We are seeking a Frontend Engineer who can expand our product portfolio and make life easier for locals and local businesses. As part of this role, you will build experiences that help users engage and feel comfortable with the products and services we offer.
We need you to understand Angular, Vanilla JS, HTML and (S)CSS.
We need you to understand the philosophy of writing clean and modular code.
We need you to take your own stand and do what's right to find a solution.
"I'd rather listen to a possible solution rather than a 'don\'t know'" would be plausible to you.
Technologies mentioned above is what you can relate to while applying but that's just the tip of the iceberg.
If you get a score of 10 below,
We need you
You need at least 5 points to proceed to next round.
Answer the following questions by attaching a document link with the note:
Why choose ngRx over shared angular services? 1 point
How are fork join and merge map different? 1 point
How do we wrap html elements in our custom component? 2 points
This is not a paragraph element
- How will you handle an error produced by RxJS operator's inner observables without failing any other observables that are yet to emit values to its subscriber, so that all the inner observables including errored ones can be piped to another RxJS operator such as fork join, concatMap etc to be handled smoothly for further operations?
Easiest thing would be to generate a pseudo code.
With above question solve this problem:
[Observables....] -> Emit values simultaneously from the array of observables at once (perform a task when an observable finishes) -> toArray -> [emitted values...] -> process each emitted value one by one -> toArray
This will give you 4 points
About Telyport technologies pvt ltd
A business enabling hyperlocal delivery platform that scales consumer reach. Package delivery redefined with our unique "Tri-service" model that fulfills all your delivery needs city-wide. We are Convenient, Affordable, and Prompt. Telyport is evolving to be a powerful delivery platform that is going to change the face of urban logistics as we are building trust with each delivery fulfillment.
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible, and achieve.
Job Description: Senior UI Developer
We are a technology firm with presence in the UK and India focussed on the financial services domain. Our clients are the world's major fintech players. We need individuals with a passion for technology, a desire to learn about the business.
As a company, we are committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. We encourage our people to pursue their passion, develop their skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. We offer a highly competitive pay package and other benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for Senior UI Developers (5+ yrs of exp) to work for one of our US based clients which is a fast growing and highly regarded fintech firm in the OMS/EMS/PMS space.
- Build, test, and maintain features of an Execution Management System built with Neutralino, React, and Typescript.
- Respond quickly to functional feedback and adapt accordingly.
- Take technical and functional direction, communicate effectively asynchronously, and work through code reviews.
- Strong general-purpose development skills.
- Experience with React, including React hooks.
- Good understanding of trading platforms generally.
- Proficiency with standard tools: Git, NPM, etc.
- Exceptional Communication skills both, written and verbal.
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
CricStox is a Pune startup building a trading solution in the realm of gametech x fintech.
We intend to build a sport-agnostic platform to allow trading in stocks of sportspersons under any sport
through our mobile & web-based applications.
We’re currently hiring a Frontend Engineer who will gather, refine specifications and requirements based
on technical needs and implement the same by using best software development practices.
● Mainly, but not limited to maintaining, expanding, and scaling our microservices/ app/ site.
● Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
● Always be plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and
● Comfortably work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web
technologies and techniques.
● Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
What skills do I need?
● Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS3 (including
preprocessors like SASS).
● Basic understanding in Nodejs with Nest framework or equivalent.
● Good programming skills in Vue 3.x with Composition API.
● Good understanding of using CSS frameworks like Quasar, Tailwind, etc.
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and
best development practices.
● Adequate knowledge of database systems, OOPs and web application development.
● Good functional understanding of containerising applications using Docker.
● Basic understanding of how cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP work.
● Basic understanding of setting up Github CI/CD pipeline to automate Docker images building,
pushing to AWS ECR & deploying to the cluster.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (or equivalent).
● Proficient understanding of Agile methodology.
● Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, monitoring and network analytics tools.
● Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
● Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
We are looking for experienced and skilled Frontend (React.Js) Developers to join our
core team. Your primary focus will be the development of new features and refinement of
existing features on user-side.
- Ensure product delivery is fast, low-cost and sustainable.
- Take responsibility from development to customer support.
- Build robust and scalable production software.
- Improve quality using code reviews, and unit/integration testing.
- Improve efficiency using automation, and methods like test driven development.
Skills & Qualification:
- 2+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 & ES5 ).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with the MERN stack or similar frameworks
- Working knowledge of git for version control.
- Understanding of Unix tools.
Designation: Software Engineer
- Developing highly responsive and flexible user interfaces using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Strong proficiency in developing efficient algorithms and applying them to solve programming problems.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tool, Git.
About Astrum Labs:
Astrum Labs is a product-based software company, providing integrated B2B applications in the field of logistics and financial technology. Within the logistics domain, our solutions focus on export documentation, advance license management, Exim trade, cargo tracing & tracking. Under the financial technology domain, our core competency lies in financial accounting software application, along with expense management, virtual payment instruments, and fractional/token-based payments. We strongly believe in providing our customers with applications that complement the existing ecosystem, improve productivity, and streamline businesses operations. We are growing at a rapid pace, and to support this growth, we are looking for truly dedicated, motivated, and super energetic individuals to join our team. Astrum is part of Softlink Global, one of the globally recognized and leading ERP providers in the logistics industry.
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and feel a part of our journey
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- A stage to feel proud of your work
- Platform to take up higher responsibilities
- A fun work-life balance
- A chance to become part of a high growth company, keeping that Unicorn tag within our sights
Work closely with customer and development team to ensure good
experience to customer along with technical delivery. Build and
maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code. Ensure best user
experience, quality and responsiveness of applications. Manage
and Motivate team members and guide them in incorporating latest
technology trends in projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end or enhance existing features.
Understand issues like slow loading, security, the response time of site, scalability, user
engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
Contribute to the ways the platform can be made much more engaging and can reach out
to a larger audience.
Developing a new feature that is responsive and reliable on short notice.
2-8 years of professional experience in responsive Web Application development.
Working experience in React (Minimum 2+ years).
Good expertise in working with MVC architecture (Client-side).
Proficiency in the design and development of responsive Web Applications.
Strong CS fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design,
Problem Solving, and Complexity Analysis.
Expertise in implementing highly interactive, multi-layered Web Applications.
Expertise in JSON & working with Web Services.
Ability to work on a given product/module in its entirety.
Nice To Have:
Basic knowledge in working with databases.
Good experience in working with server-side template rendering engines.
Experience in working with Search Engine Optimized pages.
Keen to learn & ready to adopt any new technologies.
Hands-on J2EE experience.
If you have ever dreamed about being in the driver’s seat of a revolution, THIS is the place for you.
Vedantu is an Ed-Tech startup which is into Live Online Tutoring. We are a platform which aggregates
best teachers of the country and provide them with tools to deliver LIVE lectures to students anytime,
What drives us is a vision of bringing about a paradigm shift in the way people teach and learn. We
believe that education in today’s world is highly generalized with classroom teaching being done in a
“One Size Fits All” manner. We believe it is not effective and this should change. We are disrupting the
very notion of classrooms by making Quality Education Accessible. Our vision is to create a 'Knowledge
Network' where a learner and a learned can get connected with a click of a button and can learn-teach
in the most personalized way possible.
Vedantu is India’s leading online education company which specializes in LIVE interactive classes for
students across grades K1-12. It offers individual and group classes delivered by experienced Master
Teachers in a LIVE real-time, virtual learning through their patented platform. The indigenous platform
built for revolutionizing online learning captures 70+ parameters, helps drive high engagement and
interaction in a virtual class, and give students their personalized learning reports to help them
understand the knowledge gaps. Students can also access free content, take tests, and play a LIVE quiz
every day. 1Million+ students study LIVE every month on the platform and more than 25 Million users
every month from 1000+ cities and 40+ countries access free content, tests, doubts, videos on
Vedantu's platform, and its channels on YouTube. To know more about Vedantu log on to
www.vedantu.com or download the App on your Android or iOS device.
The platform WAVE: India’s first and only patented, revolutionary, interactive LIVE online learning
platform has been created after multiple years of deep research and experimentation in the field of
Live online teaching & Learning. Wave uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) to
personalize teaching and learning for each child and is designed to make the Live class extremely
engaging and fun. At the heart of Wave platform are algorithms for which we have been granted an
extremely powerful and comprehensive IP Patent in the US for - ‘Measuring the Effectiveness of An
Interactive Online Learning System’. The biggest usp, besides its own patented platform are the quality
Master Teachers. We have 1000+ teachers who have taught more than 1 Million hours to 40,000+
students spread across 1000+ cities from 30+ countries. Founded by IITian friends Vamsi Krishna (CEO
& Co-Founder), Pulkit Jain (Co-Founder & Head of Product) and Anand Prakash (Co-Founder & Head of
Academics) have been teachers themselves with over 13 years of teaching experience, have taught
and helped over 10,000 students for a better future.
Vedantu caters to 1st grade to 12th grade and prepares for school exams, competitive examinations
and co-curricular courses as well.
Vedantu is the second venture in education by Vamsi Krishna, Anand Prakash and Pulkit Jain. Their first
venture in education, Lakshya was an offline coaching class for JEE opened in Patiala, 2006. The
successful venture was acquired by a listed company Mahesh Tutorial in 2012. As part of Lakshya the
founders taught and mentored more than 10,000 students and trained more than 200+ teachers.
Started in 2014, Vedantu was the first company to start with LIVE interactive teaching in the country.
Today, Vedantu is a market leader in K-12 online LIVE tutoring space. It offers LIVE interactive classes
to students across grades K1-12, for all major boards and top competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
Vedantu has recorded a growth of 220% during lockdown with more than 2 Mn students attending
LIVE classes and teachers delivering 8 Mn+ hours of LIVE classes. With this definitive shift in consumer
behavior from offline to online, Vedantu is investing to scale impact, expand into new categories, and
firmly establish itself as the leading brand in the online LIVE tutoring space.
During the pandemic, Vedantu entered the early learner segment with the launch of its coding
program for 6-12 years called Vedantu Super Coders. The company has plans of launching more
programs in this category.
Our Leaders :
Vamsi Krishna – CEO & Co-founder: https://www.linkedin.com/in/profilevamsikrishna/
Pulkit Jain – Co-founder & Head of Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jainpulkit/
Ranjan Sakalley – Head of Technology & Engineering: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rnjns/
Krishna Mohan Gadi – VP-Products: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishna-mohan-gadi-416b156/
We are a Series-D funded start-up with a total funding of $ 200 million from Coatue( invested
Swiggy) global VCs like Accel Partners, Tiger Global and GGV Capital.
Know more about Vedantu:
Recent Interview by Vamsi: https://yourstory.com/video/money-matters-build-grow-vedantu-journey-
TedX talk by Vamsi:
Everyone is a teacher! | Vamsi Krishna | TEDxWalledCity
Articles for reference:
Awards and Recognition:
Vedantu: CNBC Young Turks 2016
TedX Delhi Speaker on Education
Vedantu: KINSES (Kaisen & Insead & NYU Stern Education Symposium)) 2016 EduAwards
Vedantu: DNA & Stars 8th Innovative Education Awards on “Best Organization to Develop
Technology For Education”
Vedantu: 5th ELETS World Education Summit award 2015
Vedantu: 'Best Education Startup' by Indian Startup Entrepreneurship & Disruptive Innovation
Vedantu: Sutra HR: Featured as one of the Top 100 Startups to Watch in 2016
Lakshya: TATA-NEN Hottest startup award in 2010
Lakshya: FYSE Top 100 startups in South East Asia
Join in - let’s together solve some real Challenges
The real challenge lies in making something groundbreaking. To take on the status-quo and defeat it. To
follow what is already been done, where’s the fun in that? We are on to some big challenges which are
just waiting to get solved. Also, because we are not an extensively big team, you will be owning more
than just a position, you will be owning huge ideas and features from the very start.
We put the willingness and passion to learn & build above anything else and if you think you
have got it in you, don't let these skill requirements deter you from applying.
We are looking for individuals with a love for frontend, and building products with a great user experience. The ideal candidate is someone who has a collaborative process and is comfortable with ambiguity. You will be the earliest members of the product engineering team, and will have an opportunity to define the culture. If you enjoy the zero-to-one process, this is for you.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a team building a web and mobile web app from grounds up
- Drive frontend development for our product.
- Work fast, carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Collaborate with design and product on user experience and interface
- Build responsive & re-usable UI components using ReactJS
- Maintain code and write unit tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong command of HTML5 and CSS
- Comfortable collaborating with designers and translating designs into high-quality code
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Familiarity with Git for version control
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields or relevant experience to demonstrate your abilities and aptitude
2+ years of experience in developing consumer or SaaS web apps or websites
Good to Have
Experience in building real-time frontend and backend data sync applications
Demonstrated an interest for UX and UI
Experience with: AWS, Shopify
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
3 - 4 years’ experience in Angular or React.
Experience is RESTful web services.
Understanding of key design principles.
Experience in version control using Git, CI-CD principles.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator. Understanding of SEO principles.
Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS or Azure.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You must be well versed in the React/Redux framework.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3
- Experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building, and Deployment.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture.
Good to have:
- Experience in frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, and CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques.
- Exposure of building responsive websites at scale.
- Prior work experience in Angular, Backbone, React
- Reach at 91 084 76999