● Design and develop software to support business practice management of current products based on the Java/Python/PHP/Node JS platforms
● Ensure design meets product requirements and structured to scale with business growth
● Ensure design comply to industry standards and interoperates with 3rd party software
● Conduct thorough design unit and integration testing with other software components
● Adhere to proper software design principles and processes with design documentations, reviews, test plans and release notes.
● Mentor/coach and guide other team members to achieve project deliverables
Skills & Competencies:
● Significant and demonstrable Java/Python/PHP/NodeJS development experience (server side).
● Significant and demonstrable experience of using Unix / Linux based Operating Systems including performing basic administrative tasks.
● Desirable experience of scripting languages e.g Ruby or Perl
● Significant and demonstrable experience of responsive websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience of integrating payment systems to websites
● Significant and demonstrable experience in any database system
● Sound problem solving skills and aptitude
● Sound communication skills and team working
● Experience of the following is highly desirable: memcache, Apache HTTPd server, Tomcat, Linux, HTTP, MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Experience in creating cloud based solutions (AWS, …)
● Experience in working with highly scalable solutions (load balancing, sharding, clustering)
● Good problem-solving skills
● Team player ● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent documentation skills
● Proven ability to mentor, coach and guide team members.
● Proactive and take ownership of delivering best-in-class solutions that serve business outcomes.
Qualifications ● B.E/BS/Masters degree in Computer Science
Write “clean”, well-designed code
Produce detailed specifications
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core magento (1.* and 2*) website and databases to
ensure strong optimization and functionality
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Follow best practices
Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Minimum 1 months of experience in open source projects like magento 1.9 and 2.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web
Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook etc)
Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Proffesional Experience in Core PHP and Advanced PHP(OOPS concept).
Role: FullStack Developer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Minimum of 1 year of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
- Strong Knowledge in payment gateway
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Fullstack Developer in MERN/ Reactjs-Nodejs to join our team!
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use in React js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and build RESTful APIs in Node Js
- Writing clean, testable code with unit testing
- Own and debug production issues
- 1+ years of experience in the design and development of modern web applications using react
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Any NodeJs backend experience is a must e.g ExpressJS or NestJS (NestJS is preferred choice)
- NodeJS & NPM ecosystem, WebPack JSON, REST, HTTP Web services, Postman
- Ability to logically break the problem down into logical minimal steps
- Tools: IntelliJ, VSCode, git/Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, or Mocha
- Strong work ethics and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, a knack for benchmarking and optimization will be a plus.
- Familiarity with restful APIs.
- Version control: Git and Github
- Familiarity with cloud service in general eg : AWS/Google cloud etc.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
Online tutoring platform that focuses on connecting students with tutors and has a focus on live learning courses for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) subjects. It is a global online school for 21st century skills, teaching Coding and other extra-curriculars to kids age 5-18 via LIVE, interactive, gamified online sessions that work 10x better than status quo.
- 2+ years of experience on NodeJS & React JS
- Practical experience in building APIs
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Practical experience with Git
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 7 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
Back-end development using Laravel, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Document the code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
Good to have / skills:
- Prior Product based Startup experience is highly preferred.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Deploy source code by way of encryption and setting up Docker on cloud servers.
- Working on 3rd party managed services for Queue
- Experience / knowledge of Microservices, Laravel Lumen
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- We are a Small crack team and building a World class product
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
Get to know us
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
- Involve in full software development life cycle for frontend and backend systems
- Propose software development planning and design according to project timeline
- Develop/enhance the software & API by using following technologies/tools
- Visual Studio 2016 and above
- .NET Core & Microservices
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Manage database systems
- MS SQL Or PostgreSQL
- Standby support for Production issue
- Attend to Production issue within SLA
- Investigate, fix and deploy reported bug/issue/error
Research and development
- Implement new technology to improve efficiency and business process
Security and Compliance
- Secure systems with latest security updates
- Degree or at least diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- At least 4 -5 years’ experience in IT.
- 3 years’ and above experience with good programming skills can be considered
- Cloud technologies and microservices framework understanding and experience would be advantage but not critical
We are looking for a young and enthusiastic personality who loves coding. Who is passionate and ready to tackle some of the most difficult problems in the laundry industry.
We believe that user-centric design ultimately leads to the best products, so we listen closely to our users, both external and internal. As an engineer on our close-knit, cross-functional team, you’ll be an active voice in shaping our product.
You will play a role in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code.
- Work with internal business teams and management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
- You will be creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing and integrating RESTful API services.
- Convert legacy code to new tech stack single-page web applications.
- You will be working with payment gateway, barcodes, QR codes, biometrics, integrating different hardware (printer, scanner, cash register, POS terminal, laundry and drycleaning machines, conveyor belt etc), map routing and distance algorithms.
What an ideal candidate looks like
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-4 years of experience with product development (.ASP.Net, C#.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server development applications, version control, CI/CD pipelines).
- Should have a strong online presence on different forums like stack overflow etc, Github etc.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
Acrobyte Technologies, founded by an IIT Delhi alumni, has been Actively Learn's technology partner for over six years. Actively Learn is an educational technology company, based out of Seattle, USA, founded by a Harvard educated former Microsoft director and an education PhD who also founded a private school in Virginia.
We’ve built a digital, award-winning, reading platform, backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the National Science Foundation, that is used in over 45,000 schools and by 150,000 teachers in the USA and overseas. Actively Learn is part of Achieve3000, a leading education platform that provides differentiated reading and instruction with over 2 million students using the platform. Actively Learn also serves as the innovation arm, leading new technology initiatives for the company.
React JS, Typescript, Backbone JS, Node JS, C#, .NET, MySql, AWS, Mocha and Chai, JMeter, Neoload Selenium, Katalon.
- 2+ years frontend React JS framework experience
- 1+ years of backend development experience (Node JS, C# dot NET, Java, Python, etc)
- 2+ years relational database experience (MySql, MSSQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Computer Science or related Engineering degree from a top-tier college
- Do you like solving real life problems using technology? Actively Learn is on a mission to make students read for depth. Come join us on our journey.
- We are a small and skilled team. You will get to learn the complete life cycle of building a successful product.
- Opportunity to play multiple roles on the Engineering team (front-end development, back-end development, testing, devops, automation) and develop those skills.
- We maintain the strictest and highest code quality standards and take pride in that. There will be a huge learning in how to think and write clean code.
- Being an efficient agile company we work on various technologies and part of the role will be to research latest technologies and lead implementation.
- Flexible and fun work environment focused on innovation and creativity. We work out of 91 Springboard, the biggest co-working space in India, which allows for networking and collaboration opportunities.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Opportunity to travel to USA and work closely with the Seattle team.
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
As a part of the technology team at insane.ai, you will be working closely with our product and design teams to develop cutting edge user experiences.
What’s required of you
Designing and Developing new user-facing features adhering to best coding practices and standards
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Designing and construction of our APIs and ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
Getting things done.
What we are looking for
Hands-on experience in ReactJS/Flutter and knowledge of modern frontend stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
Hands-on experience with server-side languages(Python / NodeJS / Go / Ruby) and Frameworks such as Django, Express.js.
Hands-on experience in SQL/NoSQL
Passion for learning and ability to quickly master new technologies
What we are offering
Competitive salary and ESOPs
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
Role & Responsibilities
- A Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer with good understanding of Java script, jQuery, HTML, CSS. The individual will need to be hands on with development, performance optimisation, secure development process, usability, and coding standards of the product.
- Strong ROR development experience and follows best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards).
- Should have a mix of excellent reasoning ability to document, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.
- Should be able to work closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimise, test, and deploy high quality solutions.
- Should have hands on understanding of technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Self-motivated and should rapidly incorporate new requirements and deliver successfully by self.
- Effectively communicates with peers and stakeholders, gathers and clarify requirements from technical & functional aspect.
- Follows software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, should be result oriented and with strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of IT experience.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience.
- At least 3 years of Ruby on Rails commercial development experience.
- Familiarity with Relational and Non Relation Databases ( Postgres, Mysql, MongoDb)
- REST API development.
- Familiarity with In Memory Database ( Redis, Memcache )
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience.
- Development practices - Rails test framework / TDD / BDD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID, refactoring, OOP design patterns
- Expertise in version control system ( GIT )
- Candidate need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- Familiarity with ( React, Vue ) is a plus.