Key Skills required:
Software Ideology : Design Pattern , SOLID principle , YAGNI , KISS , Microservices, CLEAN/LAYERED architecture.
Framework: Spring (Boot, MVC, DataJPA, Security), JMS(Rabbit MQ/Apache camel/active MQ), ORM tool(Criteria API/Criteria Builder/Query DSL/Springdata JPA), REST(Jersey, Spring MVC , Feign Client) , Vaadin/GWT/jHipster/Google Polymer
Database : RDMS(Oracle/, Postgresql) , NoSql(MongoDB). Subversion : SVN , Git
Preferred Knowledge: Angular, HTML/CSS, Kotlin, Kafka , JUnit/TestNG , Docker, Kubernetes
Key Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Responsible for writing business logic and integrating it end to end (from DB-WS to UI & vice versa).
- Creating Rest endpoints to be used by other applications which will suffice the business requirements.
- Deploying the applications in cloud
- Lead and develop engineers in the engineering
- Lead technical risk mitigation, design and planning activities
- This role requires a level of technical experience and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as a team player with our internal
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’
- Improve development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work
- Write the web services and APIs used by dependent application
- Database creation, integration, and
- Cloud Knowledge
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Cloud computing integration
- API integration
- Security audit
As a Full-stack Developer, you will be involved in designing and implementing web/cloud applications. You will be responsible for designing, programming and technically guiding the team. You will be working with a broad spectrum of technologies in a fast-moving environment.
You must possess:
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in web application development
- good logical and problem-solving skills.
- working experience in building enterprise-scale, multi-tier, distributed applications.
- hands-on experience in Agile software development methodology including implementing CICD processes.
- good communication skills.
You should be able to:
- work in teams and coordinate activities effectively with members
- experiment with new technologies
- learn new skills on the fly
- work with a dynamic fast-paced team
- make technological recommendations based on thorough research
- write and debug asynchronous and multi-threaded code
- Analyze requirements and translate them into tasks for subordinates.
- Independently think of solutions to complex requirements.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues related to application stability, scalability, and availability.
- Understand source code and improve the code-review process.
- Grow and train a competent development team.
- Introduce new technologies, processes, and tools to the organization.
- Proactively identify defects and weaknesses within the application and suggest remediation.
General technical requirements:
- Good exposure to server-side frameworks and libraries used by C#, Java, Node, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Preference will be given to candidates with working experience with .NET Core MVC/Web-API.
- Good exposure to client-side frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, and Backbone
- Experience in writing optimized queries for databases like SQL Server, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, and others
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, and others.
- Experience in working with one or more build tools like Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Make/CMake, Gulp, and other such tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, TeamCity, and other such tools
- Working knowledge of Docker and good containerization concepts
- Have hands-on experience in using the *NIX shell to create/execute scripts and perform basic configuration and system troubleshooting.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Backend (Mandatory/Must to have skills) :
- Core Java/Java8,
- Spring boot,
- Spring Security,
- Hibernate or any other ORM (Object Relational Mapping) framework.
- SQL/PL-SQL (Oracle or Mysql or postgresql) but mostly Oracle
- Restful webservices
Backend (Good to have skills) :
- Knowledge of SOAP based webservices
- Struts framework
Backend (Not absolutely necessary but plus point if candidate has knowledge about ) :
- Apache Kafka/ any other messaging queue tool like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc.,)
- Cloud experience AWS/Azure
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Java basics, OOPs concepts, Thread concepts, Collections, Java 1.8 features
- Database: SQL Joins
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring boot etc..
Should have hands-on experience with Java, Spring Boot, Micro Services
You will make an ideal candidate if you have:
Overall 6+ years of software development experience in building web-based and highly scalable applications
Excellent understanding of core computer science concepts like algorithms, data structure, system design, OOP, etc.
Deep knowledge and development expertise in Core Java and SpringBoot
Experience in using dockers and Linux.
Hands-on coding experience in developing web applications with REST APIs
Good understanding/exposure to Kafka and Elastic.(must have)
Log stash understanding is add-on
Worked in a CI/CD environment with Jenkins and handled deployments by yourself
Experience working in an agile team with software engineering practices like automated testing, test-driven-development, continuous integration, etc is a big plus.
4 to 10 Yrs
Relevant Exp in Spring Boot:
Relevant Exp in Webservices:
Relevant Exp in Microservices:
Primary job role
Develops software/ information systems, by creating & designing sets of new functionalities and installing software solutions and play a leadership role thorough understanding of design methodologies and overall software development lifecycle.
- Involve in all stages of the software development process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment management, issue review and perform maintenance.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Learn and maintain up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools and platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of expertise in all areas of technology used (or potentially used) by the team.
- Produce high quality and designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with clients as and when required.
- Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand the functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Ability to achieve tasks with minimum supervision.
- Participate in estimations.
- Participate in design discussions.
- Provides technical support to customers and employees.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers.
- Ability to play a leadership role within the team
- 4-5 years of experience in the relevant field with 1-2 year in SSE role.
- Angular, React/Redux (or Similar Technology)
- RESTfull API integration
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
- Experience in full stack development (with passion)
- RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
- Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD)
- Version control systems like Git/ TFS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or an equivalent qualification.
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
Expecting leads to know Angular9, React (Functional, Hooks), Nodejs(NestJS), Test Driven Development (Unit Test)/JEST, Microservice / Container ( Docker )
We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design, development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
· Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
· Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
· Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business requirement and translate into good quality product.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
· Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
· Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel data tracking tools, including SEO.
· Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
· Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
· AWS Certification would be an added plus.
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
· Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.
BTech or MTech in Computer Science from a reputed institute, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM
Good knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Ability to code and implement front-end web applications and backend processing systems.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, Prepare proofs-of-concept.
- Convert business requirements into technical documentation using UML diagrams.
- Accountable for peer review, and quality using various design principles and patterns.
- Responsible for team members learning.
- Enforce to follow Secure Coding guidelines.
- Provide clear communication and set expectations to team members.
- Assist Project Manager in defining and refining project scope and work.
- Foreseeing the project risk and define mitigation plan and keep the manager updated.
- Multi-tier Web Services / RESTful APIs
- C++, Java, C#, .Net
- Web API Frameworks (spring, ASP .NET Core, ExpressJS, etc.)
- Understanding and usage of the unit testing framework. Like NUnit, x unit, and JUnit
- Knowledge of SQL and writing queries
- Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Effective communication, Teamwork, Team Handling, Adaptability, Flexibility, Leadership, Problem-solving, Work Ethics, and Creativity.
- Well-versed with the version control systems. Like git, gitlab, bitbucket etc.
- Good to have knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) are preferred.
- Involvement in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding,architecture, deployment etc. and you will chiefly deliver clean, testable and well-designed codefor the same.
- Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules.
- Managing development cycle using SVN/Git or any other appropriate Version control Software.
- Enhancing existing features.
- Checking for cross-browser compatibility.
- Coding new features, functionalities, modules, sub modules.
- Meeting both technical and client needs.
- Experience in product development using a broad range of programming technologies.
- Experience with MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack.
- Experience with design/development of RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of the latest MVC frameworks and UI toolkits.
- Good analytical and programming skills.
- Proactive thinking and a good team player.
- Working experience with micro services will be a given advantage.