- Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
- Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
- Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- 1-2 years of experience,
- Proficiency in web scripting programming with PHP,
- Experience with MySQL Databases,
- Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS is plus,
- Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
- Knowledge / experience in building an API,
- Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment,
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
- Strong organisational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary,
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment.
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
At CEDCOSS, we're all about you.
CEDCOSS is more about experiencing than talking. It was founded and is still standing on the principle of putting employees first. Discover, create, learn, explore, and be amazed daily. As a team of like-minded individuals with different beliefs, our company is dynamic.
Established in 2010, we have implemented hundreds of eCommerce sites across a variety of platforms. A particular focus is on eCommerce startups and mid-market companies. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses.
Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a Match with CEDCOSS!
You should have
● 5 - 8 years of professional experience in Node.js
● Strong Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks - Express.js
● Hands-on experience in creating, designing and using RESTful API
● Experience in the development of large-scale SaaS and cloud-native applications
● 5 years of professional experience building Node.js backend applications
● Proficient in any databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
● Hands-on Experience in Test Drive Development (TDD)
● Understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working in sprints
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
● Knowledge of E–Commerce Integration is Good to have.
● Experience in AWS, CI/CD tools, SVN, Git and Bitbucket is good to have.
What you will Do
● Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
● Troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems and issues, on web applications in a production environment.
● Ensuring that best practices are followed in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
● Developing and maintaining eCommerce platforms/web applications and existing online selling channels and affiliates.
● Previous Experience or relevant exposure in the E-commerce industry and understanding of e-commerce business model.
● Overall Understanding of web development lifecycle including frontend and backend using modern frameworks.
● Strong understanding of data structures, DB schemas, troubleshooting and DB optimization.
● You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product
Here's what we believe in
● Empathy, addressing the ability to be humane.
● Humility brings us, future leaders.
● Organizational Ethics demonstrates expertise on subject matters with on-job experience.
● Quality of Work ensuring to deploy and deliver of exceptional outcomes
● Attention to details
● Multitasking capabilities to meet set deadlines and schedules
What benefits can we offer?
● Bi-Yearly performance audits and appraisals
● The flexibility of working days/hours
● Recognition and Appreciation
● A plethora of industry exposure and self-growth opportunities
Become part of a team that thrives on challenging, rewarding, safe, and safe work environments
1. Degree in computer science or similar
2. 3+ years of work experience; web and/or mobile application development is mandatory
3. Working experience in any of the web technologies platforms preferentially ASP.NET(C#), PHP, Angular, Node, Java
4. Strong knowledge of OOPS
6. Experience with Web API, REST, and multi-tier distributed systems
7. Strong knowledge of database modeling and writing queries
8. Experience with the OutSystems platform and certifications are a plus
9. Experience in Agile methodologies
10. Quality orientation and attention to detail
11. Problem-solving skills
12. Critical thinking and questioning
13. Fluency in English, written and spoken
1) Ensure effective Design, Development, Management of team and their activities,
2) Validation and support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements, continual knowledge management, Adherence to the organisational guidelines and processes.
3) Technical and Professional Requirements : - Minimum 3-4 years of experience required * Experience in developing PHP, Vue js, Angular applications with in-depth knowledge of Laravel - Lumen framework * In depth knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases * In depth knowledge of Java script * In depth knowledge of deployments on AWS servers using Bean stalk technology * Knowledge of Project mgmt tools such as Jira, Dev ops etc. * Knowledge of Payment gateway integration. * Experience in handling large data * Experience in Microservices Architecture - Pattern
- Must have a PHP experience, a fullstack developer will also do
- Experience - 3-6 years
- No. of vacancies - 6
- Salary - 40k-70k in hand
- B.Tech/M.Tech from any college will do
Full stack developer is required to code in JAVA, PHP mainly
Years of Experience: 3+ (We do have openings for freshers but this job role is specifically for someone with 3+ yrs of experience)
TechUp Labs is a product-based IT company. We're working on two of our in-house products & a variety of partnered products across different domains like health, education, etc.
Skills we are looking out for:
1. In-depth knowledge of Object-oriented programming and Laravel framework.
2. Strong knowledge of PHP
3. Strong knowledge of Reactjs and also have experience using core PHP.
We live by Values, not Rules.
1. You are your own Team before you are a team player in a big team
2. Question everything - even our existence too!
3. RIT - Reflect, Iterate & Track
4. Respect & have a vulnerable conversation that is true to the heart and mind
P.S. We have a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy. If you have a personal system with 8GB RAM & i5 processor or more, we are good to go!
Navtech is looking for a Python Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment. We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s online presence.
Working as Python Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 1-3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Our Tech Stack:
React JS | Python | Django | Mongo | Elastic Search | AWS | Docker | Redshift
Firm grasp of Git-based source control
Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
Good understanding of SVN.
Understand technical requirements
Develop full fledged web applications
End to end software development
Should write test cases & perform extensive self testing
Lead & Mentor team