Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Seeking passionate Software Engineers having 2+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails.
Must Have Skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. And you enjoy collaborating with others
- 1+ year of experience with Ruby on Rails or other Ruby frameworks
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Strong experience with Git versioning systems
Good To Have Skills
- Experience with Micro-service Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), GraphQL, and REST APIs will be a huge plus
- Working knowledge or understanding of the SaaS ecosystem will be a plus
- Contribution to open source projects, have participated in some technical community or meetups or interest group or have written or spoken in public about their technical ideas
- Inclination to develop your own gems or reusable components or libraries
What you will love working at Kiprosh
- We're a remote-friendly and calm company
- We use the latest and powerful hardware for software development
- We are heavy on extreme programming and agile methodology. Our DNA is engineering practices like TDD, CI, CD, Code reviews, Pair programming, etc
- We love to collaborate and contribute to open source projects (https://www.github.com/kiprosh">Kiprosh Github)
- We encourage and help you to blog about your development experience with the rest of the world. (https://blog.kiprosh.com/">Kiprosh Engineering Blogs)
- Our dedicated CoE (Center of Excellence) group ensures that company-wide we all achieve excellence in the area of our interest, learn the latest and greatest, and keep sharing product & technology topics regularly across the organization
- Company-wide, we conduct monthly events to have fun together as a One Kiprosh team.
- We are big on rewards and recognition. We celebrate spotlight awards every quarter. We have yearly award ceremonies and celebrations. (https://www.linkedin.com/company/kiprosh">Kiprosh Linkedin Page)
- We have company-wide outings twice a year (but pause for a year since March 2020 due to Covid19 pandemic)
- We are a passionate group of humble, kind, and fun-loving individuals
- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
We are looking for computer science/engineering final year students/ fresh graduates that have solid understanding of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, object oriented programming) and strong java. programming skills. You will get to work on machine learning algorithms as applied to online advertising or do data analytics. You will learn how to collaborate in small, agile teams, do rapid development, testing and get to taste the invigorating feel of a start-up company.
-Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
-Java / Python programming
-MYSQL, Relational Databases
-MVC Framework, ReactJS
-Familiarity with online advertising, web technologies
-Familiarity with Hadoop, Spark, Scala
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers; PG - M.Tech - Computers
What we are looking for:-
You will be a part of highly motivated individuals who believes in the concept of “learning while implementing”, a team which practices an idea of developing a shrink and a wrapped solution which are agile, scalable, performance optimized and maintainable. We at Starmark exercise learning and the sharing of ideas in an open environment, where you can visualize the transforming of complex healthcare business requirements into flexible, customizable software.
- Need experience developing software in.NET using C# and ASP.Net.
- Experience in SQL Server Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Joins
- Knowledge of Web Services, WCF, and Web API is required.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practises and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating custom, general-use modules and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Strong Object-Oriented Knowledge and Design Patterns
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall development environments.
- well versed in web and desktop application development.
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Backend: Core Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate/JPA, Data Structure and Algorithms, and Restful Web Services
- Database : MySQL
- Version Control Tool: Git
- Cloud Service: AWS
- Commercial experience using the Full stack Java Development
- Should be strong on basics of core Java - Basic Oops concepts, String, Collections, Exceptions, Interface, Inheritance
- Spring Family - Spring Boot, Spring Core
- Experience in creating Microservice using REST & Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience on Oracle or SQL Server database
- Knowledgeable in AWS
- Agile Experience: Should be able to understand Scrum ceremonies and able to demonstrate experience in Agile
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead who is highly
motivated and wants to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team. In this role, you
will join our Product R&D Team, the technical engine of EOX Vantage.
• Design, architect, and develop micro services in a cutting-edge product based
on LAMP, Elastic, and several latest frameworks, libraries, languages like
ReactJS, NodeJS, Go Lang, Ruby, Swift, React Native, etc.,
• Provide scalable and secure solutions to large customer problems worldwide.
• Understand business requirements and translate them into scalable solutions.
• Document the proposed architecture and standard components (low level
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
• Be part of product development team and contribute as developer along with
mentoring talented juniors
Skill Requirement – Mandatory
• 5-10 years of total experience and minimum 2 years of architecture
• Strong knowledge of Core PHP along with strong object-oriented programming
• Knowledge of developing web services / APIs (REST)
• Experience in PHP web development with ReactJS
• Extensive experience working on SQL / MySQL database
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure services (AWS)
• Hands on experience working as PHP full stack developer in previous roles
Good to Have:
• Hands on experience working on Camunda framework
• Exposure to third party tool/app integrations
• Hands on experience in using ZEND framework
• Exposure to mobile application development
Who we are:
EOX Vantage is the recognized global leader in providing digital transformation
solutions. EOX Vantage delivers premier solutions through our Enterprise Operating
System and Managed Services. Clients choose EOX Vantage products and services to
improve their operational efficiencies. Our proprietary software, the Enterprise
Operating System (EOX), and back-office support allow clients to focus on what they
do best by reducing the time it takes to manage the essential, non-core aspects of
their operations and improve their effectiveness with data and insights. Through the
actionable dashboards and data analytics of EOX Vantage’s secure, all-in-one
platform, businesses gain the visibility they need to make better informed decisions,
resulting in increased productivity, enhanced collaboration and reduced time and cost.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
EOX Vantage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Exp Level: 6- 10 years
Job Location: Client location [Thuraipakkam , Chennai]
- JAVA/J2EE (Mandatory)
- HTML/CSS – Basics would suffice
- .NET Framework (v4.5 and above) + C# (v5 and above) programming language: Core skill set and mandatory
- Windows WCF (SOAP) /Web-API (REST using JSON): Must be proficient
- Windows Server knowledge – IIS + Windows services: Basics from deployment perspective
- MS SQL server: Must be proficient with queries and database objects
- Minimum 3 years as a technical lead
- Experience in Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
- Ability to triage complex problems into smaller units that are amenable to being solved.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and have excellent oral and written communications skills
With more than 19 years of experience, InfoBeans is a fast-growing (31% CAGR) software services provider company, with a committed team of over 800+ happy engineers based across multiple geographies - USA, Germany, UAE & India. Since inception, we have been developing cutting edge software solutions for various mid & large enterprises across all verticals. With our extremely innovative, dedicated & experienced team, we have developed robust & scalable solutions that helped our clients - overcome their technology and business hurdles. By the following industry-recognized best practices of software development, we consistently work towards our mission of Creating WOW!
InfoBeans is proud to have been awarded as "Great Place to Work" and "Dream Companies to Work For" among the top 50 IT/ITES firms in India.