Since the goal is to grow and develop ourselves, working together can allow you and Shethink PVT. Ltd. to earn fortune remarks and leads.
We are immensely looking for MEAN/MERN Developer.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The candidate must at least have a total experience of 1-4 years in the relevant field.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge regarding data structure and algorithm.
- We require people with keen logisticts skills.
- The candidate must be strong with basics and their concepts must be clear enough to deal with all sorts of delusions.
Location: Indore (WFO)
Own laptop is mandatory.
About She Think Pvt. Ltd.
The company is World's No1 Global management consulting firm.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology.
- Strong cloud infrastructure experience with AWS.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and application security.
- Experience working with a development team using Agile methodology.
- Experience in container technologies like Docker/Kubernetes a plus.
- Hands-on skills working with SQL and No-SQL databases
Broad experience across the following application development technologies and in depth skills with at least one: NodeJS, React, GraphQL,Python, R, Java/C++ and/or other open source application development frameworks.
- Ability to strategically balance test coverage, documentation and timelines (API/ Unit testing).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Able to work under competing priorities, manage expectations effectively and support the team under pressure; distinct user focus and quality mindset.
Your day-to-day will involve writing, testing, and debugging the code that powers our publisher-facing products. You will have an opportunity to innovate and bring your own ideas to bear on customer problems and will have a meaningful input on the solutions that we bring to market.
You will be working in a broadly agile process, but will have the opportunity to shape the processes and structure as the company grows. Additionally you will have a large degree of freedom in selecting the appropriate tools and approaches you use to solve customer problems, but with the support of experienced developers when needed.
You should be focused, eager to learn and explore new things, and work well in a team. You should be comfortable with abstract reasoning and communicating complex ideas clearly.
You should have an interest in code quality and know how to use best practices to produce high quality software.
Ideally you will have had some exposure to adtech or marketing in general. Any direct experience with header bidding technologies or Google DFP/GAM would be a big plus.
Strong problem solving skills.
Broad experience with web development technologies
Experience using git source control and front end build tools like webpack.
- HTML3 / CSS3
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
- Working Experience with responsive web design.
- Working experience with git, docker, npm / yarn.
- Familiarity with Unit Testing frameworks such as Chai, Mocha/Jasmine or Jest/Enzyme.
- Experience with big data processing
- ML modelling
Kalvi is pioneering a new era of technology education with work-integrated degree programs in partnership with top-ranked universities and leading tech enterprises globally. We have raised a seed round from 30+ super angels and are backed by global tech leaders. We are looking for passionate individuals who can ideate, innovate and resonate with our vision and help Kalvi reach new heights. There are no boundaries we are afraid to explore and no stones we won’t upturn to solve the current skill gap perpetuated by antiquated engineering curriculums. If you have experience in leading a team of software engineers and want to be part of this mission to transform higher education, Kalvi’s Technical Mentor sounds like a befitting title for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
A Technical Mentor is going to be a role model for our future SSE’s, hence we are looking for mentors who have at least 3+ years of experience with strong technical expertise as well as strong love for technology and upskilling students.
- Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops for students.
- Contribute to the teaching team and partake in all formal daily functions and meetings.
- Deliver live or classroom coding sessions.
- Support and mentor (including pairing) students.
- Perform code reviews.
- Perform technical check-ins with students.
- Solicit and respond to feedback from students and other teachers.
- Perform student assessments as per the syllabus requirements.
Basic Skill Requirement
-Good knowledge on front-end technologies
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
-Good knowledge on back-end technologies
- Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest, Mocha
-Good knowledge on databases
- NoSQL DB - MongoDB
- Relational DB - MySQL
-Good knowledge on DevOps
- Building CI-CD pipelines
- Interest in teaching with ability to explain complex things in simple language
- Prior experience of conducting offline Live Sessions preferred
- Prior experience of leading teams towards project completion
- Willingness to accept feedback
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English proficiency
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of an impactful movement to transform higher education for the better
- Free accommodation and food when you’re on-campus
- Challenging role designed to significantly enhance technical profile and skills.
- And most importantly, the opportunity to lead a team that puts high focus on outcome-oriented technical coaching and develop the next generation of CTOs
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you’ll do:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience as a node.js developer
• Experience as a React Native Developer
• Experience in handling build systems, deployments, and cloud systems
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
The desired candidate is required to build and maintain scalable web applications.
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
1+ years' of experience in web development and software design