We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Open Positions: SDE-1/2/3/Technology Lead
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, NCR, India with occasional international travel (currently remote work for long due to covid-19 pandemic)
Basic Job Purpose:
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Requirements:
- Contribute to design system and add new features as per customer needs and new components to the component library
- Maintain top-notch security, performance rating and high levels of test coverage
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and systems design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger team member of the team and reviews the code
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our code-base
Interview Process: We believe in hiring only the best but don't like to put our candidates in a long chain of interviews and delayed feedback. We have a very quick and smooth interview process. Just 2-3 rounds of technical discussion with the tech panel, followed by the product tour of 30 mins with the product head, lastly HR discussion for culture fitment and compensation. We inspire to close the complete process with offers rolled out in 7-10 days or even before depending on candidate availability.
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
We are looking for experienced and skilled Frontend (React.Js) Developers to join our
core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of
existing features on user-side.
- Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
- Take responsibility from development to customer support.
- Build robust and scalable production software.
- Improve quality using code reviews, and unit/integration testing.
- Improve efficiency using automation, and methods like test driven development.
Skills & Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with the MERN stack or similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of git for version control.
- Understanding of Unix tools.
Overall 3 - 7 years of development experience and a minimum of 3+ years experience as a UI Developer with angular building responsive web applications.
Deep knowledge and working experience on Angular 7/8 projects.
Experience in Data Structures & Spring Boot.
Hands on and implements complex Angular 8 applications, directives, controllers,
services Knowledge and understanding of complex AngularJS applications, directives,
controllers, services and ability to create custom components.
Knowledge and experience of REST API integration.
Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like JQuery or Bootstrap
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
Hands on experience in Angular 7/8 is a must
Desired Key Skills:
4+ years of experience in building scalable web apps using Angular
(versions 4 and above)
Must have a good understanding of how component based web
Good understanding of Core Angular concepts.
Should be comfortable in writing HTML and CSS
Note: Immediate Joiners Only (Within 15 Days)
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- React (Must), Preferably mobx experience
- Modern CSS layouts like Flex, Grid
- Strong fundamentals in OOP design patterns
- Basic understanding of REST API's
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Please find the JD below for the role of Frontend SDE-2 of Innovaccer :-
We at Innovaccer are looking for Software Development Engineer-2 (Frontend) to build the most amazing product experience. You’ll get to work with other engineers to build a delightful feature experience to understand and solve our customer’s pain points.
A Day in the Life
- Innovate and contribute to a Monitoring UI.
- Collaborate with other development teams, quality engineering team, and documentation teams to execute product deliverables.
What You Need
- 3-6 years of experience with a start-up mentality and a high willingness to learn
- Good experience into ReactJS or one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Deep understanding of the DOM and how the browser works
- Experience in building large scale pluggable UIs
- Good understanding of the constantly evolving world of front-end development
- Experience with seamless integration of front-end to back-end functionality
- Excellent understanding of UX/UI design principles
- A belief in progress over perfection.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Please share these details too with your interest in the opportunity :-
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable) :-
Expected CTC :-
Notice Period :-
Total Experience :-
Preferred Location :-
Holding Offer :-
Offer Amount (Fixed + Variable) :-
Updated Resume :-
Is your Notice Period is negotiable :-
Are you leading a team right now :-
To whom you are reporting too :-
How big team you are leading right now :-
Are the all team mates are reporting to you directly :-
Are you involved in their appraisals, hiring and firings as well :-
Kindly acknowledge this email as your confirmation.
You will be responsible for maintaining and scaling a high quality React Native social media Application.
Candidate should have:
- Built end-to-end React Native application with at least 5K users or more
- 1-4 years work experience in developing Android & iOS apps using React Native, React.js
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Knowledge of how to integrate SDKs like Firebase, Mixpanel, OneSignal, Branch
- End to end feature development for the stories provided
- Has implemented local data storage, caching, app optimization techniques
- Knows how to write unit test cases.
- Aware of app store build forming and release process
- Knowledge or experience with User Interface and Visual Design principles and techniques
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and version control (preferably Git)
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
The ideal candidate joining us will be:
- a keen observer and a good problem solver with good communication skills
- ambitious, self-driven & equally a fun-loving team-player
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
- React Native: 2 years (Required)
- React Hooks/Redux: 1 year (Required)
- React.js: 2 years (Required)
- HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Jest/Enzyme or any other tool for unit/functional: 1 year (preferred)
- Git/Gitlab: 1 year (Required)
- Firebase, Branch: 1 year (Preferred)
Clan is a QnA social media platform with invite-only access to 1% intellectuals in India. We aim to make social media much more civil and meaningful.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Managing website back-end including database and server integration.
- Managing WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code version tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
2+ years of experience on web technologies.
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Senior Front End Engineer (React.js & React Native - Mobile Experience)
Fulfil’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS & React Native (Mobile Experience) powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) & React Native (Mobile Experience). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js & React Native (Mobile Experience)
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js & React Native (Mobile Experience) and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
Hands on experience on ReactJS , JS frameworks, Angular JS (nice to have)
Understanding of Material Design and Accessibility
Hands on experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
Handling end to end UI development, Unit Testing for the project.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Understand business and functional requirements to be developed.
Develop UI screens and Database interactions
Help applications teams to follow coding best practices, including our refence application scaffolding, build system and test coverage . Also the job involves writing React components for the application team if said component is not yet ready.
Framework development, Libraries Development , writing react components for the application.
Will be required to suggest improvements in the existing framework, suggest and implement best practices, be knowledgeable about the updated trends in UI development and ReactJS in particular.
Thorough understanding of React.js core principles along with React router , Redux workflows and data structures.
Thorough understanding of ES6, ES7, ES8 / newer specifications of ECMAScript
Knowledge of Isomorphic React.
Expertise with Web pack, gulp and other front end build tools (npm)
- Proficient in current React Versions and understanding of upcoming version(s) like 1.6.3.
Must have experience with Git.
Strong knowledge of CSS concepts and experience with pre-processors.
Understand Business requirement work with UX , business analyst teams to plan and translate mockups and wireframes to optimized , reusable , quality code.
Strong knowledge of code optimization techniques for maximum performance and cross browser compatibility along with authorization mechanism in multiple applications using different front-end frameworks.