Jamboree Education Pvt. Ltd. is hiring for Faculty Verbal (GMAT/ GRE/ SAT) at below locations:
Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Kolkata.
Teaching Verbal Ability to students preparing for GRE and SAT at the study centers of Jamboree as per Jamboree's pedagogy.
Required Candidate profile:
Preferred experience in teaching Verbal for competitive exams like GMAT, GRE, SAT, CAT and other exams.
Extremely well adapted and trained on teaching the concepts of Verbal/English.
Excellent communication ability.
6 days working including weekends, any one day off between Mon to Fri.
11am to 8pm on weekdays and 10am to 8pm on weekends
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Jamboree Education Private Limited
We are looking for you if you are inspired by the vision of building India's first global premium beauty house which is dynamic and beautifully crafted with consumer centric and world class Clean Beauty products.
Overall objective of the Role:
Develop, own, drive and implement the overall e-commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and AOV . This will incorporate digital marketing strategy including PPC, SEO, affiliate, email and social media marketing.
• Develop and manage own website (and sub-sites) by working closely with the IT team, the E-commerce / Website Manager and external agencies
• End-to-end ownership of strategic and operational initiatives for paid marketing campaigns including budgeting, tracking, creative production, landing page optimisation etc.
• Develop a model of iterative testing and optimisation of all campaigns to drive efficiency in paid spends
• ideate and execute strategies for keyword optimisation, campaign restructuring, improved retargeting of the users
• Develop and manage customer relationship with eCommerce platforms such as Amazon, Nykaa, Myntra etc.
• Develop and implement customer acquisition strategy, including: SEO, PPC, affiliate, social, print advertising, direct marketing and leafleting, as well as emerging channels
• Optimize customer acquisition costs, sales and brand experience
• Manage overall website performance and online trading and ensure continuous improvements to the website
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against ROI, ROAS and KPIs
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend
• Forecast and correlate sales
• Conduct regular and in-depth analysis of our customer trends and patterns and act on this analysis to inform short, medium and long termstrategy
• Manage the annual marketing budget (customer acquisition and e-commerce) with regular review and reporting on ROI of each activity
• Support brick and mortar retailers through in-store and online sales initiatives to most effectively promote their products in an omnichannel methodology, to capitalize on cutting edge trends in these rapidly evolving markets.
•Experience with eCommerce marketplace such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra
•5+ years of experience in digital marketing
Skills & Competencies required:
• Credible and extensive experience of leading e-commerce and digital marketing in a commercial environment - preferably consumer goods
• A strong understanding of current online marketing strategies and best practices
• Understanding of retail and online business development.
• Strong understanding of Affiliate and Social MediaMarketing
• Ability to travel required
• Experience in building an online-first brand is a plus
• Must have experience in working with tech team in developing brand website for product sales and partnered with social media influencers to review the platform and merchandise
• Ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams to create strategies and plans to maximize sales of managed accounts.
Experience of working in D2C brands/ cosmetics & clothing brands preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions using primarily Configuration and Customization where needed (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Web components etc.)
2. Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, Approval processes and email Alerts.
3. Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using Mulesoft, REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
4. Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements. 5. Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
6. Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage.
7. Demo enhancements and features to business stakeholders
8. Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported because of faults in the production system. Experience:
1. 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Lightning, Apex, & Development experience with Experience Cloud & Service Cloud
2. 5+ years of experience utilizing source control on a Salesforce project.
3. 5+ years of experience with advanced Salesforce.com development tools and techniques (APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Web components etc.)
4. Experience developing robust test classes and ensuring code coverage within Salesforce.
5. Experience using Salesforce's standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code + Salesforce Extension Pac
Computer Operator duties and responsibilities
- Identifying and correcting file and system errors.
- Performing data processing operations according to a business production schedule.
- Performing backup procedures to reduce the risk of data loss.
- Maintaining computer equipment and inventory and organizing repairs as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following, other duties that may be assigned:
Lead the Requirement Discovery Calls.
Defining the Vision
Managing & Scoping the Product Backlog
Providing solutions to solving the Assortment, Availability, Merchandizing, and Supply Chain Problems in Retail Space
Working on various metrics for Retail Industry KPIs and assessing the performance of a retail business
Work with Data Engineers on giving in-depth knowledge of the Business Requirements.
Understanding the business purpose of the story and defining and analyzing possible alternative ways of satisfying the business purpose of the story
Estimation of Level of Efforts(LOE) and Deployment Timelines.
Accountable for ensuring advanced analytics and data science outcomes are continually improved such that product and service offerings stay aligned with changing business needs and strategic objectives
Performing line management of product teams operating within an AGILE methodology
Collaborating closely with Business Owners and users to define product roadmaps, epics, features and user stories
Working with team members to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to
Taking responsibility for the quality data solutions that developers produce
Interacting with Stake holders (Internal & External) as necessary to clarify requirements and agree on priorities
Review project team solution designs to ensure technical alignment & consistency against predefined target architecture and established standards
Work in partnership with third party suppliers to formulate and execute delivery of customer-focused Product & Services
Assist in developing standards for data ingestion, data access layers, application and integration of selected SaaS platforms and Data Science solutions as key components of the overall solution architecture
First Level of the Analysis of the Data Issues.
Understand End-End Flow of the application technically and functionally to enable oneself to be an eventual Product Owner.
Build and maintain architecture, design, and metadata documentation
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Data or Computer Science or equivalent technical field
Experience in retail industry is must
Lead the Requirement Discovery Calls.
Defining the Vision
Managing & Scoping the Product Backlog
Experience in solving business problems i.e. Assortment, Availability, Merchandizing, and Supply Chain
Providing solutions to solving the Availability, Merchandizing, and Supply Chain Problems in Retail Space
Working on various metrics for Retail Industry KPI’s and assessing the performance of a retail business
8-10 years of Overall IT Experience.
>5 years of Retail Business experience. Experience in Cloud Technologies is a plus
>2 years’ experience managing stakeholder relationships including influencing & negotiating outcomes
Experience in writing SQL and Complex SQL Queries is a Big Plus
Prolifics Corporation Limited is a Global Technology Solutions Provider with presence across North America (USA and Canada), Europe (UK and Germany), Middle East & Asia. In India, we have off shore development centres: 3 in Hyderabad & 1 in Pune.
For more than 40 years, Prolifics has transformed enterprises of all sizes including over 100 Fortune 1000 companies by solving their complex IT challenges. Our clients include Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Retail. We rank consistently in Dream Companies to Work For and Dream Employer of the Year ranking from World HRD Congress, ranked 7 in 2019.
We encourage you to visit us on www.prolifics.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media to know more about us.
Ufinity Ventures is a young and dynamic company that works with international clients. For the current opportunity, the candidate will work (Remotely) with our client (mentioned below).
The " DROOLS Expert -Developer to deliver DROOLS-based development" role is dedicatedly for the client and managed by Ufinity Ventures.
Job Description :
We require a hands-on developer to deliver DROOLS-based development for Regulatory Reporting. (DROOLS is an open source technology by JBoss used in the rules-based implementation. )
This developer should have current hands-on experience with Core Java, Generics, Collections, Concurrency, and Design Patterns; experience with testing frameworks (JUnit/TestNG/Fitness) and concepts (Test Driven Development, Regression, and Parametric testing); knowledge of various configuration /source code management tools (SVN, Maven, Git); and developing software in Agile environment.
- Ability to learn quickly, and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
About our partner
Our partner is reinventing enterprise software through Agile Intelligence for the Enterprise – a fusion of data, artificial intelligence, and cloud technologies that provides unparalleled business value. Their multi-tiered enterprise offerings include the award-winning platform-as-a-service, ELEMENT™, which enables organizations to build enterprise AI applications at scale for any domain quickly and at a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Our partner and its global associates also provide industry-proven applications that are ready-made and fully customisable for rapid ROI. These offerings are generating billions of dollars in economic value through digital transformation at renowned global brands.
Good knowledge in AutoCAD 2D and basic 3D .
Good knowledge in 2D plan, sectional drawings, Isometric &
Good Knowledge in MS Office( Word,excel and power point)
Good communication skills
Good Knowledge in Basic Electrical
Design of electrical products and components to meet product
Preparation of design drawings and installation drawings in
Autocad to meet client requirements.
Develop new drawings from hand sketches.
Customer interaction and understanding their requirement
Preparation customer documents
Presenting the design to the Customer.
Preparation of Bill of Materials
Understanding relevant codes and Standards
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using webMethods 9.x/10.x
- Standards – XML, Flat file, JSON, TML, SOAP, REST
- Skills – Designer, MWS, Trading Networks, BPM, Deployer, Integration Server, API Gateway/Portal
- Messaging Technologies – JMS, UM, Broker, Kafka
- Adapters – JDBC, SAP, Kafka, JMS
- Databases – Oracle
- Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, SMTP
- Tools – SOAP UI, Postman, Sql Developer, Putty, WinScp, SVN
- Others – PL/SQL, Java, HTML, DSP, Agile Methodology
- Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into the codebase.
- Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
- Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
- Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
- The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
- C#, Java, http://vb.net/">VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- You will support the product delivery roadmap of our BIM Software with a focus on our installations feature; our highly automated MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) design module, through the analysis and the testing of the new features, by monitoring the regressions, by finding the lack in the requirements (corner cases), by providing usability feedback, and how it deals with the other modules (Structural, Architectural, FEM).
- With the other QA members, you will be the link between the UX/UI Design team, the Product Owner, the Software Development teams in order to ensure the quality to deliver the whole BIM software and all its components.
- Analyze and Understand the Feature Requirements as well as find lacks (corner cases).
- Test features iteratively.
- Provide Usability Feedback as Technical user/ Standard User.
- Assess the Bugs severity.
- Monitor Feature Regressions.
- Helps to define the NFR.
- Works with Agile cross-functional teams with various stakeholders like UX Designers, Product Owners, Developers, and Scrum Master.
- 2+ years of experience in the design of Civil Electrical Installations (e.g. Wiring Systems and Methods of Electrical Wiring).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Practical and demonstrable experience with Electrical Circuit Design Simulator (e.g. Multisim/ SPICE/ ETAP).
- Friendly with Electrical Visual Design Software (e.g. Revit).
- Friendly with different OS Environments (Windows/ MaCOSx/ Linux).
- Relevant IT Certifications.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experiences with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Basic Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies, and techniques.
- Knowledge of at least one Collaborative Revision System (e.g. Bitbucket, Gitlab).
Relevant Soft Skills for this role:
- Open learning things he/she has never seen before;
- Passion for technology;
- Proactive, self-starter skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- A high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Outstanding written and verbal communication; must be a clear, concise, persuasive communicator.
http://www.quidich.com">Quidich Innovation Labs pioneers products and customized technology solutions for the Sports Broadcast & Film industry. With a mission to bring machines and machine learning to sports, we use camera technology to develop services using remote controlled systems like drones and buggies that add value to any broadcast or production. Quidich provides services to some of the biggest sports & broadcast clients in India and across the globe. A few recent projects include Indian Premier League, ICC World Cup for Men and Women, Kaun Banega Crorepati, Bigg Boss, Gully Boy and Sanju.
What’s Unique About Quidich?
- Your work will be consumed by millions of people within months of your joining and will impact consumption patterns of how live sport is viewed across the globe.
- You work with passionate, talented, and diverse people who inspire and support you to achieve your goals.
- You work in a culture of trust, care, and compassion.
- Your contribution to the software will help shape the final output seen on television
- You will have an opportunity to work in live broadcast scenarios
- You will work in a close knit team that is driven by innovation
We are excited to be growing our unreal team and opening up new pathways into the business by bringing on board an Unreal Designer. The role will be a vital one in building our virtual rendering system. You will be responsible for building and extending upon our virtual system that enables our artists to create compelling and spectacular virtual worlds for use in broadcast productions. This is not a traditional gaming role but forms a new and exciting role within Quidich. The position will encompass a number of unique challenges and interesting areas of development, all working towards improving the design output.
- Developing a scalable and performant Unreal renderer for use in broadcast
- Maintaining and developing UE4 plugins
- Developing tools that enable our team to create photorealistic and virtual worlds
- Enabling a character creation pipeline
Requirements (Good to have)
- Degree in Design or Arts
- In Depth understanding of UE4
- GIT and source control
- Experience Making UE4 editor plugins to aid artist workflows
- Modeling experience on max , maya or cinema 4d
- Strong mathematical understanding - linear algebra, vector/matrix
- Knowledge of character animation workflows
- UE 4 mobile experience (IOS and Android)
Reporting To: Product Lead
Joining Date: Immediate (Mumbai)