ü Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
ü Excellent organisational skills with Sound integrity and judgments.
ü Excellent problem-solving skills and logical thinking.
ü Ability to work with minimal supervision, to multitask and cope with
ü Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
ü Enthusiastic, focused, self-disciplined, believes in integrity and honest
ü Knowledge of country-specific education and admission processes will
be an advantage.
ü Quick learner concerning tools and processes; Good working
knowledge of MS Office tools.
ü Excellent Time Management Skills
Salary and Incentives: Best in the Industry.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Interface Alliances
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Fluent in English and Hindi Language.
- Previous counselling experience with students/parents/guardians.
- We can target admission coordinators/counsellors from premium coaching institutes, colleges, and universities.
It will be a Work From office. The location is Bangalore.
About the role
- To assist interested students with their application process.
- To educate Parents/Guardians/Students about Scaler's undergraduate program and counsel them about their learning needs.
- To demonstrate the value proposition of Scaler's UG program & nurture interest and push them further into the positive funnel.
- Building a communication journey with high potential leads to completing the admission process.
- Following up with the shortlisted candidates in completing the payment formalities.
- Assisting and coordinating in loan processing and refund-related issues.
- To provide campus tours for parents/guardians if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Hindi.
- Exceptional counselling skills to collaborate with parents/guardians to assist students with educational and career planning.
- Be comfortable with basic Excel skills.
- Assist the team in conducting events competitions, seminars etc. at the college campus.
Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses in the US
Lead client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDRs, Customer Success Reps, and Account Executives as the company grows
Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum of 8 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills are a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or a related field
We are hiring.for Sales Executives.
> Bachelor's education / Graduation is compulsory.
>Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
>Should have experience in field sales of any domain.
>1 Year of minimum experience is required.
>Candidates having a minimum of 3-4 years of sales experience preferably from the Insurance industry/Pharma/ Telecom.
>Candidates should not have an employment gap.
> Candidates' vintage at previous company should be good in stability (minimum 3 years).
Locations: Gachibowli, Uppal, Dilsukhnagar, Secunderabad, Kukatpally, Himayatnagar, Panjagutta etc..........
Budget: up to 5 LPA.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Understanding in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Passionate and energetic inside sales personnel who can connect and engage with leads via outbound calls, set up the appointments and can clearly communicate the company's brand identity.
- 1+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software products or services
- Identify prospects grow and manage sales pipeline to achieve targets
- Coordinate software demos and service presentations with prospects and internal business development team.
- Experience in market research, data mining and cold calling.
- Generate new potential client through cold calling, social media platforms.
- Communicating with the Organization heads and schedule the appointments for product demo.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and as a member of a remote team.
- Proven ability to build and manage a sales pipeline and achieve targets
- Market Research to identify new markets and prospects.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining client relationships
- Good convincing ability and confident personality.
- Data driven approach towards the sales process.
- Full understanding of the sales process from database generation to fixing the appointments.
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in software/hardware sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of lead generation and email hunting.
- Excellent knowledge of search engines, web analytics and business research tools.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
2. Build relationships with existing customers
3. Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
4. Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
5. Use scripts to provide information about products features, prices, demo etc. and present their benefits
6. Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
7. Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
8. Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
9. Monitor the companys industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
CTC: 3.3 LPA (Increased to 4.5 LPA based on performance during 3-month training)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions.
- Fix appointments and conduct online demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions.
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods.
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue.
- Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior.
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment.
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation.
- Getting the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Conducting market research and developing new marketing strategies
- Generating reports for the effectiveness of the marketing and sales plan.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings as necessary
- Demonstrating products and services as deemed necessary by clients .
- Making product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Engaging in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Creating a plan for gaining customers and retaining them
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement of target market
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven