We are looking for a highly motivated Node.js developer to optimize our application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Node.js developer.
- BitRise, BitBucket, GitHub
- Fluent in AWS environment and MicroServices
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Web & Mobile Applications Developer with strong technical skills, sound logical and analytical abilities.
- Has 2 - 5 years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
- Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
- Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development. Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
- Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
- IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
- Databases MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
- REST web services
- Maven, npm
- Should have minimum 2 year of experience in Java.
- Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
- Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
- Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
- Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
- Should have team leading and team management skills.
- Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
- Participating in design discussions, documentation, and development with the team as needed.
- Reporting to team lead/ manager on daily activities planned, expected deliverables, and reports as defined for the project.
- Participating in requirement gatherings as required.
What you need to have:
- Backend Developer with 3+ yrs of experience
- You have spent at least 2 yrs in a solid back end role.
- Client-server architecture
- OOP concepts, including design patterns
- Understanding of RDBMS (MySQL, Postgresql)
- Understanding of REST API
- Familiarity with frameworks such as ExpressJs, NestJs
- Knowledge of TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest, etc
- Knowledge of AWS (Lambda, RDS, EC2, SQS, S3, ECS, etc)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and focussed on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Prioritize learning and growth
- Enjoy working with a team
- You've prior experience in fintech
- You've had experience taking a problem to a product solution (module/ product)
- Prior experience working with startups and understand the fast-paced, dynamic nature of work.
- You're based in Bangalore, India
Database Knowledge: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebase
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Desired candidates must have 2-6 years experience as NodeJs Developer. If the candidate is not able to relocate to Gurgaon then we can also provide permanent Work from home for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding functional and business requirements and translate them into effective code
- Provide support till deployment of code into production.
- Ownership for ensuring code optimization, problem diagnosis, and on-time delivery
- Implement solutions as per the pre-defined framework /guidelines and adherence to processes
- Finding an optimal solution for the problem statement
- Conduct peer code review.
What candidate should know about:
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB, Mongo aggregation, MySQL
- Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable, and maintainable code
- Experience with Elastic Search, Redis.
- Knowledge about AWS components (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, Redis Clusters, etc.)
- Self-learning abilities are required
- Familiarity with upcoming new technologies is a strong plus
1. Developing and maintaining high performance and scalable web applications and APIs
2. Managing front-end and third party APIs integration
3. Writing unit, integration and E2E test cases
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Managing deployment and handling client interaction and demos
Skills And Qualifications:
2. Working knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJs, SailsJs, VueJs and
3. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, Mustache
4. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less,Sass etc
5. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
6. Sound knowledge of Testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber etc.
7. Experience of writing unit, integration and E2E tests
8. Experience of working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
9. Experience of integrating third party APIs.
10.Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in Enterprise Java building restful microservices
- Strong Exposure to any of the Java Enterprise frameworks such as Spring, Vert. x, Quarkus or others
- Good exposure to databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities along with excellent communication skills.
- Any exposure to UI programming using REACT JS or AngularJS is a plus
- Preferred candidate who can join in 15 days or max 30 days.
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Familiar with push notifications service and socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
Vymo is a Sanfrancisco-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant who captures sales activities automatically, learns from top performers, and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 60+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali.Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do at Vymo
From young open source enthusiasts to experienced Googlers, this team develops products like Lead Management System, Intelligent Allocations & Route mapping, Intelligent Interventions, that help improve the effectiveness of the sales teams manifold. These products power the "Personal Assistant" app that automates the sales force activities, leveraging our cutting edge location based technology and intelligent routing algorithms.
A Day in your Life
- Design, develop and maintain robust data platforms on top of Kafka, Spark, ES etc.
- Provide leadership to a group of engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Manage and drive complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution.
What you would have done
- B.E (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences
- 6-9 years of experience building enterprise class products/platforms.
- Knowledge of Big data systems and/or Data pipeline building experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience as technical lead or technical management experience.
- Excellent coding skills in one of Core Java or NodeJS
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in previous roles.
- Good communication skills.