Xcelpros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. Our focus is Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
We are hiring for our Product Development team and have an immediate need for a React Front-end Developer. The position calls for someone with a mindset who can build great products, manage multiple projects and related tasks on deadline. We are looking for high-quality and passionate developers that want to be a part of a great product team.
You need to have at least 2 years of demonstrated experience with Front-end Development for web applications using ReactJS, HTML & CSS technologies. The candidate will work closely with our internal teams in the design, development, launch and enhancement of various products.
XcelPros is a Global company, headquartered in Chicago (US) with multiple locations in US and Bengaluru, India. XcelPros is focused on Tech Innovation, Product Development and Technology Consulting.
XcelPros specializes in technology solutions for Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) areas. We believe technology is the enabler of exponential growth for us and our customers. We are strategists delivering innovative business and technology solutions. We have been well funded and operational since 2011.
XcelPros and affiliated group of companies are proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful and astute professionals who are also forward-thinking, confident, self-motivated and globally minded. Our core team consists of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. XcelPros is continuously looking for talented, highly motivated individuals who believe in excellence and are committed to providing superior service to our customers and stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ReactJS, HTML & CSS development.
- Experience with NextJS framework
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Apollo / GraphQL
Start Date - Immediate
Positions - 4 (Immediate Need)
- You are required to have at least 2 years of prior demonstrated experience building web applications using React JS, HTML5 & CSS3
- You will be engaged in the design and development of Web and Mobile products from inception to reality.
- You are required to have prior experience with charting technologies like Highcharts, AM Charts & React Charts
- Experience building applications using NextJS framework
- Experience using any other frameworks is a major plus
- Experience with SASS / SCSS loaders
- Experience building applications and service integrations using Apollo / GraphQL
- This is a hands-on role will involve that you lead by example with your extensive experience in React Front-end Web development
- You are required to write / conduct unit test cases & integration testing
- You are required to have a good understanding of visual aesthetics
- Knowledge of client-side routing using ReactRouter and experience in the latest features of React such as Hooks.
- Good understanding of overall web security and awareness of common front-end vulnerabilities to mitigate risks.
- You need to have extensive experience working with and rendering pixel-perfect applications in all modern web browsers
- You need to have extensive experience with browser storage concepts such as Local Storage, Session Storage, IndexedDB, Cookies and Cache.
- Should have knowledge of PWA concepts like manifest.json, caching strategies, offline-mode, service workers experience.
- Knowledge of one or more frontend testing frameworks such as Selenium, Jest or Cypress is a major plus
- Experience building and integrating workflow tools into these technologies where the user can drag and drop steps / stages into workflow will be a major plus.
- Prior hands-on experience with architecture for Web and Mobile technologies, E-commerce, Data security and encryption is a major plus
- Experience on Node JS, MongoDB and Express will be a major plus
- Must be a self-starter and able to build up presence in the team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Technical Expertise / Hands-On Skills:
- React JS
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS / SCSS
- Transitions and Animations using ReactJS
- NextJS Framework
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Security Encryption and Single Sign-on
- Web Integration and UI customization
- Creating custom plug-ins
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Develop a deep understanding of product development and start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Collaborate with development teams to help identify and develop reusable platforms/libraries.
- Can do attitude
- Highly motivated to bring fresh thoughts to the table
- Highly creative and most importantly willing to exercise it
- Self-starter and self-learner focused on research and learning
- Ability to play a variety of roles and most importantly take accountability
- Ability to communicate openly and embrace various perspectives without judgment
- Believe in a ”No politics” attitude. Politics can be detrimental to yourself and the organization.