What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has a strong understanding of designing and developing Shopify API. Candidate should also have worked on any of the following Frontend frameworks like ReactJS , NextJs and VueJs.
The candidate should be proactive enough to anticipate problems and keeping the team and management informed in a timely manner. You have to work with the Product Owner/ Cross-functional teams in the organization to understand the business requirements and to deliver solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Full Stack Development.
- Strong Understanding of Shopify API. (Mandatory)
- Experience working with Shopify apps and 3rd party services.
- In-depth experience with Shopify’s Liquid language.
- Should have experience in designing with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB etc.
- Must know either ReactJs, NextJs or VueJs .
- Hands on experience on AWS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
About Digirex Technologies
RESPONSIBILITIES – Develop applications, write tests, write documentation, deploy applications, and maintain live services
CORE REQUIREMENTS – Expertise in Python 3.7+, experience with one or more general purpose languages, excellent communication skills, obsession with details, analytical skills, and enjoy mathematical problems.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – Shell scripting, pandas, numpy, and D3/Observable
- Provide development and maintenance services for .NET application.
- Develop and implement best practices for .NET programming.
- Review codes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify the key problems and develop a solution within business and technical context.
- Design, develop, test, review and document .NET application programs.
- Evaluate user requests to determine budget, time, feasibility and compatibility of the new or modified program.
- Analyze technical architecture and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with users to analyze and propose application solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including coding, designing and documentation.
- Develop support processes to integrate .NET applications into in-house and third party applications.
- Prepare and maintain system-level, program-level and user-level documentations.
- Act as a technical lead for development and integration of .NET applications.
About the Role
Energy Exemplar is the market leader in Energy Simulation Software. We exist so that our customers can make the most informed decisions at the most impactful times and want you to be part of that success. We are calling leaders who love building products, innovating, prototyping, and providing exceptional user experience. As a leader driving this area, you will focus on the challenges of writing software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. You will be able to deep-dive into the details on business, operations, and engineering. A leader who is technical, detail-oriented and who can build and grow the organization, you’ll play a part in changing the world for the better.
Key Accountabilities and Duties
- Own planning to delivery of quality product with a regular and swift cadence
- Lead a team of enthusiastic developers
- Control regression and issues through progressive measures
- Collaborate with global team regularly.
- Can get their hands dirty to debug or build features as required
- Drive interaction with cross-functional groups including product manager, customer support and sales to develop new functionality and support existing customers.
- Plan, implement, and release product based on the Agile scrum development process
- Responsible for technical development management of multiple projects & products
- Building highly scalable cloud based SAAS application using Open Stack
- Extending life of matured products with optimized sustenance engineering practices
- Mentoring, coaching & building product team focused on outcomes
- Influencing the product teams for extreme ownership of the deliverables.
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Recent experience working in product company
- 10 plus years’ experience in product development field with hands on experience.
- Rich experience with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS
- Experience with cloud-based application with AWS or Azure
- Experience with building micro services & horizontal & vertical scalable applications.
- Sound awareness of web security principles OWASP, PII, GDPR
- Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years’ experience with people management responsibility
- Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries, receiving and delivering requirements from multiple teams in the organization · Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks, attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SCRUM is desired
- Awareness of big data & machine learning technologies
- Engineering graduates or higher.
- Management Training and Experience is highly recommended
- Good understanding of SCRUM is desired
- Master’s degree in engineering, preferably Electrical/Electronics/Computer from an accredited institution.
Above all, to be successful in this role the successful candidate will have:
- Outstanding attention to detail – Must have excellent attention to detail when analysing data and preparing / issuing reports for customers.
- An analytical mind – Must have the ability to effectively analyse data and identify patterns / trends across situations that are not obviously related, and to identify key or underlying issues in complex situations.
- A strategic mind – Must have the ability to think strategically, conceptually, imaginatively, systematically, and opportunistically.
- Initiative – Must be proactive and have the ability to initiative actions based on own interpretation or understanding of varying situations.
- Patience - Governments and energy organizations can move very slow, very fast and everything in between. You will have to accommodate varying levels of commitment and timing and not push a situation that requires patience.
- Emotional Intelligence - You need to feel the customers situation, problems, sense of urgency, energy.
- Resilience and Tenacity – Successful candidates will be willing to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Curiosity - We are looking for someone who is a lifelong learner. We want someone who is naturally curious and passionate about learning.
- Excellent Communication - Spoken and written communications skills are tremendously important in this role. You will need to be an excellent communicator to be successful in this role.
- Flexibility - Comfort with change and working in a sometimes-uncertain environment will be key.
Key Stakeholder Relationships
This role works collaboratively with all Energy Exemplar staff, particularly:
- India Development Centre colleagues
- Global Product Delivery Team
- Global Product Development Team
- Global Support Team
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
- Ideate and design multiple microservices and their interaction.
- Documenting code and infrastructure architecture.
- Building APIs that are flexible and scalable.
- Occasionally you will be asked to work on the frontend side of things.
- Deploying and maintaining multiple services.
- Adding, removing, and updating parts of the application keeping in mind the bigger vision of the organization.
- 1- 4 years of work experience.
- Excellent command over relational databases like Postgres(preferred) or MySQL.
- Both frontend and backend exposure.
- Exposure to REST API architecture and development.
- Must know code designing patterns and common language-agnostic principles e.g. DRY, KISS< MVP.
- Exposure to AWS services like EC2, Cloudwatch, Lambda, S3, CI/CD, etc & production level experience in DevOps.
- Basic understanding of containers like Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux based systems.
- Exposure to Microservices and serverless architecture.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Understand when to make trade-offs and are insistent that quality doesn't always have to compromise speed.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- Design and build beautiful UI using the Angular framework
- Work closely with the UX and visual design team to build a highly engaging UI that predicts and exceeds user expectations
- Work closely with product management team to understand user needs; participate in process definition and technology selection to ensure appropriate testing of UIs
- Build RESTful APIs that interface with the Cohesity backend systems
- Develop and Debug end to end from UI to the backend
- 3+ years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building high performance consumer web applications or services.
good exposure in front end ui frameworks like reactjs, angular.
very good analytical and problem solving skills.
Willingness to constantly learn and if you are looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
experience working in an agile team environment and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
passion to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience working with a startup will be a plus.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 6 years experience delivering highly available web/mobile applications including 1-3 years as Senior/Lead developer.
- Prior experience in retail domain is a plus.
- 3 years of experience working with distributed teams.
- Deep knowledge of UI Libraries / Frameworks, API (REST), API Management and building scalable and high performance Web APIs.
- AWS Serverless Cloud native services experience with Lambda functions, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.
- Strong knowledge of Caching frameworks, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL data stores, storage and distributed persistence technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about enabling next generation experiences.
- Experience with automated testing, deployment pipelines and cloud based infrastructure
- Develop omni-channel digital solutions leveraging serverless and micro services in a cloud based platform to develop backend services.
- Design high/low level solutions, contribute towards architecture and technical roadmap.
- Lead technical implementation/delivery.
- Host/Lead technical discussions.
- Champion software development best practices, test driven development, CI and CD.
- Build cloud native and highly cost efficient solutions.
- Innovate, Unlearn and Disrupt. Research next generation frameworks and technologies.
- Embrace change.
Software Engineering /SSE/Lead :
Fluxon is a product and software development company based out of San Francisco, California. We are founded by a group of ex-Googlers and startup founders who love building great products. We are obsessed with quality and speed, and we love the work we do. Our clients comprise of the most innovative and forward-thinking companies in the world.
We only hire the best of the best engineers in the world and we’re looking for experienced Tech Leads to join our expanding team.
Who are you?
You are a master of coding and you can build any application from end-to-end. You can work at any company in the world, but you choose us because we’re always striving to innovate. You are brilliant, yet humble. You like working in a team, because you believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.You have high integrity and a strong work ethic. You are organized and self-motivated and you enjoy life outside of work. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Relevant experience and abilities
● Mature software engineer generalist familiar with wide-range of technologies, who chooses appropriate tools and design patterns to solve complex problems, producing simple and reliable application architectures.
● Expert with the full application stack
○ React, Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks.
○ Node, Rails, Django, or similar backend frameworks.
○ PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other database technology.
● Experienced with developer operations: release management, testing, monitoring.
● Familiar with key web technologies: DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP(S)
● Upper-Intermediate level of English
Bonus if you have competence/experience in
● GraphQL (with Apollo Client), ApolloServer
● React Native cross platform app development
● Native iOS or Android app development.
● Other programming languages (Go, Java, Elixir, Ruby, Python, etc)
● Google Cloud Platform and Google App Engine, AWS, Heroku or other hosting
● Create beautiful user experiences, delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user.
● Engage directly with our clients to understand requirements, give demos, and debug production issues.
● Learn fast and work independently and reliably.
What we offer
● Exposure to high-profile startups / big companies in Silicon Valley
● Work on challenging projects with sophisticated requirements, and lots of traffic
● US Visa Sponsorship
● Flexible work hours
● Personal development and professional growth
● Top-of-the-market salary
● Personalized workstation
● Paid vacation and holidays
We are looking for 2-3 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database, associated areas such as database design /management and DevOps.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our API-Fast, REST.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Creating a DB instance running PostgreSQL with the AWS Management Console.
- Knowledge of Redis cache.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
Role: Lead Software Engineer
About the company
twid is shaping the future of Digital Currencies. We are technology innovators delivering new-age fintech solutions to solve large problems.
Millions of people earn loyalty points from credit/debit cards, offline/online retail brands, travel etc. But these points' visibility and usage is marginal.
We are making reward points fungible, by building them as a currency so that you can use them freely for buying anything anywhere.
We are a new age payment method, combining your points and rupees. We ensure that shoppers don't just save on every payment, but also earn new accelerated rewards.
We empower banks, brands, acquirers and customers to make their loyalty programs viable. We turn their apps into contactless payment mode for offline payments, or as a checkout option for online merchants using 'pay with rewards'.
We have dozens of clients from start-ups to leading global companies. They use twid to digitize and build points into currencies and drive liquidity for customers and from issuers. Our clients include Flipkart, PayU, Pine Labs, Cafe Coffee Day, Bata, FreshMenu, Allen Solly, Woodland, Flying Machine, Relaxo, Hush Puppies, Times Points, Peter England.
twid is a well-funded company with dual headquarters in Singapore and Bangalore.
Vision & Mission
With a vision of building the largest Reward Points Payment Network and processing billion transactions a day, the company is on a mission to drive additional liquidity in the market for consumers to save more and spend more.
We are now looking for a Lead Software Engineer Lead that has a true passion for coding and building products, to join our agile working environment and a friendly team that has a strong passion for transforming fintech. Your work will include implementing backend and frontend tasks, helping & coaching our frontend and backend developers, defining the architecture of the platform, and leading the engineering together with the CTO and the Architect. You also will work closely with the UI/UX designers and researchers in the team. Drive the vision, strategy, team, and product. Have a big impact on the direction of the company.
Do you have the right stuff?
- You are passionate about the intersection of technology and creativity.
- You have a strong desire in building a company from the ground up and defining its culture.
- You are a "generalist" and can independently learn about new areas.
- You like to identify and then solve complex tasks with simple solutions.
- You like to help and coach people and build a good team culture around you.
What will you do?
- Lead the team in all technical aspects. Be a technical domain owner with coding responsibilities.
- Manage timelines and deliverables of the team and deliver quality product
- Direct interaction with customers and business development teams. Manage all integration aspects, set customer expectations and ensure smooth integrations. Resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Build and Maintain Web applications in PHP/NodeJs (Laravel/Lumen)
- Develop feature/product enhancements based on a given set of requirements and design.
- Debug and fix issues.
- Technical implementation and maintenance of compliance aspects for certifications (PCI-DSS, ISO etc)
- Building and maintaining of Scalable, Fault Tolerant and Distributed Systems
- 7 to 12 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks. Experience in Laravel/Lumen is a plus.
- Good knowledge on web security implementations
- Experience in GIT/SVN management
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and Services.
- Good social skills, open attitude, and ability to perform in a multicultural environment.
- Should be able to implement requirements as an individual and in a team.
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and previous experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS/Google Cloud would be a plus.