1. Design and Build Mobile and Web Apps
2. Support technically for CRMs
3. Working with designers to understand the user's experience with new features
4. Designing and building features for our iOS app
5. Developing unit tests along with features and integration tests into the development process
6. Maintaining current capabilities of our app which include debugging and fixing issues while maintaining code quality
1. At least 1 year of proven experience in building Android & iOS applications.
2. Bachelor's degree in computer science
3. Proficient in working with Jira and Confluence is a plus
4. Comfortable working in a dynamic, constantly changing atmosphere and able to prioritize work and communicate challenges
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to interact with technical and non-technical team members with experience working with both local and remote teams
Java and Swift or SwiftUI experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in RxSwift is mandatory.
- Exhibiting expertise in iOS SDK frameworks and fundamentals.
- Understanding of iOS application architecture and design.
- Understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency, and multi-threading in iOS and demonstrating strong computer science fundamentals.
- Exhibit knowledge of Code-versioning tools (GitHub/Gitlab/SourceTree/SVN)
- Demonstrate Experience with Xcode profiling tools to identify and improve app performance.
- Have Knowledge in tracking tool like JIRA.
- Exhibit amazing debugging skills with the ability to write unit test cases for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Be well versed with Agile methodology.
- Work closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams.
- Ships feature in fast moving agile sprints.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Develop and test the platform for new features to deliver an exceptional user experience
• Collaborate closely with the product team to deliver adequately on user and business requirements
• Utilize Github/pull requests for source control and management
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Working on the current web based reporting backends of our current solutions/apps
- Managing basic customizations and handling of the backend in Node.JS
- Licensing, Encryption, Reporting & Analytics for all our products have to be integrated into a single user and licensing management backend
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of hands-on development experience on Native Android and Node.JS
- Experience of using Firebase, with the ability to develop all feature requirements that can come up in our app products in both frontend and backend
- Ability to develop APIs and SDKs for cross integration of applications with other applications
- Working experience in user data management, user journey and user engagement
- Basic knowledge of SQL based database, AWS, Heroku, Analytics
• Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Semidot's clients.
• Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
• Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
• Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
• Integrate third-party API's.
• Write unit and integration tests.
• Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
• Work with native modules when required.
• Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, a QA
professional, and a designer.
• Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
• Assist with building estimates.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Follow Semidot's detailed development process
Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
· Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
· Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the
expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process.
· Ability to identify with the goals of Semidot clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your
team make to them.
· An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
· Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
· A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
About Presidea Tech:
Presidea Tech was founded in 2020 to offer professional web and mobile-based services to businesses, worldwide. We provide a wide range of design and development services that are all delivered using the latest technologies with the greatest support. Our aim is to acquiesce our customers with the means to effectively commence and proclaim themselves online successfully. We go through our proven planning to help you build your brand, expand your web presence globally and establish more meaningful relationships with your customers. Our work philosophy is “Always deliver, more than expected” and we follow to convey more than what companies expect from our services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build a highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code reviews.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
Skills and experiences
- E/ B.Tech in computer science or a related field.
- Efficient in Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Microservices
- Efficient in React native, React Js
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- Familiar with Agile SDLC and CI/CD
- Development experience in both mobile & web.
- End to end development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Startup work culture mindset.
A new start-up is on the horizon, BroBazaar is a new age marketplace for the property market. BroBazaar, an iOS, and Android app enables the Builders, Brokers, and customers to close a property deal much faster than today and would also streamline the workflow with a great customer experience.
Our team members are carefully selected, and the approach helps nurture entrepreneurship and great ideas into our solutions. We seek out multiple professionals who thrive in a congenial, start-up-focused atmosphere.
Our team is friendly, focused, and a tad obsessive. The kind of people you’ll love working with.
- Responsible to create and manage iOS Application for both iPhone and iPad using APIs, Third Party SDKs
Required – Swift (MVVM), Objective-C
Passion for all things Mobile and have built complex Mobile Applications with React Native for at least 2 years. Have shipped apps on either the iOS App Store or Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows. Comfortable with jest for writing unit and integration tests / appium for end-end testing. Intuition for usability and UI design, with an ability to balance polish with the constraints of timing and scope. Curiosity to remain updated with the newest technologies and frameworks. Comfort with any of WebRTC/Backend Stack/React JS is a strong plus. Most importantly, love coding!
Hope you are doing great!!
Praxiv is a IT Solutions & Services company situated in India. Our solutions and Services help clients maximize productivity, improve speed and accuracy. The company has adopted the highest standards of service quality and operational excellence, enabling its clients across a wide range of industries to transform into a truly digital enterprise.
Praxiv is hiring IOS Mobile Application Developer.
Experience - 1 - 3 yrs
Location - Gurgaon
We are looking for Min 1 Year experienced and above IOS developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
- Objective-C proficiency is a must.
If you feel interested please share your profile with below mentioned required details:-
1.. Total years of experience
2. Relevant experience
3. How soon will you be able to join?
4. What’s the reason for job change
5. Current Salary
6. Expected Salary
7. Availability for Interview.
8. Current Location
Please acknowledge the mail and revert it back with your confirmation.
Expert experience developing multiple commercial-grade mobile applications iOS using native languages (Objective-C / Swift, Xcode or Java).
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices for IOS or Android. Strong experience developing multithreaded applications.
- Solid knowledge of mobile OS architecture - in areas of: UI, memory management, data storage, application management by OS and cybersecurity.
- Experience with charting of data (scientific or medical data is preferred), either custom-developed or third-party charting libraries.
- Experience with UI development of mobile application (scalable for different screen resolutions and localization).
- Demonstrate initiative in all areas of work - proactive in identifying shortfalls in requirements, design or code.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). High-quality SDD/design and implementation documentation skills a must.
- Experience with unit-testing and test automation preferred.
- Must have apps published in either Apple/Google store.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information technology or related field
- Evidence of continuing education, such as technical certifications, a plus
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Information Technology field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in mobile application development
- Prior experience working in an FDA regulated environment, a plus
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
Note : Please do share link of the Mobile App developed on Live in Apple store.