About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
A section describing benefits and life at your company is a great way to attract talent.
About the Role
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Work as part of a small team to build applications.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
About RaRa Now
RaRa Now revolutionizing Instant and Same-day delivery through tech-innovation for the safest, fastest, and most affordable delivery service.
Position:- REACT DEVELOPER
- Experience:- Min 3- 5 years
- Location:- Kalyani Nagar, Pune
- Joining Date:- 15 days or 1 month
- CTC: up to 9 LPA
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong understanding of REST, SOAP-based API, general web functions, and standards like security, session management.
- Familiarity with React, TDD, BDD, and Continuous integration tools
1)Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who will be responsible to understand, decode and maintain a pre-coded web application (Platform)
2) Should have high designing skills to develop attractive user facing elements on website and mobile applications.
3) Proficiency in graphic designing of user facing elements of the application.
4) Primary focus will be on resolving real-time bugs on the live platform, testing, maintaining it fully functional, and making it live.
5) Should be highly experienced in responsive and adaptive designing and all aspects of cross browser and cross platform designing and testing.
6) Work with the team to define, design, and deliver new features.
7) Making the code easy to be integrated for backend developers.
8) Develop front-end and UI elements by producing clean, efficient, reusable and testable code.
9) Should be able to participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions.
10) Ensure platform is up-to-date with the latest user facing technologies.
11) Should be a problem solver to contribute toward the success of the start-up.
12) Develop/Improve the core designs, all front-end elements and optimize the platform for high scalability.
13) Should be familiar with startup culture and be comfortable working with early-stage start-up.
Skills and Requirements: -
1) Strong understanding of User interface design principles.
3) Basic knowledge in Animative CSS
4) Profound understanding of server-side CSS
5) Hands-on experience of using a front-end development framework, such as Angular, React or Vue. Our preference is Angular, but experience in any of them is a plus.
6) Front-end coding that is cross-browser and cross-device friendly, through responsive or adaptive techniques is essential.
7) Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools - GitHub
8) Creating graphic components and converting them into coded components.
9) Experience working in an Agile development environment.
We at MoodBridge, a first-of-its-kind Mental & Emotional Health DeepTech startup, are on a mission to provide compassion to everyone on this planet and give them a sense of acceptance for who they are. Our long-term goal is to make mental and emotional well-being a priority for everyone by providing intelligent solutions that allow easier access and increases awareness.
Recognized by DPIIT, MoodBridge is all set to enter the market as India's #1 mental, emotional, and behavioral wellness platform with unavailable solutions elsewhere. Our vision is to make it super huge by integrating Web3.0 across the platform in the coming years.
So, we are looking for brave individuals like yourself who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are determined, resilient, and solution-oriented. MoodBridge is a purpose-driven startup - which means we believe anything is possible until we dedicate our complete efforts to it. Join us if you want to learn through challenges - and let's create something remarkable - something that can put a smile on everyone's faces (daily).
Hiring #reactjsdeveloper Aggressively, people who can join us immediately!!
Company: Smart Software Solutions
Experience: 3+years in React Native/ React JS
Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science
Location: Nagpur only
React Native, Redux Toolkit, React-Navigation Fire-Base, Axios, Material UI and some UI Libraries
React JS, Redux, Material UI, StoryBook, Axios, Webhook etc.
Testing Frameworks:- Unit test, enzyme, jest
ORM Frameworks:- Entity Framework
Databases:- Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB
Experience with user-interface design
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Interested candidates provide details below:-
Position: React Native Developer
Qualification: Any Degree
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Certifications: Completion of React Native certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good communication
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Work with Agile tools including Jira, and code versioning tool like Git
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
If this sounds like the sort of thing which you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply on our official career site. We want to hear from you!
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain and write clean code to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Mandatory Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS/Less
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with Node JS NPM, bower , grunt
- Experience with Groovy/Cucumber or other Test Automation tools
- Experience with Stash/GIT
- Experience with Liquibase
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with AWS – EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with OpenShift or other Container platforms
- Experience with messaging technologies or integration
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Stash, JIRA)
- Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a collaborative and distributed Agile environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
Years of EXP: 3+ yrs. of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing ReactJS based web applications and other UI skill based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
- Working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to analyse business requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Ability to guide the business through UAT through to sign off, managing any postimplementation changes.
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills
- A disciplined approach to planning, implementation and project execution
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet agreed timeframes
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Good working knowledge in a relational database management system
- Business acumen and industry knowledge with a strong understanding of business processes and products
- Responsible for the implementation of end-to-end modules starting from user interface, business logic layer and database layer.
- React JS experience is an added advantage.
- Assists in research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the software development life cycle.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and optimizes code.
- Participates in requirements gathering meetings and produces technical documentation as needed.
The candidate should have good knowledge of:
- HTML & CSS
- Node js
- Electron JS platform.
- API Integration
Candidates having good logical skills are preferred.
- We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Write hand-coded HTML5, JS, and CSS(SCSS) that is thoroughly standards-compliant.
-WordPress Must needed
-Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
You know how to architect all components of a frontend project
You have experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
Uses Git effectively
Know how to create tests and why it's important
Knowledge of OOP and software design principles
You know how to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
Knowledge of responsive frontends
You don't have to be an expert in backend tech, but you'll need to understand how to integrate with the backend guys.
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
WHAT do WE expect?
Someone who is comfortable taking on multiple projects at the same time, juggling tasks.
Experience of working in and collaborating with teams
Should take ownership of tasks.
Acumen. You must be able to think and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
GOOD TO KNOW
Experience in Linux and command-line interface.