We expect tech leads to taking a collaborative approach to leading their team. This is especially important when considering the amount of experience that each of our consultants brings.
Given this, we expect you to:
● Respect the other members of your team and recognize you don’t always know best.
● Spot gaps in team capability and figure out how to fix them as a team.
● Be hands-on, able and willing to contribute to development, however, don’t expect to be coding all of the time.
● Encourage the team to be proactive, give them responsibility
● Have a clear understanding of the deployment architecture
● Have a clear understanding of the build pipeline
● Understand how you get changes into production
● Understand how all parts of the system work together
● Facilitate technical communication with other teams, both within your engagement and across other EE clients.
● Actively seek to remove knowledge silos within the team
● Ensure you have a release / branching strategy in place
● Act as the primary point of contact for your team when communicating with other teams
● Ensure there is a technical vision for the team
● Liaise with environment specialists to ensure smooth deployments to production
● Encourage the team to follow good development practices aligned to EE technical values
● Feedback to the delivery lead or engagement manager on the quality of your team (good and bad)
● Recognize team members that have the potential to grow into team leads
● Ensure the use of new technologies or dependencies does not block the team.
● Ensure the team keeps necessary architectural documents up to date
● Keep an eye on the long term consequences of architectural choices, and remind others when necessary
● Build good relationships with your team members. Act as a mentor when required
● Keep the client informed and engaged in the technical side of the project
● Build relationships across your client community
Technologies / Experience The successful candidate must have the following experience:
● Worked as the tech lead of a development/delivery team in a large organization
● Have worked with a variety of different technical architect roles
● Be deeply proficient in at least one programming language
● Be comfortable using other languages and evidence using multiple languages
● Have hands-on experience with some form of configuration management tooling, e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet
● Have hands-on experience of at least one continuous integration and continuous delivery technology, e.g. Jenkins, Go, Team City or Bamboo.
● Full-stack development experience from the user interface through to data persistence
● A strong proponent of XP practices such as TDD
● Working with a delivery team to formulate an automated test strategy
● Worked as part of a number of agile delivery teams and seen a number of different approaches to delivery
● Good appreciation of secure coding practices and end to end system security
The following exposure will also be looked on favorably:
● Performing an ‘architect’ role, while retaining hands-on involvement
● Working with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, Rackspace, Azure etc.
● Infrastructure management technologies such as Cloud Formation or Terraform
About Equal Experts
Equal Experts makes simple solutions to big business problems. We provide tailored, end-to-end services in software development and delivery – from user research and design, to technical architecture, development and QA, all the way to devops, continuous delivery, hosting and support. With offices in the UK, US, Portugal, India and Canada, our network of over 700 experienced software consultants – a blend of permanent employees and associates – has created software for a wide range of public and private sector clients. These include organisations as diverse as HMRC, the Home Office, O2, Camelot and major institutions in the publishing, financial and retail sectors. Continuing growth saw our total sales reaching £42 million in 2015/16. Everyone at Equal Experts is committed to using technology and modern agile practices to deliver measurable business value. Our people typically have at least 10 years’ experience in delivering valuable, working software, and this focus on experience sets us apart – it’s what allows us to develop high-quality software faster, and for lower cost.
Kloud9 exists with the sole purpose of providing cloud expertise to the retail industry. Our team of cloud architects, engineers and developers help retailers launch a successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realise the benefits of cloud technology. Our standardised, proven cloud adoption methodologies reduce the cloud adoption time and effort so you can directly benefit from lower migration costs.
Kloud9 was founded with the vision of bridging the gap between E-commerce and cloud. The E-commerce of any industry is limiting and poses a huge challenge in terms of the finances spent on physical data structures.
At Kloud9, we know migrating to the cloud is the single most significant technology shift your company faces today. We are your trusted advisors in transformation and are determined to build a deep partnership along the way. Our cloud and retail experts will ease your transition to the cloud.
Our sole focus is to provide cloud expertise to retail industry giving our clients the empowerment that will take their business to the next level. Our team of proficient architects, engineers and developers have been designing, building and implementing solutions for retailers for an average of more than 20 years.
We are a cloud vendor that is both platform and technology independent. Our vendor independence not just provides us with a unique perspective into the cloud market but also ensures that we deliver the cloud solutions available that best meet our clients' requirements.
What we are looking for:
● Overall 8+ Years of Experience in Web Application development.
● 5+ Years of development experience with JAVA8 , Springboot, Microservices and middleware
● 3+ Years of Designing Middleware using Node JS platform.
● Good to have 2+ Years of Experience in using NodeJS along with AWS Serverless platform.
● Good Experience with TDD Driven Development and Automated Unit Testing.
● Good Experience with exposing and consuming Rest APIs in Java 8, Springboot platform and Swagger API contracts.
● Good Experience in building NodeJS middleware performing Transformations, Routing, Aggregation, Orchestration and
● Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
● Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology.
● Very good Problem-Solving Skills.
● Very good learner and passion for technology.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
● Ability to communicate effectively with team members and business stakeholders
Why Explore a Career at Kloud9:
With job opportunities in prime locations of US, London, Poland and Bengaluru, we help build your career paths in cutting edge technologies of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. Be part of an inclusive and diverse workforce that's changing the face of retail technology with their creativity and innovative solutions. Our vested interest in our employees translates to delivering the best products and solutions to our customers.
Keka has been a silent revolution in the making since our launch 7 years ago. Our steadfast focus on building an employee-centric HR platform was well received by more than 6500 businesses across India and the world. Today we are India’s #1 platform in the segment with the greatest number of new customers adopting the platform. All with zero advertising spend and pure customer love. We are an organization built by our employees. The passion and the extreme ownership that our people bring to the table are contagious. We don’t hide our shortcomings and we aren’t afraid to ask for help. When we fail, we learn, adapt, and do better in the future. This open culture encourages our people to innovate, regardless of their function and across departmental boundaries.
Recently, in November 2022, the company secured India’s largest Series A SaaS funding with a whopping $57 million from WestBridge Capital.
Our Engineering Team
Keka Engineering Team follows modern engineering practices and works with latest stack. Refactoring is central to our philosophy to evolve the design, maintain code consistency and adapt to dynamic business needs. We believe in DevOps practices, there is no fixed release cycle; our CI/CD pipeline, deployment automation, blue-green deployment and other related practices gives us flexibility to deploy multiple times a day (if required). Our Engineering team is made up of small cohesive teams embracing Agile; working on focus areas to deliver awesome experiences to our Customers. Keka Engineering Team works on complex technical challenges, learns & adapts and most importantly; we have fun along the way.
- 2+ years of strong programming experience on .NET platform
- Proficient with Web application development – we leverage ASP.NET MVC / Web API / Typescript / Angular (open to candidates experienced with Web development and zeal to learn)
- Preferred experience building applications leveraging Azure (or AWS)
- Experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures & UDF) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB or others)
- Good grip on Fundamentals of CS, OOPS Concepts, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns and its usages
- Ability to prepare low-level design of the system
- Familiarity with TDD, CI/CD, GIT, DevOps
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Design, implement and maintain application within all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) on Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and implement features
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and detail oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms and product development techniques and theories
- Should be able to design schema for enterprise level applications
- Should be able to apply design patterns
- Should be open to face new challenges and learn new technologies
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Should be ready to create proof of concepts and explain the value created out of it.
- Responsible for deliverables on time
Location : Ahmedabad
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as Software/Solution Architect
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Expertise to help developing advanced cloud-based solutions like AWS, Google or Microsoft. Ability
- to plan, design and scale AWS cloud based implementations using the best practises recommended
- by Amazon
- Experience in software development and coding in various platforms (like Java, Python, Node.js,
- Angular, Kotlin, React, Swift etc)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with enterprise service bus like Mule, Apache Camel is a plus
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Leads development of solution architecture , preparation of technical plans, in liaison with business
- assurance and project staff
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across
- projects within the programme
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for
- new software or applications
- Ensures that technical strategies, policies, standards and practises are applied correctly working
- proactively to maintain
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired
- Provides guidance on technical aspects of the solution development and integration
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ensures that appropriate tool and method are available, understood and employed in the
- architecture development
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our Tech team.
He will be responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and zeal to learn from an existing highly experienced team.
Job Location: Sector 48, Gurugram (HR)
- Writing code for APIs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Write effective, scalable code
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Fresher or Minimum 01 years of work experience as a PHP Developer
Familiar with any PHP framework (optional) – Laravel, AWS, Bitbucket, OOPS, Bitbucket / GitHub
Tech stack : Java, Angular JS, Mongo DB, Express JS, Node JS, HTML 5, CSS
Candidates serving notice period & immediately available can apply, should join within 20 days.
- Mandatory Skills : Java, Springboot, Microservices.
- Basic knowlege of HTML and CSS
- good understanding of REST API designing as well as development using spring.
- Strong Hands on experience in Angular or React JS
- Effective in using frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git/bit bucket with Maven.
- hands on expereince in SQL
Hands on Experience in Angular4 with Node.js
You will get hands on experience in latest technologies and skills like AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST API etc.
Good understanding of how web applications work.
We need a passionate candidate who is looking for the next level of career growth in a fast-paced, learning based and merit-driven work environment.
- UI (Vue JS or Angular JS)
- Server Side (Java or Python) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Experience on AWS.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 SecurityGroup, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analysis customers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
Primary job role
Develops software/ information systems, by creating & designing sets of new functionalities and installing software solutions and play a leadership role thorough understanding of design methodologies and overall software development lifecycle.
- Involve in all stages of the software development process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment management, issue review and perform maintenance.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Learn and maintain up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools and platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of expertise in all areas of technology used (or potentially used) by the team.
- Produce high quality and designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with clients as and when required.
- Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand the functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Ability to achieve tasks with minimum supervision.
- Participate in estimations.
- Participate in design discussions.
- Provides technical support to customers and employees.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers.
- Ability to play a leadership role within the team
- 4-5 years of experience in the relevant field with 1-2 year in SSE role.
- Angular, React/Redux (or Similar Technology)
- RESTfull API integration
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
- Experience in full stack development (with passion)
- RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
- Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD)
- Version control systems like Git/ TFS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or an equivalent qualification.
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
Expecting leads to know Angular9, React (Functional, Hooks), Nodejs(NestJS), Test Driven Development (Unit Test)/JEST, Microservice / Container ( Docker )
UI/ Full Stack - Web
Skills: Core Dotnet, C#, AngularJs, Scripting knowledge, Framework development, writing complex queries, design patterns, and Code reusability
Experience: 5- 8 yrs