MindTickle is a sales readiness platform for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing readiness, that helps fast growing companies to prepare their sales teams and partners in a scalable and effective way. MindTickle has proven success in reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
The vision at Mindtickle is to build a platform to simplify the work of customer-facing employees. A testament to this vision of #SalesReadiness is our recent funding from Softbank Group Corp valuing us $1.2B. With 200+ enterprise customers ranging from pre-IPO companies to fortune 2000s, we could not have asked for more.
Now as this rocketship shifts gears to scale, we are looking for talented & sincere product folks to join our team. Oh! you might have questions on our work culture, do visit our Glassdoor page and read why we have a 4.8 rating.
Position: UI Developer
Work location: Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai / Nashik / Vizag / Chennai / Noida / Gurgaon
Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer science Engineering or a related field.
Required Technical Skillset for UI Development
- At least one of these frameworks (Angular JS / React /Vue / jQuery / Bootstrap)
- Experience in developing front end web applications for various devices (responsive)
- RDBMS (preferably MySQL or MSSQL)
- Exposure to Liferay
- Basic Java knowledge /Programming
- Must be capable of Coding and Unit testing their own code
- Regularly perform code-review, design review to ensure coverage and quality.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Should have strong analytical skills Good communication skills
- Capable of juggling several priorities and delivering results on time in a high-pressure, dynamic environment.
Interested can share resume on sandhyatigi @ Gmail . com
6 3 6 6 1 8 4 6 6 8 Whatsapp
Location : Ahmedabad / Pune
Team : Technology
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering,
and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making
full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends,
platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very
large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The
projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal,
HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is
using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems,
computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of
Specifically, the front-end engineer’s role is to work on responsive, seamless, blazing fast
front-ends in one or more programming languages.
● Own the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of highly-scalable software
products involving front-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness, and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Proficiency in front-end programming paradigms and libraries
○ ES6 & TypeScript
○ REST API
○ Other front-end frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React, Next
○ Exposure to state-management libraries such as Redux/MobX
○ Webassembly is plus
framework(Mocha/Jasmine/Karma/Chai) is desired.
● Decent Understanding of browser event loop is desired.
● A good understanding of frontend toolchain (npm, webpack, etc..) is desirable.
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, TeamCity,
CircleCI etc.) is plus.
● Development experience for mobile, browsers, and desktop systems is desired.-
Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools like
Jira is desired.
● Experience with at least one version control system is a must (Git/Subversion/Mercurial).
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in
the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience is a must.
Salary Range : 13 LPA to 45 LPA (consummate to experience and interview performance)
• Strong command of ReactJS
destructuring, rest & spread, etc.)
• Strong command of modern CSS and HTML (examples: flexbox, grid, media queries, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects is a bonus, but not required
• A good grip on Git
and the users. One will implement visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
You will work closely with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side
logic. You will also be taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks
● Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
● Good in understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and
● Good with optimizing output to match the specific platform and understanding
differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile or desktop.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. Git.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of MySQL.
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
● Validate all the user inputs before submitting to back-end services.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
-Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
-Thorough understanding of React.js & Node js principles
-Experience with popular Reactjs workflows, Redux
-Experience with data structure libraries
-Familiarity with Restful Apis
-Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization
-Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Agile methodology and scrum.
-Excellent troubleshooting skills.
-Good project management skills
About the company
Qrata is hiring for a Venture funded startup that is backed by marquee investors. Their product provides a collaborative new way for SaaS companies to onboard their large customers. Our unified workspace aims to help streamline customer onboarding and implementation journeys, and get every customer off to a great start.
Founded in: 2020
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 employees
Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet
Senior frontend lead
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you
looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of
the early team that built these products”?
we’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS
products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world
class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from
scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on
pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos
of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right
opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include
building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document
editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new
Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that
we will use across our product.
- Expertise in React
- Code audits and guidelines
- SPA Framework patterns
- Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
- Test automation
- Deployment strategy
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, lazy
loading, dom optimizations, and AJAX.
● Good understanding of decoupled architecture and single-page applications
● Diligence for coding standards
● Must be good with git and git workflow
● Experience with web engagement tools like mix-panel or amplitude is a plus.
● Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
● Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
● Understanding of build tools like grunt/gulp / webpack
● The person would be a part of the product engineering team and would be responsible
for creating high-performance applications with loads of data and intuitive interfaces.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Good at Angular 4.X
Good at HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Aware of Karma tool for testing
Aware of Material Design
Aware of Kendo UI
Good At communication
Aware Agile, JIRA and GIT
Tetrasoft India Pvt Ltd!
Stay home and Stay safe