About InstantPost Printers and Scanners Private Limited
Job Description :
- RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data-driven logistics.
- RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimization technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same-day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on - one-to-one- deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do - many-to-many- deliveries within a few hours. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan, and many more.
- We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore, core operations in Indonesia, and a technology team based out of India.
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same-day delivery revolution in Indonesia
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role :
- 3 - 7 years Experience with the following technologies: Core Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Creating API, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL, messaging architecture, REST/Web services, Linux
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
- 2+ years of Java, J2EE development experience
- Strong technical development experience in effectively writing code, performing code reviews, and implementing best practices on configuration management and code refactoring
- Experience in working with vendor applications
- Experience in making optimized queries to MySQL database
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- A delivery-focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Experience in Agile development techniques, including Scrum
- Experience implementing and/or using Git
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
The essential functions of this profile include:
- Mean stack development
- AWS deployments and monitoring
- MongoDB database skills with suitable SQL query development
- Development of UI using Angular, HTML and CSS
- NodeJS technical skills for middleware development
- Agile development and practices.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
Full stack Developer (more front end)
Build backend REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance-driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services-oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work from Home, office in Noida
Experience: 2yrs plus
Salary: ₹700,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
Urgent Requirement for PHP CodeIgniter Developer
Exp : 3 to 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Skills Required : HTML,CSS,MYSQL,Core PHP, OOPS,MVC, API integrations
Frame works Knowledge Such as Codeignator,Yii
Cms Knowledge like Wordpress, Joomla
Need to have exprience on above skills
- Developer with 3-5 years of well-proven experience in Web UI & middleware REST API development using NodeJS and ReactJS
- Must be well versed with using anonymous functions, Prototypes, Call-back functions, promises in Node JS
- Experience in ReactJS component lifecycle and Redux
- Must be able to create and consume data from REST services.
- Experience in Babel and Webpack
- Must be familiar with Github and GitLab
- Must have strong experience in MYSQL, Postgres relational databases and MongoDB.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage
- Experience in GCP, Azure, AWS cloud technologies is an added advantage
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- 7+ Year of experience with Dot Net Technology with MVC Framework: Angular must require.
- Mock-ups and designs into pages complete with CSS, HTML, and Angular Writing tested, idiomatic, asynchronous and documented Angular, HTML and CSS.
- Aware of new features in Angular 7,8,9
- Ability to develop UIT from wireframes & prototypes
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code cooperating with the back- end developer in the process of building the Restful API, Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
Must to have skills:
- Angular with updated version, Dot Net, C# and above, HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Typescript, MVC 5, Web API 2.x, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, Store Procedures, Triggers.
Good to have skills:
- Dot Net + Angular
● 3-5 Years of hands-on experience creating public, complex web and mobile systems using multiple languages.
● Proficient in at least three core development technologies used within XSEED.
● Good knowledge of AGILE product development lifecycle and the process tools: SCRUM, JIRA-like tools; Familiarity with Pair Programming is a must.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Passion for learning, fiddling, tinkering, researching, teaching and sharing. You should have strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with colleagues on correcting software issues. In addition, you should also have a continuous desire to learn new things. Technology is constantly evolving, and you will need to learn new programming languages and software design methods as they arise.
● Knowledge in NLP, ML and Computer Vision frameworks would make you stand apart and be a major plus point.
● Proficient understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
● Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
● Proficient knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages and frameworks such as NodeJS, Ruby on Rails or Django.
● Proficient understanding of both relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
● Good understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
● Good understanding of building light, API-only microservices and deploy them using Docker and Kubernetes.
Familiarity with mobile technologies would be a significant bonus, like the iOS Swift SDK, Android Kotlin SDK, or better yet, the Flutter Dart framework.