Are you looking for placements?
If yes, we at Skill Academy (Testbook) have a very unique placement guidance program, that too COMPLETELY FREE!!!
All you have to do is just fill out the below google form, and clear a screening interview. Some of the features of Placement Guidance Program will be:
- Soft Skills Training
- Resume & Profile Building
- Interview Preparation (Technical & Non Technical)
- Unlimited interviews with hiring partners.
Do check out Skill Academy by Testbook: https://testbook.com/skill-academy" target="_blank">https://testbook.com/skill-academy
- Good communication skills in English (Written and Oral)
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in performance tuning
- Experience in interaction with the customer
- Mandatory technical skills Java 8+, Angular 2+, HTML, CSS, TypeScript
- Preferred Tools (SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins Jira Confluence)
- Ability to explore the application by himself/herself from the training provided
- New feature development or enhancement or change request activities (Requirement analysis, Requirement documentation, Design, Coding, Review, Testing and Release process)
- Defect Fixing (Defect analysis, route cause identification, Code change, testing, obtaining user confirmation and release process)
- Support tasks (Ticket analysis, data uploading, performance tuning, job monitoring, any analysis task, ReportGeneration and etc.,)
- Level 2 and Level 3 support (Support process adherence)
- Functional and technical or solution documentation preparation
- Execution will either be Waterfall or Agile
- The process needs to be followed as defined by RBEI or RBEI’s Customer
- Preparation & participation in the project status and review meeting
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Backend (Mandatory/Must to have skills) :
- Core Java/Java8,
- Spring boot,
- Spring Security,
- Hibernate or any other ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework.
- SQL/PL-SQL (Oracle or Mysql or postgresql) but mostly Oracle
- Restful webservices
Backend (Good to have skills) :
- Knowledge of SOAP based webservices
- Struts framework
Backend (Not absolutely necessary but plus point if candidate has knowledge about ) :
- Apache Kafka/ any other messaging queue tool like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.,)
- Cloud experience AWS/Azure
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Ø Excellent knowledge of Java 8
Ø Excellent knowledge in Spring Boot & Microservices
Ø Excellent knowledge in React JS JS (Min 1 Year Experience in React JS)
Good to have
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using Java, and J2EE Framework.
- Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
- Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
- Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
- Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Development and delivery experience with Java/J2EE/JSF/Primefaces/Hibernate/WebServcies/RESTful/JAXB technologies
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
The developer must have good experience on microservices / API development (backend – java 8+, Spring, SQL/NoSQL Database, JPA ). Candidate to have good communication and analytical skill. Must have used message oriented architecture, Kafka. UI unit testing using Junit/Mockito. Quality control using SonarQube.
Exposure to cloud technology is added advantage. Good knowledge of CICD (DevOps) and different tools.
Experience in Application Development using Java and Open Source Technologies.
Candidates with experience in Web Development using Bootstrap / AngularJS would be preferred.
Should have experience working with Oracle / PostgreSQL / MySQL databases.
Expertise in AWS and Mongo DB
Fluent in English language