• • High school diploma or GED.
• • Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
• • Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
• • Proven sales experience with 1-3 years, Freshers also can participate.
• • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• • Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
• • Effective communication skills.
• • Exceptional customer service skills.
• • Proven success in winning long-term deals.
• • Sales experience is mandatory.
• • 2-wheeler is mandatory.
Field Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• • Making field visits, Cold Calls on daily basis, generating leads, sharing quotation coordinating with the team and follow-ups.
• • Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
• • Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.
• • Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
• • Utilizing direct meetings to build relationships with new customers.
• • Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with the Finance department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products to end customer.
• • Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
• • Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
• • Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
• • Setting up face-to-face meetings between potential customers and team Sales Representatives.
• • Coordinating with team for quotation, customer assistance, follow-up, customer handling based on their requirement, and engage with team.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CADSPRO Technologies
Job Title:- Business Development Representative (Founding member)
Job Location:- Remote
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest growing start-ups using qrata’s talent marketplaces. To sign-up please visit Qrata Talent Sign-Up
We are currently scouting for Business Development Representative (Founding member)
Our Client Story:
They are building new-age billing and pricing infrastructure for SaaS companies. As SaaS pricing evolves from vanilla subscription based models to more granular usage based models, billing and pricing infrastructure needs to be completely reimagined.
It is founded by two folks who sold their previous start-ups to Snapdeal and Gaana respectively. They have experience at organizations such as Google, Basepair, Elevation Capital, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and Harvard Business School. We are funded by marquee global investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners.
What you will do:
We are building our founding team, and are looking for:
- engineers who can optimize for quick iteration, fast deployment and having a great developer experience.
- sales, marketing and growth folks who are excited to push the envelope on GTM (go to market) innovation
You should be excited about learning and meaningfully shaping the trajectory of an early stage startup from Day 0 in its journey.
In order to succeed, SaaS companies need to innovate not only on product, but also GTM (go to market). An innovative, multi-pronged GTM approach is critical to stand out and attract customers.
The good part is that we are building a “pain-killer”, as opposed to a “vitamin”, which makes it much easier to sell and market 🙂 The pain is severe, the product is best in class, and the market is huge - it doesn’t get better than this.
We are selling to the mid-market and enterprise, with a fairly high touch sales process. We are setting up best-in-class sales machinery to scalably and predictably drive revenue.
What you can expect:
- Ownership and autonomy: As a founding team member, you have immense responsibility. You own and drive the execution.
- Learning: You will work on challenging problems and engage in some of the most meaningful work of your life.
- You will have to figure out our Go-To-Market playbook from scratch - channels, messaging, discovery, demos, sales cycle, personas, nurturing, partnerships etc. Expect a whole lot of iteration and first principles thinking.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and know how to have fun :)
- Health of our team is most important to us. Balance work with life - be productive, not busy.
- Being remote first, we thrive via async communication.
- Flexibility: Remote - work from wherever you are in the world; If you prefer coming to office in person, we have a physical space in Indiranagar, Bangalore 🙂
- Compensation: We offer competitive salary with generous ESOPs
- Benefits (for full time roles):
- Health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Team events and company offsites
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Company laptop
- Responsible for generating revenue through the sale of sponsorship packages for conferences by targeting various companies, organizations and associations.
- Strategic research to understand the relevant market and business challenges aligned with the subject area of each event and develop a list of potential sponsors for each conference.
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face meetings as tools to meet and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target for each conference.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Working with the marketing department to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Oversight of the full sales cycle of each event, managing baseline business metrics and growth targets.
- Attend daily/weekly sales update meetings and conference planning meetings as required.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in Business Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in market research and lead generation.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication or other relevant field.
- Full time & On-site
- 5 day work week
- Location: Kormangala, Bangalore
We Are Hiring For Tally Customer Support
Job Role: Tele calling & Sales Supporting
Candidates Must Have Good Communication Skills
Candidates Should Be Able To Speak English Fluently
Qualification: B.com Graduates Can Apply
Job Location: Shimoga, Mangalore, Karnataka
Experience: 1 - 2 year experience is required
Medical Representative Job (21 to 26 Yrs.)
Age – Fresher- 21 to 26 Yrs.
Minimum Qualification – Graduate (BA, B.com, B.sc, BCA, BBA, BHM), in case poor knowledge grooming provided.
Segment - GP, CP , and Critical Care Segment (Hospital Marketing).
CTC:- Up to 2,25,000/- p/y+ TA + DA + others. H.Q- 150/- , Extation 200/-, Outstation 400/- , & TA Rs. 2/- P.k. , Mobile 300/- , Internet -250/-.
Location: North Kolkata & Barasat, Bashirhat, Bongaon, Ashoknagar, Gobordanga, Habra, Naihati, Barrackpur, Khardah, Dum Dum, Dunlop,Howrah.
Job Role – 1) Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
‘M/s APS’ (The Pharmaceutical & Healthcare)
Mr. Manash Dutta
Assettrust Services, is one of the most reputed and trusted names in the field of real estate, mainly focus on the fundamentals of trust, transparency, and expertise. We provide the best quality service to our clients across an India. We as Assettrust services successfully ensure a brand name by offering world-class services at our clients who have trusted us throughout the process of finding their dream homes, and fix down the deed. Our team expert gives an extraordinary service for customer by the concept that purchasing or selling of a house is something other than a transaction, hence we influence progressive, innovation, and smart solution by analyzing the client needs and make them happy from pursuit till possession.
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
Education - Graduation/HSC qualified.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
Decision making skills.
Languages - English & Hindi/ Kannada/Tamil/Marathi preferred,
Shift Timing : 10 AM - 7 PM
Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekdays.
Job Title: Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager
* Managing customers and fulfillment of clients requirements as per the JD.
* Candidate should be Accountable for his day - day goals and capable of handling his task
* Should be a great leader and should set the pace on the work field to motivate others.
* Do daily basis updating and keep track of all active leads and ensuring towards closure as per the manager’s guidance.
* Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
* Be a great Leader & Team player when your presence is required.
Skill Required :
* Excellent communication & Negotiation skills.
* Critical thinking & Decision-making skills on required field of work.
* Passion For Organizational and Self growth.
-------------------------------------Looking for Immediate Joiners-----------------------------------------------
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Interacting with channel partners and their major end customers to solicit inputs for devising a product & price strategy to meet end user requirements
- Communicating actively with dealers & customers to help foster a team environment
- Building strong relationship with dealers & customers
- Reviewing performance of channel partners — off take and order flow for ensuring achievement of monthly targets
- Implementing the sales strategy for the sale of product(s) in a specified area to increase turnover
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans to drive sales and profit
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for assigned territories
- Monitoring achievement of collection targets to reduce exposure to outstanding receivables
- Monitoring competitor activities in terms of their MOP, products, market share & production capacity for respective areas
- Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base by regularly visiting dealers/customers
- Coordinating with QSC, CSC, production & dispatch teams for meeting customer order requirements within agreed timelines
- Ensuring timely payment and debt free transactions along with reconciliation of accounts
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Master's degree in business administration (MBA), Marketing
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of Sales experience with understanding of paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to different markets
- Proficiency with Microsoft office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work well with little supervision
Company- Namas Industries pvt. ltd.
Work Location- Remote( Work from home) and field work
Education Qualification- 12th and Above
Salary- 2.5 LPA and above
Working day - Monday to Friday
Day shift- 10 am to 6 pm.
1. Connect with MSME near their area from our list or by their knowledge.
2. Convince 2 MSME units to collaborate with us.
3. Connect with newly growing retailer and convince them to be our retailer in their respective cities.
4. Try to bring delivery associates local persons or the needy.
Website - https://www.namasindustries.in/