Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow.
Please visit our site at http://www.satisfic.com">www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
- SATISFIC is a product-based company; hence will be required to work on product development and support.
- Need to work on the following technologies – Angular, Node JS, Core Web API and PostgreSQL.
- SATISFIC’s product is hosted in AWS. This will provide you with an opportunity to work on the latest cloud technologies
- Coding computer programs.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Timely completion of daily assigned projects as per requirements
- Complete adherence to all metrics and parameters associated with each project through completion of project.
- Effective Time management.
- Mentor and assist Trainee/ Junior Software Engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Check coding standards and deliverables against each project/product specifications for their own and their junior engineers before delivery.
- Develop module specification documents for internal purpose.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and reliability of the deliverables and system.
About your experience:
- Total work experience of more than 5 years and minimum 3+ years in development
- Has led a team of developers and coders on Node js
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Node.Js and frameworks available for it.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Expertise with Services (REST, SOAP, JSON) and APIs (Service-oriented architectures).
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related area from a good institute is preferred
Reports to: Lead- Software Engineering
- 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
- Immediate joiners preferred*
- Candidates will be selected based on logical/technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
- Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience in MS SQL Server and one of these Relational DB’s, PostgreSQL / AWS Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in an application development environment and eagerness to switch
- Design database tables, views, indexes
- Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
- Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end (hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an added advantage).
- Query Optimization for performance improvement
- Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
- Functional Skills Desired:
- Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a
- Interaction with a client a
3. Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
- Exposure to Quality and Process Management
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
- Soft skills: (additional)
- Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
- Communication skills (all kinds)
- Quality consciousness
- Analytical acumen to all business requirements
Think out-of-box for business solution
Greetings from Kairos Technologies (http://www.kairostech.com">www.kairostech.com)
Kairos Technologies is a customer-first technology services company focused on Digital Transformation and Testing/QA. We are founded to help you build world-class solutions and digital ecosystems. From our inception in 2003, we have provided managed services in embracing the digital transformation for various companies operating in different verticals. We strive to provide the technology services that make your business goals an economic reality.
As discussed please find the below Job description
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
Java Developers need to compile detailed technical documentation and user assistance material, requiring excellent written communication.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing multimedia applications.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
- Skills Required: JAVA/J2EE technologies like Struts, Spring Boot, HTMLCSS, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, JSON, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Subversion, Springboot framework to build RESTful Web Services and Micro Services based Spring Cloud.
- Exp – 5+ years
- Location- Pan India
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Work with a tight-knit team of engineers and Product managers to deliver features & functionalities that delight our customers
- Build end-to-end systems that powers the health insurance stack - payments, onboarding, claims & integrations.
- Build for high observability, improve performance and remove bottlenecks within the application and infrastructure.
- Participate in design meetings, code reviews, mentoring new starters, technical interviews, and contribute to growing the team.
Experience and Qualifications:-
- 5+ years of experience in Go or Java.
- Proven experience in building scalable backend systems (databases, middleware and APIs).
- Firmly grounded computer science and engineering fundamentals including concurrency, multithreading, data structures, solution design, architecture, and design patterns.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
exp - 3+years
Location - Pune , Bangalore and Trivandrum
Job description -
- Experience of Core Java, REST-API and Micro-Services development,
- Experience of Spring boot framework
- Strong Object-oriented concepts, Design Patterns
- Experience of SQL/NoSQL
- Well versed with Cloud Development technologies and Microservices architecture.
- CICD pipeline understanding, CICD tools such as Jenkin, Github etc.
- Experience designing data flows e.g. streaming, batch processing, parallel execution (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
- Design & implement backend APIs
- Mentor junior developers technically.
- Actively work to reduce tech debt in the backend
- Work towards more stability & scalability of the backend
- Tech stack - Java, AWS etc.
- 2-8 years of product company experience
- Advanced understanding of AWS stack
- Prior knowledge of solving problems at scale.
► Experience with C++ Windows and Linux operating system is mandatory.
► Sound knowledge of STLs, multithreading.
► Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and their application.
► Know-how on writing applications using the STL and/or BOOST.
► Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum) and agile
engineering practices (e.g.TDD).
► Knowledge of Scripting languages such as shell / bash scripts are desired.
► Good knowledge of SVN or any Source control.
► Experienced with unit test frameworks.
► Computer Science (or related) degree.
► Understanding of capturing functional requirements through use cases, user
stories and personas.
► Experience with test-driven development and test-driven design.
► Willingness to travel to Germany on a Short/Long term basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
6+ Experience in Node.js, React Js
excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Healthy team and relationship building skills
- Hands-on experience delivering web applications in the cloud to on-demand production clients
- Experience with MS Sql Server, Mongo DB
- Experience with SSO, SAML, OAuth, JWT for API and Web Session Authentication and Authorization
- Experience with Azure Devops platform will be an added advantage
- Experience with test and/or process automation, source control
- Possess solid debugging process and exhibit technical intuition