About Doxtro Technologies
->Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
->Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
->Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
->Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
->Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
->Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
->Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
->Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
->Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and Serverless capabilities
->Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
->Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
->Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
->Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
->Experience in version control tool Git .
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Assist high-end web applications using , Node JS , Mongo DB , Angular9+
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues and giving quick solutions
- Active in client communication to understand functional requirements
- Assist in design, coding and testing
- Provide quick and simple technical solutions
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Maintain database to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
- Building interactive consumer data
- Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
- Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
- Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good performance
- Makes use of popular front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS, etc and design UI components
- Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs
- Conducting code reviews of developers
- A Bachelor’s in a related computer science field.
- Expertise and experience in the four main technologies – MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, and NodeJS
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery, Python, OOPS, UI/UX design, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX, cryptography, and security,
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, etc.
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns,
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Building the platform architecture using multiple technologies like NodeJS, ExpressJS,Ethereum Blockchain, Solidity
- Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
- Scaling up the infrastructure to meet increasing demand.
- Understanding the underlying blockchain architecture and how the APIs have been designed and exposed for consumption
- Working on optimization algorithms to ensure faster settlement through the platform and minimize any technical/financial risk
- Setting up processes for easy deployment and maintenance of network infrastructure
About the Position
We are looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to join our team at Mumbai. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to take ownership of developing user facing applications and features in an agile manner. You will design and implement scalable and performant front-end solutions from scratch, while also taking a hard look at the existing ones.
What you will do at QI?
- Design, develop and deliver new user-facing apps and feature and improve existing ones
- Take ownership of product(s), and contribute to dev cycles and sprints planning
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design, share inputs with other teams including product, design and QA
- Optimize applications for performance, user experience and SEO
- Build reusable code and libraries. Contribute to open source projects.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies with an eye of constantly adapting and improving our systems and methods.
Basic Job requirements
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS, DOM and front-end tooling ecosystem (Gulp,Grunt, Webpack)
- Strong concepts and commercial experience in Vue.js
- Solid foundation in software development ( algorithm design, data structure, SDLC)
- Good concepts of unit testing and automation testing for UI components
- Good understanding of web app performance including Google Core Web Vitals metrics.
Location - Remote
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of REST API and relational databases
- Basic understanding of browser internals
- Familiarity with web components and shadow DOM
- Exposure to progressive web app design.
QuantInsti® was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage – a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 180+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti®, we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding edge education and technologies. We offer high quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
We achieve this by putting technology at the core of our business. We have a complex ecosystem of microservices and applications deployed over a fully cloud-based infrastructure. Our tech stack includes Node.js, Vue.js, Python and Docker. The team is driven by user experience, with strong focus on delivering scalable software solutions to complex and evolving business goals.
Why you should join us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with a goal of delivering best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.
- Write lots of bug-free, efficient, scalable and reusable code.
- Write unit tests and take responsibility for the quality of your own code.
- Coach, encourage and mentor your fellow software developers to do the same.
- Consult with product owners to define, scope and plan new features.
- Test, evaluate and recommend technologies to improve the overall product.
- Be a key participant in the Agile process.
- Produce excellent documentation.
- Undertake and implement processes for smoother and efficient deployment of code base
- Maintain code base as it grows bigger and scales
What we value
- 2-3 Years of experience building and shipping API’s using python based frameworks
- Proficiency with NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo) is a must
- Experience in working with Amazon Cloud Services like SNS, SQS, VPC, etc. is preferred
- Experience with databases migration and system re-architecture is valued
- Ability to write modular, reusable, and clean code
- Comfortable with ticket management and documentation
quality products. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to
continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users.
Experience: 2- 4 years (min)
Functional Area: Front/Back-end web development
Apply if you have:
Cloud app development experience
Strong Python – Django / Django Rest Framework and ReactJS experience
Advanced knowledge of Python and relational databases
Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and
Creating high performance UI etc.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design,
implementation, testing, and operational support
Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology
Hands on experience in DevOps & have significant familiarity with DevOps Tools
Build and Manage continuous deployment of software (CI/CD)
Must have dedication and commitment towards work
Deliver the assigned tasks within the stipulated timeline
What you will do:
Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language
Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on
Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders
Write well designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards
Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and
Education: BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent with 60% marks.
Must have excellent communication and written communication skills
Employment: Full time – Permanent
Salary: Hike in Current Salary (No bar for Right Candidate)
Having experience in developing both front-end and back-end in .Net Projects.
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework preferably the latest version.
Strong Knowledge on MVC, Web Services, Entity Framework, Store Procedure and LINQ.
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Skill for writing reusable libraries.
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
Knowledge of concurrency patterns
Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
Experience/Knowledge in popular web application frameworks such as Angular2.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
Experience/Knowledge in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Having experience in Angular 2 ( type script), SQL and web services is A MUST
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools preferably Git.
Willingness to learn new technologies.
Be Part Of Building The Future
Dremio is the Data Lake Engine company. Our mission is to reshape the world of analytics to deliver on the promise of data with a fundamentally new architecture, purpose-built for the exploding trend towards cloud data lake storage such as AWS S3 and Microsoft ADLS. We dramatically reduce and even eliminate the need for the complex and expensive workarounds that have been in use for decades, such as data warehouses (whether on-premise or cloud-native), structural data prep, ETL, cubes, and extracts. We do this by enabling lightning-fast queries directly against data lake storage, combined with full self-service for data users and full governance and control for IT. The results for enterprises are extremely compelling: 100X faster time to insight; 10X greater efficiency; zero data copies; and game-changing simplicity. And equally compelling is the market opportunity for Dremio, as we are well on our way to disrupting a $25BN+ market.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the DataLake Engine along with Cloud Infrastructure and services that power it. With focus on next generation data analytics supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake, and open source initiatives such as Apache Arrow, Project Nessie and hybrid-cloud infrastructure, this team provides various opportunities to learn, deliver, and grow in career. We are looking for innovative minds with experience in leading and building high quality distributed systems at massive scale and solving complex problems.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead, build, deliver and ensure customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Work on distributed systems for data processing with efficient protocols and communication, locking and consensus, schedulers, resource management, low latency access to distributed storage, auto scaling, and self healing.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Lead the team to solve complex and unknown problems
- Solve technical problems and customer issues with technical expertise
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Mentor other team members for high quality and design
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver on customer requirements and innovation
- Collaborate with Support and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 8+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models, and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 5+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Hands-on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, and storage systems
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Ability to solve ambiguous, unexplored, and cross-team problems effectively
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS, or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to scope and plan solution for big problems and mentors others on the same
- Interested and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
Job Description :
- 3 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry