Condé Nast has a huge global footprint across 32 countries worldwide with total monthly visitors reaching more than 550 million. We aim to inspire, inform and entertain our audiences through our portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, Architectural Digest, GQ and many other leading brands.
Condé Nast has operations in America, Europe, South America and Asia. There are long-established operations in major Indian cities such as Mumbai and Chennai across many business areas.
The company is undertaking the biggest transformation in its history, driving towards expanding both its operations and its reach through diversifying the digital business models for our brands. Major areas of focus will include video and streaming platforms, increasing subscriptions and memberships, growing our events business, and ensuring we maintain a high level of standard on the products we are already proud of delivering to our customers. Migrating and consolidating to a more centralised set of technologies and capabilities that can be easily leveraged by any brand or product experience is also a top business priority.
Engineering is responsible for scaling, building, deploying websites that serve over 500 million users globally. The global engineering team includes Product Engineering, Platform Engineering and Core Engineering.
About Platform Engineering
Our mission is to build modern media platforms to serve our omni-channel experiences for our portfolio of global brands such as Vogue, Wired, Vanity Fair, and Glamour which currently reaches over 500 million monthly users. We need your help to create new capabilities, and strengthen our existing ones, so that our brands can reach wider audiences through engaging digital experiences.
Quality, performance, experimentation, and speed of delivery are all principles at the heart of what we do as a Platform Engineering group. We have strong capabilities in areas such as editorial tooling, content delivery, design systems, advertising and commerce that we will continue to improve and grow. Our vision is to additionally invest in areas such as video, subscriptions, membership, and next generation editorial tools.
You will be working alongside international colleagues across the US, London, and India. We strongly emphasise cross-functional working through partnering directly with Product, Data, Design, UX and Delivery.
Condé Nast is looking for an experienced engineer to join and help us build the next generation of our content creation digital products. You will work closely with our product teams and help lead engineering teams in their shared mission to scale out and build our internal platform. These teams’ focus spans many types of products essential to both editors, other engineers, and subscribers. Your work will drive the future of Condé Nast’s digital strategy in today’s publishing market and reach our millions of readers around the world.
Collaborate with other disciplines (engineering, design, product) in the creation and iteration of web applications built for our subscribers
Helping leading projects from ideation to execution to maintenance
Collaborating with the broader engineering group on new ideas or improving existing ones
Identify and improve code and usability performance issues
Participate in design and code reviews
Helping us grow and expand our engineering teams
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Expert level fluency in at least 1 programing language
Experience working with, designing, and deploying production-grade React/Ember applications
Experience working with and helping Design Systems
Familiarity and experience with designing, and deploying production-grade RESTful APIs, experience and knowledge of GraphQL APIs a plus
Strong end-to-end testing experience and an emphasis on TDD methodologies
Eager to learn about new technologies and implementing these ideas in a production environment
Data: Mongo, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Kafka
Deployment: Docker, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, CircleCI
Datadog, Kibana, Elastic search - for observing our platform
Source Control: Git, GitHub
How we work
Pairing. We like knowledge sharing and upskilling
Remote friendly. We work with engineers across time zones & locations
Infrastructure as Code everywhere
(Oncall - teams are responsible for their own apps)
Why Work With Us?
We offer industry-leading compensation and benefits
We are a bunch of smart, passionate, diverse co-workers who love to teach and love to learn
We provide whatever hardware and software you need to be productive
A functional, well-disciplined product development organization
Big changes are happening in publishing and at Condé Nast, and this is a great time to be a part of it all!
About Amagi Media Labs
What is the role?
Expected to manage the product plan, engineering, and delivery of Plum Integration activities. Plum is a rewarding and incentive infrastructure for businesses. It's a unified integrated suite of products to handle various rewarding use cases for consumers, sales, channel partners, and employees. 31% of the total tech team is aligned towards this product and comprises 32 members within Plum Tech, Quality, Design, and Product management. The annual FY 2019-20 revenue for Plum was $ 40MN and is showing high growth potential this year as well. The product has a good mix of both domestic and international clientele and is expanding. The role will be based out of our head office in Bangalore, Karnataka however we are open to discuss the option of remote working with 25 - 50% travel.
- Scope and lead technology with the right product and business metrics.
- Directly contribute to product development by writing code if required.
- Architect systems for scale and stability.
- Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across disciplines like sales, customers, product, design, and customer success.
- Code reviews and feedback.
- Build simple solutions and designs over complex ones and have a good intuition for what is lasting and scalable.
- Define a process for maintaining a healthy engineering culture (Cadence for one-on-ones, meeting structures, HLDs, Best Practices In development, etc.).
What are we looking for?
- Manage a senior tech team of more than 5 direct and 10 indirect developers.
- Should have experience in handling e-commerce applications at scale.
- Should have experience working with applications like HubSpot salesforce and other CRM.
- Should have experience in B2B integrations.
- Should have at least 10+ years of experience in software development, agile processes for international e-commerce businesses.
- Should be extremely hands-on, with an Automate as much as possible mind set full-stack developer.
- Should exhibit skills to build a good engineering team and culture.
- Should be able to handle the chaos with product planning, prioritizing, customer-first approach.
- Technical proficiency
- Frameworks like React, React Native, Node.js, GraphQL
- Databases technologies like Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka
- Dev ops to manage and architect infra - AWS, CI/CD (Jenkins)
- System Architecture w.r.t Microservices, Cloud Development, DB Administration, Data Modeling
- Understanding of security principles and possible attacks and mitigate them.
Whom will you work with?
You will lead the Plum Integration Engineering team and work in close conjunction with the Tech leads of Plum with some cross-functional stake with other products. Your will report to the CTO directly.
What can you look for?
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)
Experience : 6-8 Years
Location : Remote/Bangalore
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning, system design and code reviews
• Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment and collaborate
with product and project managers
• Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
• Contribute technically to projects
• Work closely with product management team to ensure we're building the best products
• Nurture and assess software developers
• Participate in the recruitment process
• Facilitate and ensure that developers follow the company engineering processes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6-8 years of relevant industry experience, with 3 years of hands-on technical leadership and people
management experience (managing teams of 8 or more developers).
• Hands- on experience developing products and solutions on Cloud platforms such as AWS and GCP
• Large scale systems design experience.
• NodeJS Loopback
• React Native
• Apache Kafka
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
• Cutting Edge Tech Stack
• Diverse & inclusive culture. #AllAreWelcomeHere
• Collaborate with the best co-workers in the world
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Company events, self-development opportunities, and many more
As the Director of Technology, you will be responsible for monitoring the operations in the technical side of the organization and managing the efficiency of network systems to ensure the stability and efficiency of business functions.
- Build teams that can work with various functions of the company and engineering
- Execute product Vision with scalable tech solutions with a good balance of shipping speed and quality
- Take complete ownership of all technical aspects of the product (Backend, Frontend, Infra and Scale)
- Should have worked in a high growth tech environment
- Strong development experience in Node, JS, AWS & Test Driven Microservices
- Superb analytical skills and experience in working with complex data sets
- Spearheaded the development of high-volume web applications across multiple platforms (Android and IOS)
• Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
• Education:- B.E./ B. Tech./ M.E./ M. Tech/ MCA
• Desired Skills:- .Net 4.5 and later, Asp.Net MVC, C#, Java script, JQuery, CSS3, Web API, ANGULAR JS, .Net Core, Sql Server, Mysql, Entity Framework
• Experience:- 01yrs to 04yrs
• Number of Vacancy:- 02
• 5 Days working
• Job Timing:- 10am to 7:30pm
Roles & Responsibility:-
• Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
• Fixing and improving existing software.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs.
• Verify and deploy programs and systems.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
• Gather and evaluate user feedback.
• Recommend and execute improvements.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• Must have good experience on Asp.Net, MCV, C#, Java script, Jquery etc.
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
- Core PHP
- PHP Framework (Laravel is
- HTML5 , CSS
- 1 Version Control System
- Angular-8 or React.js is a
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting and developing features on the application end to end. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project. Serve as a role model for our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on the front-end with ReactJS.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front-end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages).
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - B.Tech/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 10 to 12 years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Columnar DBs
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API using Node or Lambda or python.
- Good understanding of ELK, Kafka, Redis and CDN .
- Worked on serverless technologies and good understanding of CMS.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Good understanding of AWS and its technologies.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach and should be hands on coding guru
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a product.
- Experience with Scaling SAAS products and ability to design from scratch.
- Ability to manage a small team of 5 -10 Developers/QA Engineers and guide them on the design and coding best practices.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Ours is a scalable microservices platform and geospatially-aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multitask, quickly
adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable
code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take
pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of your team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system
components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components
across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
● Build, train, mentor and lead a cross-functional agile team
● Help design, architect and develop advanced software solutions supporting multiple
projects and initiatives in a dynamic agile environment
● Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition,
development of functional specifications, and design
● Wok in close collaboration with Scrum masters, Technical Product Manager and
Stakeholders within the team and function to co-own the deliverables
● Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
● Establish and lead best practices in software engineering
● Mentor and grow new employees on your team
● End to end feature development with a team size of 8-10 Dev & QA engineers across
● Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
● 10+ years of software development experience using both Frontend and Backend
technologies like - React.js/Angular.js, along with GoLang/Java/Python, or another object-oriented programming language
● 3+ years as an engineering lead or manager
● Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) and containerization (Docker/EKS) and Microservices
● Experience with SAFe Agile is preferred
Note: Role is full stack with more inclination to backend side.
And we will provide training to further enhance your existing skills