- Working on MERN stack product development for core product
- Exploring possibilities with proof of concepts & prototyping
- Building the product as per specifications
- Developing the user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Node.js & ReactJS/Next.js ( MEAN/MERN Stack)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Great CSS skills. Familiarity with React Styled Components, SCSS, LESS, etc.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and tools like JEST & React Testing Library is a plus.
- Familiarity with Firebase and other backend as a services is a plus.
Yearly salary range: ₹4L - ₹8L + Profit share bonus (see below)
All employees will receive a proportional yearly profit share based on their salary. In total, 10% of WhyDonate’s profits will be paid out to employees.
We are looking for a full-time remote MEAN-stack Developer with 3+ years of experience.
You will be working on new features and maintenance of the WhyDonate platform. Code quality and scalability are a must. Besides writing new code, you will be fixing bugs and monitoring any new errors that come in. You will be working in a fully remote team of 10+ people.
WhyDonate is a product-based company that has been live since 2013. WhyDonate is a fundraising platform that helps charities and individuals to collect donations online.
- Introduction interview
- Technical interview
- Test assessment
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+ (or similar framework)
- Experience with REST API's
- Good English language and communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with back-end development (Node.js)
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud Hosting (Cloudflare, CI/CD)
- Experience with mobile development (React-Native)
- Worked on multiple publicly released web applications
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Redis
- Feature development
- Monitoring and fixing bugs
- Uptime, performance and security
- Code quality
- Integration with REST Web-services
- Experience with RESTful services
- JIRA, BitBucket, SouceTree, and Confluence
- Team Player and efficient communicator who can work with international teams
- Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging
- Requirements Understanding and Estimates
Responsibilities And Scope
● At Trinkerr, we follow a simple but vital premise: <"Focus on the user and all else will follow."> Trinkerr's UX Engineers are versatile and passionate about taking on new problems to push technology forward.
● They’re comfortable wearing many hats and get excited about working across discipline lines to develop products used by millions of Investors every day.
● Trinkerr User Experience (UX) is made up of multi-disciplinary teams of UX Designers, Brand designers, Visual designers: we care deeply about the people who use our products.
● The UX team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design.
● We collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them, and for Trader's portal
● As a UX Engineer, you'll work on the front end of our products in a challenging, fast-paced environment, helping to bridge UX best practices and production execution.
● You’ll demonstrate your creativity, analytical skills, and knowledge of user facing technologies to enable efficient, high quality execution and communications and launch innovative features to a global audience.
● User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love.
● We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
● Our UX team is passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
● Our work touches million while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Trinkerr's philosophy: <“Focus on the user and all else will follow.”>
● This person will also be responsible for building a designing system, setting up a designOps.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React.js is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
Location: Indore ( WORK FROM OFFICE)
Job Description Industry
Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore (MP) (Work from Office)
Required Experience: 1- 3 yrs / Freshers can also apply. Job
Type: Full Time
Salary: UPTO 30K
- Experience in .net/java full stack or ionic
2.1-3 years of experience in .NET/.NET Core (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, WPF, etc.)
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Strong experience in SQL server
- Knowledge of REST API, JSON, etc.
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components that build on the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Skill in maintaining clean and consistent project dependencies.
- EXPERT level skills in HTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap 3+, or any other tool is a MUST, Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system Validating user input on the client-side and implementing meaningful feedback.
- Skill in designing a modern build process that integrates testing and continuous delivery.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
- Analytical abilities & Logical thinking.
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends.
Design, develop, and configure software systems and responsive layouts to meet market and/or client requirements, Work closely with Web & Mobile Development Team Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest web application frameworks Like Angular. Responsible to design layout and coding of the polished web app that engages and retains visitors Employment.
Recko Inc. is looking for front-end developers to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation and define how our software looks as well as how it works.
What are we looking for:
Overall 1-4 years of Experience in web Development and at Least 1-2 years experience on ReactJS Library.
Curious to learn new things and adopting new standards
Experience of building at least one frontend application from scratch/ building a SaaS product
Good understanding of webpack, CSS pre processors, react-redux architecture, redux-saga.
Understanding of design frameworks, UX patterns for web
Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a frontend developer at Recko, you will:
Develop new user-facing features as well as maintain and improve the application
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while maintaining high quality standards and brand consistency
Optimize application to handle high scale
Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions.
Follow secure coding practices to avoid vulnerabilities like XSS, CSRF
Actively participate in code and design reviews to build robust applications.
The Recko Financial Operations Platform empowers finance teams in fast-growing internet businesses with a comprehensive and robust technology stack to build and embed innovative financial workflows such as accounting, reconciliation, commission calculation, payment orchestration and reporting, so businesses can accelerate growth, collaboration, and track and manage money end to end. This ensures that every dollar, euro or pound that the company moves is accounted for and the financial needs of the ever evolving business is taken care of.
Globally, the Recko platform securely processes transactions worth millions of dollars every day. Customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so that their finance teams can streamline operations with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day financial operations. Our transparent pricing and exceptional customer service guarantees that we power your growth story - one transaction at a time.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing
amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an
established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new
ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
• Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
• Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
• Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
• Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
• 4+ years of professional software development experiences
• You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
• An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build
generic and performant systems are a plus.
• Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Datastructures.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
• Flexible timing and work from home days.
• Relocation allowance
• Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
• Beautifully designed large office space.
• Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
- You have strong experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3, and a CSS preprocessor of your choice SASS or LESS, understanding of writing modular CSS (Must)
- You have strong experience with Angular or any other frameworks like Ember, Backbone or React (Must)
- You have working experience with large scale front-end architectures
- You have good knowledge in using restful web services
- You have a strong focus on performance
- You have knowledge of CSS animations
- You have experience with automation tools like Web-pack, Grunt or Gulp
- You have knowledge of unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma etc.
- As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for extending and optimizing product user interfaces. You will work in a team of developers and designers to build cutting edge, graphical appealing user interfaces that provide a great user experience
- Have attention to detail and identify potential performance weak spots
- Find and share frontend best-practices with team members and other developers
- You will be actively involved during the entire technology development lifecycle.
- Responsibilities will include all aspects from design, coding, testing, customer feedback cycle changes and support.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers involved in the design and development of global platforms, participate in Agile sprints
- Invent and prototype new features, build, test and ship them to customers as SaaS, cloud based or hosted product platforms
- You will be working on one of the fastest growing e-Commerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant and offline to Online, mobile commerce, analytics, automation, DevOps and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Participate in a fun, open learning environment with great benefits and smart talented folks that represent among the best globally.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole lot others.
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.