We are hiring for leading Design and Manufacturing company for the position of senior angular developer having 6 - 12 years of experience for chennai location with strong experience in Angular development, .NET,ASP.NET.
Notice Period : Up to 5 weeks
- Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and
existing functionality for each part of the projects.
• Take ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.
usability, accessibility, performance, etc.).
• Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the
agreed coding standard and best practices.
• Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing
web front-end development and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to
address future business needs.
• Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole
Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Preparing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other
• 2+ years of professional experience as an Architect / Lead in projects with
heavy use of modern frontend technologies
development toolset (build tools, packaging, linting, transpilers).
• Help teams with helping with defining an architecture that would scale and
encourage best practices.
• Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable and avoid
• Have detailed hands-on experience of cutting-edge web technologies (HTML5,
• Constantly develop and deliver new features with consistent unit test coverage
• Understanding of cross-browser issues and experience working with webRTC
or any other streaming protocols
• Good knowledge of package managers like Npm, Bower, SVGs to build
complex graphs and Design Patterns.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Company is a US based startup founded in 2018 to build an edge data platform for the
autonomous world. Rich data in large volumes is getting collected at the edge(outside a datacenter) in use cases like autonomous vehicles, smart manufacturing, satellite imagery, smart retail, smart agriculture etc. These datasets are characterized by being
unstructured(images/videos), large size(Petabytes per month), distributed(across edge, on- prem and cloud) and form the input for training AI models to get to higher degrees of automation.
Company is engaged with building products that solve these unique challenges and be at the forefront of this edge data revolution. The company is backed by prominent VCs and has it’s entire software engineering team based out of India and provides ample opportunities for from- scratch design and development.
callbacks, scope, closures, higher order functions as well as object oriented
4. A good understanding of reactive programming using frameworks such as Vue, Angular or React and state management for complex, multi component views.
6. Ability to write DRY code, and create reusable components with a good separation of
7. Familiarity with build tools. Knowledge of build and packaging using webpack or other
8. Good understanding of CSS and HTML, basics of UI design and experience with
designing a responsive and intuitive UI.
9. Proficiency with browser based dev tools for debugging logic, performance, network and
10. Knowledge of web fundamentals such as Http, REST API design etc.
11. Data Modelling and basics of relational and NoSQL databases.
12. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high level and sometimes ambiguous
requirements, interacting with multiple stakeholders to drive a feature to completion.
Good to have:
1. Typescript, SASS, SCSS, Testing tools - such as jest, jasmine, mocha
2. Familiarity with Vue JS and it's ecosystem - Vuex, Vue Router, Quasar / Vuetify or other
similar component libraries.
3. Familiarity with a hybrid mobile application development library / framework such as
cordova, phone gap, ionic, sencha touch etc.
4. 4. Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
5. Wireframing experience with tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision or similar
Overall 3 - 7 years of development experience and a minimum of 3+ years experience as a UI Developer with angular building responsive web applications.
Deep knowledge and working experience on Angular 7/8 projects.
Experience in Data Structures & Spring Boot.
Hands on and implements complex Angular 8 applications, directives, controllers,
services Knowledge and understanding of complex AngularJS applications, directives,
controllers, services and ability to create custom components.
Knowledge and experience of REST API integration.
Skills in one or more chosen frameworks/libraries like JQuery or Bootstrap
Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Communicate information in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
Hands on experience in Angular 7/8 is a must
Desired Key Skills:
4+ years of experience in building scalable web apps using Angular
(versions 4 and above)
Must have a good understanding of how component based web
Good understanding of Core Angular concepts.
Should be comfortable in writing HTML and CSS
Note: Immediate Joiners Only (Within 15 Days)
- Our engineers are involved in all parts of the product lifecycle: brainstorming, design,prototyping, planning, execution, and deploying.
- We brainstorm to understand and explore the difficult problem and come up with the best solution for the hardest problems that impact the world.
- You will develop broad-ranging skills working on a wide variety of initiatives. You will take responsibility for your projects, but you'll also have teammates who look out for you.
- We operate in a “get s**t done” environment where the goal is always to execute and implement. While doing all of this...You will not forget to have fun!
WHAT WE VALUE
- You're cool with working with others. Our jobs aren’t done in a vacuum and everyone contributes to get the job done.
- You’re not afraid to make mistakes because without challenge, you’re not learning.
- Speaking of learning, you have a constant desire to grow and develop.
- You care about great design, not only in the product and visual sense, but also in your code and technical architecture.
- You are passionate about product craftsmanship, and can balance that with deploying something relevant.
- You move fast with a sense of urgency. You want to work on things that make an impact on the world.
- Candidate Expectations: Design, code, deploy and maintain scalable software infrastructure to meet Blowhorn's demands.
- 3+ years’ experience in a start-up environment or any reputed product based company
- Build APIs for business clients to integrate blowhorn into their systems.
- Setup processes and methodology for sustainable software development.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Good understanding of JS frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS), Angular 5+ and Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Some exposure to Analytics/Dashboard and related client frameworks (D3.js, Apache superset)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Has worked extensively on Google maps and features like live tracking, geo fencing
- Good API integration skills (with backend frameworks)
- Mobile frameworks like Flutter is a plus
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Development and Design and support Expertise in MVC
- Good Knowledge of SQL Server database
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills to effectively interface with Internal Clients & teams.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under rigorous schedules and on own initiative and maintain team morale.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com/" target="_blank">http://www.irisbusiness.
iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
For more information visit: https://ischoolconnect.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ischoolconnect/
Designation: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Malad, Mumbai (Currently Remote)
Reports to: Product Manager
- Develop, Enhance, and Modify Applications for a Global Market Environment.
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Document programs for corporate systems architecture.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to define requirements for system applications
- Working on any of the frameworks - Vue/ Angular/ React.
- Should be able to quickly take visual specs and produce responsive web pages.
- Building cross-browser and cross-platform web applications.
- Working with scalable, high-performance systems.
- Understanding of Front-End tools and bundlers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- A fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Need to work on Git and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills and timely reporting are required.
- Ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances.
- Attention to detail needed to maintain a global standard of work output.
- Supervise, mentor, coach a small team of associates on a day to day basis for better management of the collective performance.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years of hands-on front-end experience working with incremental versions of Angular
- Practical work knowledge of Semantic & Accessible HTML.
- Practical work understanding of Modern CSS techniques, as well as experience working with common CSS libraries like PostCSS, TailwindCSS, etc.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A good team player
- Graduate degree (B.Tech/ BSc. IT) in IT/Engineering/Computer Science
We are seeking Junior UI/UX Developers to join delivery team at Kochi. In this role, you will be responsible to translate UI / UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Your job is to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. If you are a technology expert, with a desire to provide potential customers with the best customer experience, this is the right challenge for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen the development team.
Qualifications and Skills
Following are the attributes we are looking in the candidate:
- Responsive design development using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Basic Ajax knowledge.
- AngularJs or (2+) is an added advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Responsive design.
- Proper understanding of Web service.