This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Extreme CSS skills
- Experience with ReactJS or NextJS is a MUST
- Strong communication skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Sound knowledge of clean code, no unused code, optimized code and more.
- Always starting with a document and then implementing in a systematic and organized manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 5 years experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Navaratan Technolgies Pvt Ltd
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune. We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Angular Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout the development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Assure that all Angular user input is validated before submitting to back-end services and deploying to production. Ensure delivery of a high-performing complete front-end application.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- Fresher to 2 years of experience working with TypeScript and Angular2/4/6/7/8.
- Should have good logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, catching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Experience Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
PoshVine aspires to become the world's leading transaction-driven loyalty and engagement platform by providing a mutually beneficial ecosystem for people, banks and retailers. Our products around programmatic offers, rewards, and loyalty help retailers increase contextual engagement and financial institutions increase share of spends, while end-users maximize their rewards and savings. PoshVine works with all the global payment networks and many marquee financial institutions, including 7 of the top 10 banks in India.
Frontend at PoshVine:
We are building super-slick, easy-to-use rewards and loyalty experiences inbuilt in banking and payment journeys. The frontend team at PoshVine strives to build solid frontend foundations, infrastructure and top-notch experiences.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and empathetic Frontend Developers (team-leads and individual contributors) to join us, help create outstanding user experiences leading to high customer delight and help build the future of payment-linked loyalty and engagement. You can expect:
- Freedom to evaluate and introduce new tools, libraries and coding standards.
- Work on developer productivity and platform tooling.
- Evangelise tech and share knowledge in internal and external forums.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and implement them like it’s your own product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience or familiarity with AngularJS, or any other frontend framework.
- Develop frontend application features of PoshVine's enterprise dashboards and consumer-facing bank / fintech app integrations.
- Zeal to learn new technologies, and Follow code quality and best practices.
- Take end-to-end ownership of products. Ideate on product requirements with the team and drive it from design to implementation.
- Curiosity to go in depth of codebases and libraries, and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Open to work on constructive feedback and proactively share the same with peers.
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You have the ability to build features from scratch which are modular and scalable, and can deliver it end-to-end.
- You have demonstrated experience in creating front end applications using Angular and/or React, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Semantic UI, Postgres, etc. Our current platforms are mostly Angular 8+ in frontend and Ruby on Rails / PostgreSQL / MongoDB on backend.
- You are comfortable working on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) of the products using agile methodologies .
- You are willing to explore new frameworks and languages while bringing in expertise and customer-centric usability best practices.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
As a developer, you have a passion for development and a thirst to learn. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are a quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get things done on time. You also enjoy and appreciate working and collaborating with others from various backgrounds as part of a team.
- Full-stack developer with exposure working in building products from scratch
- Have 2+ years in implementing front-end of applications using ReactJS
- Good knowledge of MVC, MVVM, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concept.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Work experience any one of the backend technologies such as Java, NodeJS, .NET will be a major plus
- Familiar with testing frameworks (such as Jasmine) and Test runner framework (such as Karma) (good to have)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Knows unit testing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Responsible for the front end/UI development for of the web-based and mobile-based application
- Responsible for communicating with clients
- Responsible for communicating with Designing Team and Team Manager
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis
- Responsible for mentoring junior front-end developers
- Responsible for researching new web technologies
- Responsible for developing POCs
- Respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers.
- Coach, guide, and mentor junior members in the team.
- Participating in design and development activities as required for specific projects allocated
- Understand the project requirement and able to implement and complete the allocated modules independently.
- Follows established development and testing procedures to ensure quality software development which meets the requirements
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding systems being developed in order to ensure long-term maintainability
- BTech or equivalent degree from a reputed institute
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Building reliable and efficient code for game projects
- Should understand build milestone process and meet project timeline.
- Helps drive the delivery of successful, cutting edge products by working on a team with other Developers, and Designers
- Work towards optimization and best practices, increase performance of our application
- 1 to 3+ years of development experience. (Preferably Gaming)
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, and Design Patterns for Games and Web Applications
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of robust quality assurance practices
- Strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills
- Working closely with Technical Lead/Project Manager to ensure development timelines are met.
- Contribute with ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery.
- Working with challenging applications involving Real Time Data.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in React.JS is a must.
- Create different types of Charts and Graphics with the help of HTML5 Canvas, SVG etc.
- Should possess understanding of UI design and its behavior across devices (desktops to smart phones).
- Good to have worked with APIs exposed by social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Experience in working with data structures such as XML and JSON.
- Added knowledge of mobile development frameworks like jQuery Mobile is an added advantage.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a self-starter and should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Should be passionate about sports.