Our current stacks Scala Python Angular We do have our core backend developed in Scala with lot of machine learning components(Python and Scala) . And MVPs with spark architecture.
Prefer some one who is good at Front-end development and want to take career forward as Full-stack developer .
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a self-starter who can join a fast-paced startup environment in order to design and build a scalable cloud-based product. You’ll be part of a cross functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Key Responsibilities: -
Work with the development team to design & build new features using Node JS along with enhancing the existing platform. - Develop, test and optimize code for performance, maintainability and standards. - Participate in code reviews and make recommendations. - Use CI/CD techniques to ensure clean working environments and agile deployments. - Debug and troubleshoot cloud-based applications. - Follow Agile development techniques, participate in daily calls and assist product owners in story grooming.
Skill set: -
3+ years of product development experience. - Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. - Strong programming experience in Node JS/Java/Python. - Experience with React JS. - Experience in building cloud-based applications on AWS. - Experience with NoSQL data stores, preferably Dynamo DB. - Experience with any CI / CD tool.
Good to have: - Experience in GraphQ
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology driven and our platform is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking for seasoned engineering leaders to expand our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward together!
As a technical lead, you will be responsible for the system design, implementation and management of multiple products.
You will work very closely with product leadership (CPO) and will be involved at various stages of the product development lifecycle including brainstorming, wireframing, high level design, execution and taking the product to production.
You will be responsible to build/mentor a world class engineering team and execute multiple product deliveries at the same time.
You’re someone who’s smart, organized, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you’re not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else’s of course). You’re constantly thinking “how can we do this better?
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and other pain points
- Integrate with various partners through PWA apps, website integrations, landing pages
- Integrate with Facebook, Google ecosystem, Instagram and other APIs to share data
- Create a system that’ll be used in multiple projects by multiple teams in the company for many years
- Build reusable components & write unit and integration tests for your code
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
- Working knowledge of Zapier or equivalent
- Mentor and lead the engineering team as a subject matter expert for all technology and architecture related issues
- Should be proactive and enhance existing software architecture by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement, optimization or refactoring
- Tune applications at all levels to ensure high product efficiency and quality including application load time, google page speed etc
- Constantly explore new and emerging technologies and techniques, and research ongoing industry developments/trends in the space and make appropriate recommendations to the management for enhancements
- Aware of Software estimations and capable of doing and validating estimates across multiple technologies
- Able to balance tending to existing production services with working on new business critical integrations
- Provide technical leadership in defining the product & drive development processes to meet aggressive release schedules
- Work closely with our senior engineering management, product management, and executive team to define product strategy and roadmap
- Proven ability to manage multiple product lines and meet aggressive release schedules
Skills & Key Qualifications:
- Minimum 5+ years of software development experience with significant exposure to ES6, NodeJS along with front end development
- Proficient in front-end technologies - ReactJS / NextJS / NodeJS
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code and following test-driven development
- Expert level knowledge of ReactJS ecosystem and ES6
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, anti-patterns best practices
- Proficient in Data structures and Algorithms, time and space complexity analysis
- Hands on in npm modules, packaging, designing of callbacks, async/await, ES6
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux, Hooks or MobX)
- Expertise in understanding of web markup (HTML5 and CSS3), JSX and templating technologies
- Proficient understanding of build tools and code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Demonstrated understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience in leading a software team and managing software delivery project.
• Strong experience in Python development in a full stack environment is a requirement, including React or Vuejs, NodeJS, Flask
• Experience with SQLAchemy or similar ORM frameworks
• Experience working with mapping APIs (e.g., Google Maps, Mapbox)
• Experience using Elasticsearch and docker environment is a plus
• Strong knowledge of SQL, comfortable working with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL databases
• Understands concepts of Data Modeling
• Experience with REST.
• Experience with Git, GitFlow, code review process
• Good understand with basic UI and UX principles
• Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent communication skills
As an engineer, you will have multiple ways, tools & technologies to solve a particular problem. We want you to take things in your own hands and figure out the best way to solve it.
Plan, design, code & write test cases for problems you are solving
Help to tune performance, including reviewing system and application logs
Work on code-level application security
* Python (Some knowledge or past work-ex)
* Typescript (Optional)
The challenges are great (as are the rewards). If you are looking to take these backend challenges head on & wish to learn a great deal out of it and contribute to the company along the way, this is the role for you.
Company & team :
Until now companies across the world, manage their analytical workflow through a number of data tools, for each use case adding one more tool to the stack leading to high maintenance cost and difficulties with respect to scaling. Research shows, companies only spend about 11% of time on extracting value out of their data and the other 89% of their time goes on just maintaining the “Frankenstein” data infrastructure.
Here enters Datazip Software-as-a-service, which is a no-code, scalable, all-in-one, data stack (Data Ops) for organisations to ingest, store, transform and visualise data, resulting in fast data-driven decision making, all without the need for expensive data teams. We are providing Ingestion with 150+ sources, Data Warehousing, Data analytics (BI tool), Data transformation solutions as a whole managed stack.
Companies have more data than ever to activate and extract value. But they’re also approached by a plethora of data tools and service providers for different steps in the process.
Our mission is to provide the quickest, trustworthy and most reliable end-to-end way for a company to extract the value of their data covering all steps.
What sets us apart : Product and our character
* We have accepted the challenge of solving the problem of data infrastructure end-to-end, not just the part of it and you will not find us resting till we solve this. ( yeah, we are Tireless! )
* An incredibly consistent culture based on 5 distinguishing characteristics: Persistence, Impact, Passion, Integrity & Fun (of course !!)
And it’s working! Within 3 months of incorporation Datazip shipped out its V0, secured funding and was also entrusted by multiple startups for their data infrastructure needs.
Given the Core deep tech nature of our product, we are on the lookout of Rockstar Founding Team engineers. Your main job will be to get already present best in class open source tools, and modify them to fit the use cases in scalable, secure & observable manner. These tools should work well together as well.
Shubham CTO, 7 years industry experience with 3 unicorns, solving data. NIT Jamshedpur alumn
Rohan was a data scientist at Khatabook. He loves data and is helping with product and sales at Datazip. IIT Kharagpur alumn
Sandeep was a space scientist at ISRO, loves to build Tech products and he is currently contributing to Datazip to help anyone work with data at scale, mainly handling growth and marketing. IIM Calcutta alumn
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Should be familiar with Agile methodologies.Responsibilities:
Participating in the design and creation of scalable software Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions Design client-side and server-side architecture Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications Write effective APIs Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software Create security and data protection settings Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design Write technical documentation Work with data scientists and analysts to improve softwareRequirements:
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture is a plus
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing Avaamo's Conversation AI products.
- As an Avaamo product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- A Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer with good understanding of Java script, jQuery, HTML, CSS. The individual will need to be hands on with development, performance optimisation, secure development process, usability, and coding standards of the product.
- Strong ROR development experience and follows best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards).
- Should have a mix of excellent reasoning ability to document, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.
- Should be able to work closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimise, test, and deploy high quality solutions.
- Should have hands on understanding of technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Self-motivated and should rapidly incorporate new requirements and deliver successfully by self.
- Effectively communicates with peers and stakeholders, gathers and clarify requirements from technical & functional aspect.
- Follows software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, should be result oriented and with strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of IT experience.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience.
- At least 3 years of Ruby on Rails commercial development experience.
- Familiarity with Relational and Non Relation Databases ( Postgres, Mysql, MongoDb)
- REST API development.
- Familiarity with In Memory Database ( Redis, Memcache )
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience.
- Development practices - Rails test framework / TDD / BDD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID, refactoring, OOP design patterns
- Expertise in version control system ( GIT )
- Candidate need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- Familiarity with ( React, Vue ) is a plus.
What we offer: A great learning experience across different business verticals, Very Strong Tech mentors with about 10-15Yrs of industry experience
Looking for AngularJs / NodeJS Developer. (Immediate Joinee Preferred)
Ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- a) Portal Management and build
- b) third Party API Integrations
- c) Full stack implementation
- Experience with Building Web-based Applications and service-based architecture using modern framework node.js
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies including Node JS, SOAP, RESTful, JSON, XML,
- Common frameworks such as MVC.
- Deep understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience in integrating API for client-server communication with security considerations.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Ability to understand, documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with modern version control. (GITHub, BitBucket)
- Experience with testing/debugging and validating work produced as part of the development process in multiple platforms
- Experience with HTML & CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Good understanding of cross browser front end development issues
- Cloud Computing Services – AWS will be an added advantage.
- Platforms – Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of MEAN Stack will be an added advantage
- Worked on e-commerce platform solutions will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, thinking up and executing own ideas.
- Strong communication skills
If you are keen to be a part of a close knit family and aspire to grow insanely big, do write back.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and front end frameworks(Angular 7, AngularJS)
- Having experience in building a responsive web design
- Experience with MongoDB and good knowledge in database concepts
- Experience with web frameworks like ExpressJS
- Developing secure Node.js end points using Passport, JWT, OAuth, and related technologies.
- Knowledge in Restful API Design
- Knowledge in unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine etc..
- Experience with Version control systems like GIT and knowledge in GIT branching is necessary.
- Knowledge in continuous integration
- Strong object-oriented knowledge in any platform is a plus
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS is a plus
- Knowledge in payment gateway integration is a plus
Working with an Agile Scrum team using tools such as JIRA.
Involving in writing functional specifications and technical documentation
Working with the peer developers and writing good quality codes and release features
Participation in internal code reviews
Direct interaction with the client
- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance java enterprise applications
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts
- Exposure to or experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Extensive knowledge in creating and consuming RESTful API
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit
- Experience in AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server,
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Knowledge of Data modeling in RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- A proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement
- Should have worked on enterprise-class applications
- Should have worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills