate about technology, and who have the thirst to learn new technologies and update themselves to find new solutions to meet the needs of our constantly growing business.
- Our technology consists of node.js with StrongLoop loopback, Angular 5, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch and a lot of experimentation apart from this.
Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills :
- Excellence in at least one framework like StrongLoop loopback, express.js, sails.js
- Deep architectural understanding of modern-day web applications
- Diligence for coding standards. Must be able to work within our linting standards.
- Must be good with git and git workflow
- Experience with external integrations is a plus
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Expertise with Linux-based systems
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with testing and automation frameworks is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of RDBMS systems
- Experience with ElasticSearch is a strong plus.
Job Perks :
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing the culture for the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom, experimentation and responsibility.
We need multiple MERN stack developers. As a full stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. This isn't just another CRUD application. Your challenge will be to deliver a highly-available service on top of a dynamic collection of third-party data sources . Explore the limits of your own resourcefulness by designing human and automated systems that deliver true reliability in an otherwise unpredictable environment.
How You Will Contribute
- Work with the development team to ideate software solutions
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Conceptualizing, creating and building applications alongside taking designer wireframes and magically turning them into effective code
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and back end applications
- Write effective and scalable APIs
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers
- Ensuring company mandate is effectively addressed in technical and developmental aspects
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs
Technical Expertise That We Believe Will Make You Successful In This Role
- Min 1 year of experience as a MERN Stack Developer
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors including Sass
- Strong knowledge of building effective APIs in Node.js (Express)
- Proficiency in writing effective React components.
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis and AWS
- Good knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science
- Soft-Skills That Will Come Handy
- Having a knack for visual design and utility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Head for problem-solving
- Having a flexible working style
- Being a team player
- Comfortable with working unsupervised
What We Need
- Solid industry experience
- Web Development using MERN Technologies (Mongo, React / React JS, Express JS or similar, Node)
- Server-side scripting skills with Node.JS
- Databases - MongoDB, PostGreSQL, Cassandra
Good to Have
- Notice period to be less than 30 days
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As one of the earliest employees, there will be a lot on your plate. All the time!
- You'll build new product features from start to finish: through conception, research, maintenance, and polish. Think features to improve our collaborative student learning platforms, such as new collaborative learning activities for teaching coding and other subjects.
- You'll build improvements to performance, reliability, and product polish — for example, improving the efficiency and performance of our replicated state systems.
- You'll build and improve processes and internal tools with simplicity and productivity in mind — such as, a tool to sync updates between Zoho, slack etc.
This might be for you if...
- You have knowledge of ReactJS and any backend technology along with that
- You have been professionally coding for at least 3 years
- You have worked in a startup and relish the chaos and pressure
- You've built and maintained quality user interfaces that have reached a large audience, ideally while the product is experiencing rapid growth.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of one year recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment