The positon Requires you to be highly skilled and Know what you do, as Your Product will be consumer facing App.
The Roles Will be as of the following.\
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
We are hiring a Flutter developer to engineer applications that will run across Android, iOS, and the web. We are looking for someone passionate about performance, reliability, and design with the experience and credentials to back up that passion. Someone who can take ownership of applications, solve technical challenges and take pride in their solutions and code.
You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects within Marj Technologies.
Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github.
Over one year of experience with developing Flutter applications for mobile and web.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle.
Experience with automated testing and building.
Experience with Git and Github.
Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for
existing code and refactoring previously written code.
Well-versed with Flutter Null Safety and Bloc architecture.
Good communication & Problem-solving skills.
Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME : Flutter Developer
EXPERIENCE : 0 to 2 Years
SALARY : Negotiable
LOCATION : Madurai
- Hands-on development experience / background in Mobile Development in Android and / or iOS platforms
- Having basic knowledge in developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using Flutter development framework
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK & DART programming language
- Experience of developing mobile application using native Android & iOS SDK & development tools
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
Preferred Madurai Native candidates only..!!
•Should know about OOPS Concept, Core java, and basic Android
•Able to Design, Develop, Test & Implement an Android Application
•Understanding of Linux/Ubuntu, Web servers, Cross Browser compatibility.
•Strong knowledge of UI development.
•Knowledge of 3rd party APIs implementation, while iOS & Android app development is good.
- Manages projects with timely deadlines.
- Write clear, concise and well documented code.
- Communicates frequently with management; detailing progress on the development effort.
- Evaluates and implements changes to tools and modules based on the needs of the client.
- 5+ years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experienced in developing customer-facing, commercial iOS applications.
- Deep understanding of iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation, along with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledgeable in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with large e-commerce web sites is desirable.
- Proficient in git